Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event (38472 Views)

Flavour Pictured Wearing A King's Regalia Surrounded By Maidens / Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Korede Bello Surrounded By Police Officers At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Leez(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2015
reaky:
Broke asss niga
He just did this to hit d bank

Muna Obiekwe
Wanted to do d same
But Mr death got him
RIP to u

But anywayz amber am watching you on 3D
Let's hope she goes nude undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided grin
Why the hate dude
And w.(T) .f has muna got to do with this
Looks like u a sad troll tho
Carry on
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by reaky(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2015
Leez:

Why the hate dude
And w.(T) .f has muna got to do with this
Looks like u a sad troll tho
Carry on

No hate
No sad
Just that when celebs go broke
They hide it
When ask they lie
And put up a show to hit d bank
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Mikolo70(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2015
reaky:

No hate
No sad
Just that when celebs go broke
They hide it
When ask they lie
And put up a show to hit d bank
Howz that your problem bro....Did he beg you for money?

3 Likes

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by reaky(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2015
Mikolo70:

Howz that your problem bro....Did he beg you for money?

Are you high?
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Pharmb(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2015
TIME FOR MOBILE MARKETERS

I will give u access to complete Nigerian phone numbers categorised into 36 different states in Nigeria including fct for a token of #2500
Chat me on whatsapp @0816539fourtyfiftyone
political party members act fast
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by jaykaylegend(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2015
Dbanj broke?? You guys must be silly
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by kingmik: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2015
enoqueen:
wetin come be all this one naw.
show off,,,,vanity
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2015
raziboi:
the call u Oga Titus ………it takes an Oga Titus to knw anoda Oga Titus...

to me I respect u..koko master...u can't b broke

even me I refuse to b broke!!!
undecided
raziboi:
the call u Oga Titus ………it takes an Oga Titus to knw anoda Oga Titus...

to me I respect u..koko master...u can't b broke

even me I refuse to b broke!!!
I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL BROKE!
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Defcon1(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2015
Shaakasi:
I watched his interview with Olisa and all i can say is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't be afraid,say what you made of the interview.

lf any mofo on here attacks you,they'd be torn to pieces...check my dp.
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Defcon1(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2015
Shaakasi:
I watched his interview with Olisa and all i can say is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't be afraid,say what you made of the interview.

lf any mofo on here attacks you,they'd be torn to pieces...check out my dp.

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Tinyemeka(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2015
ALL I SAW WAS MY BANK!!! cheesy

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2015
This guy doesn't look broke. Guess some niggas somewhere wana tarnish his image. Looks like he's balling. Dem haters can't even pull stunts his pulling. Which international act don jazzy don bring come 9ja. Haters shud go rest.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by mako007(m): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Tinyemeka:
ALL I SAW WAS MY BANK!!! cheesy

saddist
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Karleb(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2015
One of tge reason why I love Amber Rose is because of her hair, simple low cut unlike those Nigerian girls with goat and sheep hair. grin lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by cayus9: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dbanj ride one
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by vega84(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Congrats man. bt ur dressing is rubbish!
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by xtervaganza(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Makes me laugh when some low lifers say D'banj is broke.

He's still richer than all your family members put together

Tw@ts
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Khd95(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Broke or nt baba doesn't no dat u exists cheesy

Alaye ma fun wan leti jare

Those dat said ure broke dem no c any tin talk abt u ni
grin
D fools dat nw carry d matter as true na dia own worse pass

Dy can't even buy boxers nd lingeries 4 dem selves oo

Dbanj is biq nd famous shekena..like dis post or qo an lick OTAPIA PIA grin

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Myluv1: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Smh for Nigerian Police Force. War ris dis.. Is D'banj a govt official or what?
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by chichigrace(f): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
D'banj wear pieces say na cloth... sad
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Shaakasi(f): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
drlawizle:

Have they released the part 2 of that interview?
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Shaakasi(f): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
drlawizle:

Have they released the part 2 of that interview?

Yea ive watched it
Olisa wicked sha haha
Dbanj was rili vexed
After watching d concluding part of the interview all i can say is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Shaakasi:

Yea ive watched it
Olisa wicked sha haha
Dbanj was rili vexed
After watching d concluding part of the interview all i can say is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Waoh will watch it next 2mao den..
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by powchiey(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2015
Dat dbanj/amber show was d flopest of dbanj's caria empty venue most of his old pals were not dere fans/supporters no show just few celebs were dere and dem ova hyp d sho.. D worst of it nah amber rose wey dem talk sey shi go twerk but ended up running away b4 d end of d show... Na big show 4 nutting and d bank wey sponsor d show pay amber better money.. Kai...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) / Mocheddah Is Getting Married To Prince ‘BK’ Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi / Mercy Johnson & Hubby At Son's Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.