Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Auction Export - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Auction Export (3492 Views)

Can I Trust Auction Export USA? / Has Anyone Gotten A Car From Auction Export / Is Auction Export Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auction Export by needful: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please has anyone done business with auction export before?
Are they geniue.

Thanks
Re: Auction Export by kablooee: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Are u kidding me? What kind of silly topic is that.
Re: Auction Export by DrObum(m): 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
As much as I understand that you're probably an interested 'prospective client' who doesn't want go into the wrong hands, you must also understand that this is people's business and as much, should be respected!
So, please change this topic, it doesn't sound good.

There are better ways to make enquires.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Auction Export by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Op which school did you graduate from? or you too don't even have a certificate? becareful and learn how to use words on forum like this.
Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:13pm On May 05, 2015
needful:
Please has anyone done business with auction export before?
Are they geniue.

Thanks

Hello. My name is Kira, I'm the Customer Support agent from AuctionExport.
Thank you for showing an interest in our Company, though drawing attention to it in such a negative way.

When it comes to making a purchase of a car from another country, one should get 100% sure about the facility that is going to make all that happen for you.
I'll gladly assist you with all your inquiries and questions you'd like to clarify first, so you can grow confidant about AuctionExport and get a car for yourself with us.
You can always send an email to me, kira@auctionexport.com or call me at +1 416.900.3303 ext. 414.

Please feel free to check our FACEBOOK page, where you'll find differed kind of feedback from our satisfied Customers, reviews, pictures, comments:
https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport

Thank you and have a good Day,
AuctionExport.

Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:33pm On May 05, 2015
DrObum:
As much as I understand that you're probably an interested 'prospective client' who doesn't want go into the wrong hands, you must also understand that this is people's business and as much, should be respected!
So, please change this topic, it doesn't sound good.

There are better ways to make enquires.
Thanks

Hello and Thank you for your Message, I could not agree more to what you said.
I cannot check whether you're a Member with our website or not, but so should you consider making a purchase of a car, AuctionExport Team will be honored to see you as one of our Customers, please refer:
+1 416.900.3303 ext. 414
kira@auctionexport.com

Have a great day,
Kira.

Re: Auction Export by Export1: 4:40pm On May 05, 2015
kablooee:
Are u kidding me? What kind of silly topic is that.

Hello. Thank you for leaving you message in this topic, hopefully the Title will get changed soon for something less provoking.

My name is Kira, being the agent of AuctionExport, I'm gladly offering you my personal support, should you require any information about the Company, accessible inventory or the process of buying itself.

You can reach me by email kira@auctionexport.com, phone +1 416.900.3303 ext. 414, or add in Skype, my ID is auctionexport.kira.

Have a great day,
Kira Watson.

Re: Auction Export by bimppyola: 1:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Pls how does auctionexport.com work,how can i purchase a vehicle from them and how reliable are they ,pls i need report on steps on how to go about it,email me at homemailing175@gmail.com
Re: Auction Export by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 20, 2015
bimppyola:
Pls how does auctionexport.com work,how can i purchase a vehicle from them and how reliable are they ,pls i need report on steps on how to go about it,email me at homemailing175@gmail.com

Who do you want to email you?? If you need to know the purchase procedure, the sensible and logical thing to do is to ring Auction Export. There are contact details in this thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Acura Section / What Is The Price Of A Good Nissan Micra / What Car Will You Advice Me To Buy For 300-400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.