Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event (38471 Views)

Flavour Pictured Wearing A King's Regalia Surrounded By Maidens / Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Korede Bello Surrounded By Police Officers At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by gidistar: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2015
ff
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by odeebee: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2015
He is not broke. He drifted from music to biz doesnt mean he is broke. he is a very wise guy

I still gbadu Don Jazzy pass sha(Doro Boss)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by sarcasm101: 7:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Someone please define broke to these fame clinging bloody bloggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by j4sure(m): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2015
Big boy.keep moving forward.jare .Don jazzy will comment again ooooo. But try settle down dis year o according to ur plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by DonaldGenes(m): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2015
Shaakasi:
I watched his interview with Olisa and all i can say is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Talk
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by lonelydora: 7:55am On Feb 01, 2015
D'Banj ohhhh, D'Banj abiala.......... Oga Titus. They no dey use wetin they use clean ear clean eye. Na Rottweiler he dey carry play for public?
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by DonaldGenes(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:
Bia,you pple should leave that man alone. He is broke doesn't mean he is stupid.He is still one of the pple I respect very well in Nigeria. With time he will bounce back fully.

We all were once broke.Some of you are even broke now.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by slap1(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2015
What's he wearing? Is he also doubling as the official clown?
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 01, 2015
raziboi:
the call u Oga Titus ………it takes an Oga Titus to knw anoda Oga Titus...

to me I respect u..koko master...u can't b broke

even me I refuse to b broke!!!

I really don't know if truly he is broke.
But you saying he can't be broke is unbelievable,even ayiri emami or an other billionaire could go broke,it just could take jay-z a wrong business deal to go broke & bankrupt.
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by LEAFLET(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2015
There is no f*vking way this niggga is broke!!!
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2015
Pay your debts bítch grin grin

All this one na packaging. Stop acquiring more debts and pay what you owe.

Watch how Psquare will do their own in a few days time grin

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2015
LEAFLET:
There is no f*vking way this niggga is broke!!!

Oh! He is. The entire show was hosted by sponsors.
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by toprealman: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2015
His 'swag' makes zero sense. Hope he gets enough kichen to clear up his miss though.
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Emelcee: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2015
...READ THIS NICE STORY...
.......YOU WILL LOVE IT......
I went to Genesis Hotels through
Exodus road. On the way, i saw
Leviticus recording the Numbers
of
people at Deuteronomy, while
Joshua was waiting at the beautiful
gate for Judges to see Ruth
calling
loudly "Samuel,Samuel".
At a stage, the, first and second
Kings of Chronicles were coming to
visit Ezra, Nehemiah and Esther
for
the misfortune of Job their
brother.
Then they noticed that Mr. Psalms
was teaching his children
Proverbs
concerning Ecclesiastes and
Songs
of Solomon. This coincided with the
period
that
Isaiah and Jeremiah were
engaged
in Lamentation for Ezekiel and
Daniel their friend. By that time, Amos
and Obadiah were not
around.
Three days later, Hosea, Joel and
Jonah traveled in the same ship
with Micah and Nahum to
Jerusalem . Habakkuk then visited
Zephaniah
who introduced him to Haggai a
friend of Zechariah whose cousin
is
Malachi.
Immediately after the old tradition,
Matthew, Mark, Luke and John
got
involved in Acts with the
Romans
who were behaving like the Corinthians,
who were also
always
at loggerhead with the Galatians.
At
that time too, the Ephesians
realizing that the Philippians were
close to the Colossians,
suggested
to the Thessalonians that they
should first of all see Timothy
who had gone to the house of Titus to
teach Philemon his younger
brother
how to read and write in
Hebrew. On
hearing this, James asked Peter to
explain to him how the three
Johns
have disclosed to Jude the
Revelation of my journey.

5 Likes

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by olusegunjimmys(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2015
D'banj is the biggest boy amongst all african artist... We luv u broo.

Don jazzy and his fellow family try to create a mix-air, telling the world that u are broke which is not true. Even if u are broke, D'banj. Broke is 10 times richer than all MAVINS crew.

Don jazzy is missin Dbanj.
Don jazzy always suck from other artist, he cannot survive on his own.
Don jazzy is a parasite which his survivor depends on others.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by harslim: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Just before you get confused over what D'Banj's wearing, that's the swag of a king! lol. Everything is set for D'banj's big night tonight with diva Amber Rose. Red carpet is on right now but this happened earlier on during the day.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photos-dbanj-surrounded-by-mean-looking.html

Good for him
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by ReLaTE(m): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2015
Awkward lipsrsealed
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by raziboi(m): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2015
sauceny:

I really don't know if truly he is broke.
But you saying he can't be broke is unbelievable,even ayiri emami or an other billionaire could go broke,it just could take jay-z a wrong business deal to go broke & bankrupt.

he can't b broke to De extent of begging Dats wat I meant...Owk
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2015
raziboi:

Who said he was begging ¿
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Shaw007(m): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2015
undecided warriz all this, wo boshey dami odeh... Banga lee ko, christmas banger nih grin
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by princeshijman(m): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2015
pDude:

Oh! He is. The entire show was hosted by sponsors.
lol nigga u sound like his account manager.do u noe if truely he is broke his account stil worth more than ur family joint account.no offence oga bt i just dnt noe d joy u find in sumones downfall...no b him tlksay make nobody sabi ur family name nw.bros wake up n lets enjoy wat we av here in nigeria n stop dissing dem.

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by lomaxx: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2015
raziboi:

How much are you worth?
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by mebad(m): 8:19am On Feb 01, 2015
dis nigga aint broke ... I dont even pray anyone gets broke.... being broke aint funny at all

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2015
Big night with Amber Rose sounds like theyre romantically involved, shes madly in love with Wiz Khalifa, Dbanj doesnt stand a chance. Rather say, he's gonna be hanging with Amber Rose or something. Duh?!
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2015
pDude:
Pay your debts bítch grin grin

All this one na packaging. Stop acquiring more debts and pay what you owe.

Lmao! Haterrrr

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by stevolution5: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2015
embarasseddis guy dense,does he tink hez goin to spend a nite with amber,abi na bed tym story him wan go hear!jst imagin a red carpet oufit,na pyjama dis niccur wear joor
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Elxandre(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2015
evegran:
Big night with Amber Rose sounds like theyre romantically involved, shes madly in love with Wiz Khalifa, Dbanj doesnt stand a chance. Rather say, he's gonna be hanging with Amber Rose or something. Duh?!
or your mind is dirty cheesy
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 01, 2015
Elxandre:

or your mind is dirty cheesy

What does a dirty mind have to do with this?
Im simply saying the truth.
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by iamfbanj(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2015
eja nla himself... dat guy is trending anytime anyday... so don jazzy fans kip saying nonsense...
Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by raziboi(m): 8:48am On Feb 01, 2015
lomaxx:

How much are you worth?

u wanna knw...I worth millions...just dat I don't av cash Ryt nw...buh I av moniiiiiii

Re: Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 01, 2015
Shaakasi:
I watched his interview with Olisa and all i can say is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Have they released the part 2 of that interview?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Ibu & His Wife At Birthday Party Of Their Friend (Photos) / "I Hugged Bobrisky, He's Now A She" - Jude Okoye / Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.