Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

A Thread For The Politically Neutral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For The Politically Neutral (1062 Views)

Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK / Buhari’s Corruption War Not Politically- Motivated – Makarfi / Should A Religious Leader Be Politically Neutral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For The Politically Neutral by Mishydoo(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
There exists some who are neither fooled by the Umbrella nor Broom people.
State your reasons for being neutral.Here is one of mine

Re: A Thread For The Politically Neutral by brownlord: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Both are corrupt with thieving politicians and have robot chanting sai buhari on cyber space.

They call themselves "PR professionals"

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Politically Neutral by Mubbyleey(m): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
As For Me i Want aNothEr ParTy To RulE NiGeria... BUh Gmb Is olD noT a betTer oPtiOn... XO aM NeuTraL

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Politically Neutral by mctowel01: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2016
Good to see i m not the only one
Re: A Thread For The Politically Neutral by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2016
I am more neutral than a PH of 7.

In my opinion none of the candidates had what it takes to govern me and Nigerians. Not Jonathan and not Buhari.

Corruption in Jonathan's regime and the disobedience to court orders, disregard to due process, economic turmoil, preferential treatment of the North (Hausa and Fulani) ethnic groups,the bid to silence freedom of speech and intimidation of political opponents of this regime ar pointers to the many reasons I remain neutral.
Re: A Thread For The Politically Neutral by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2016
Regrettably, we should have stuck with Gen. Sani Abacha.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Politically Neutral by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2016
As taught by Profess Kimse Okoko on some of the fundamental principles of Democracy

No man is born with a God given right to rule over another man. No!
It is because we all cannot rule or be in the position for the redistribution of our commonwealth at the same time, that is why we nominate (elect) people to represent us.

I will rather be neutral when the political candidates do not fit into or possess the requisite characteristics.
Re: A Thread For The Politically Neutral by kingzizzy: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2016
I have never been a fan of PDP or APC. Both parties are just as bad as each other, with APC proving to be increasingly worse by the day. The only difference between both parties is who is in power and who is not.
Re: A Thread For The Politically Neutral by nakamora: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2016
All those comments above are not neutral. These are typical PDP wailers pretending to be neutral. By their comment you will know them.No one should be deceive by cry cry babies, children of hate.Check their previous comments & give a like for exposing these hypocrites.

(1) (Reply)

How My Father’s Jailer Can Offer Nigeria A Fresh Start - Author Lola Shoneyin / Photo Of Why GEJ Fears Buhari / Why Jega Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.