Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 (35713 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! / Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Buhari Pulled Out From Channels Television Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by LIMUEL(m): 5:57am On Feb 01, 2015
demelza:
See how Dokpesi used his own hands to ruin his company. 4years ago, AIT was among the bastion of our democracy and one of the leading lights in the media.
Who would have thought they would now be in the same league with NTA?
A good name is indeed better than all the riches of the earth.

For the records Dokpesi is no longer on the Board of AIT

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by InvertedHammer: 6:03am On Feb 01, 2015
/
A country in which a supposed Ph.D holder is looking for an expo to debate a WASC holder points to the dismal quality of education in the contemporary Nigeria. All these certificates acquired through "sorting to pass" always find ways to embrace their owners.

Between GEJ and GMB, English will be murdered on February 3rd. Tune in pls.
\

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22am On Feb 01, 2015
DevilishKiller:
I hate channels they are anti Gej

Bloodykiller, is it because they won't give Jonathan expo? I hope he won't excape like he did in 2011 in the one organized by NN24?
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:24am On Feb 01, 2015
LIMUEL:

He is the owner. His son is in the Board. His wife is there also.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Descartes: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2015
No escape route for Buhari. He has been lured by the carrot dangled before him like a rabbit.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by BabaO2: 6:37am On Feb 01, 2015
itetemi:
The Campaigns of President Goodluck Jonathan and General Muhammad Buhari have agreed to a Presidential Debate on Feb.3, 2015.
the debate is organized by Channels Television, Arise Television and Newspaper Proprietors Association of Nigeria.

Source:

Channels News at 10
shame on BON and Jonathan
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by muzzol: 6:44am On Feb 01, 2015
LIMUEL:

And in your records, who is the MD? definitely, not his wife?
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2015
i have reservations on this debate, i feel its a bait to get @GMB, anyway i believe d general would not disappoint....
Change is coming
Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 01, 2015
olatunji21:
i have reservations on this debate, i feel its a bait to get @GMB, anyway i believe d general would not disappoint....
Change is coming
Sai Buhari

so why are you scared because of ordinary debate if Buhari is truly transparent and running a campaign based on conviction?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Bayswater: 6:58am On Feb 01, 2015
itetemi:
The Campaigns of President Goodluck Jonathan and General Muhammad Buhari have agreed to a Presidential Debate on Feb.3, 2015.
the debate is organized by Channels Television, Arise Television and Newspaper Proprietors Association of Nigeria.

Source:

Channels News at 10

Channels TV is not a neutral host. What about the N400 million deal they had with Governor Amosun of Ogun State to launder APC's image. This debate will be far from balanced, it will be worse than the one between MrAyeDee and Kayode Ogundamisi on sahara reporters. Why is he not accepting the debate offer from the foreign TV and media organisations. Buhari and APC are just bunch of cowards.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by kazey123(m): 7:01am On Feb 01, 2015
These is a welcome ideal, I just hope gej would not be given AOC before that day. 14Feb! #GBM# for president.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 01, 2015
Time?
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 01, 2015
mikeansy:

so why are you scared because of ordinary debate if Buhari is truly transparent and running a campaign based on conviction?
Am definitely not scared, i jst don't trust any of these stations again(AIT as a Perfect Example)...
I believe in d general's ability..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by DevilishKiller: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2015
jayonpoint:

Bt u like NTA/AIT cos they're GEJ stooges? Ode!
Isn't everybody pdp's money can buy nt every1 oga. Evrythin livin in dis con3 can't jst b tool in d hand of Jonathan's pdp.

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2015
olatunji21:

Am definitely not scared, i jst don't trust any of these stations again(AIT as a Perfect Example)...
I believe in d general's ability..

I hope you do realise it is not an examination? The moderators will not call result at the end of the debate. The questions are generic and can be predicted by anyone. At the end of the day it is up to the public to draw inferences on the debate from their living rooms!

The only people scared of debates are those scared of their own records!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by tony1980: 7:08am On Feb 01, 2015
Let the Battle for Aso Rock Occupant begin!

100 Most Powerful Ways Guaranteed To Make More Money In Nigeria Everyday!

My Dear, Just Rush Now & Get Your Own Over 100 Hottest Business Opportunities, Free Financial Assistance & Latest Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000 Other Nigerians Immediately Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On BusinessFinancialIdeas
When You Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 01, 2015
mikeansy:

I hope you do realise it is not an examination? The moderators will not call result at the end of the debate. The questions are generic and can be predicted by anyone. At the end of the day it is up to the public to draw inferences on the debate from their living rooms!

The only people scared of debates are those scared of their own records!
I just fear those people bias coupled with that Overzealous Maupe Ogun....
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by sammyomoh(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2015
Very Good.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Buhari should come for debate, there will be no mathematics questions, he will not get an F9! He should not be scared!
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by ceejayluv(m): 7:27am On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by sayyid(m): 7:27am On Feb 01, 2015
dis is a welcome development. Lets hia wat dey av for us b4 we give dem our votes
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by sirmariner: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2015
Heard someone saying he will see how Jonathan will list his achievements. Well we re watching hope that Hausa illiterate will not run from this one again. he will tell d world why he wants to contest for President without a certificate. Pls Nigerians don't need to be taken back.buhari has nothing to offer. He should better go and sleep. Gej till he brings his certificate without implications. Gej God will surely vindicate u. The case of turkey shall never be our case. Christians pls let's watch and pray. God bless Nigerian and its good citizens.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Sheggy13(m): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2015
baybeeboi:
good.
hope I won't hear that someones eye glasses are with the secretary of Nigerian Medical board.
Good move.
U GEJ supporters are indeed funny. If there's any candidate that needs to be mocked regarding evading debates, it's your principal GEJ. It's all still fresh in our memories how he boycotted that of 2011 and chose to attend a joke of a debate anchored by his sponsored musician. The unfortunate pictures are littering all over the cyberspace.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Ifetex(m): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by LibrarianD: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2015
Momoh will be moderating the debate
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2015
It is very obvious Channels is anti-GEJ, still it is a good avenue for GEJ to defend himself in the midst of wolves.

They will use their hands to handover the mantle of leadership back to GEJ.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by JEITO: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Irrespective of who is organising the debate, if you can't speaak, you can't speak.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by iduisaiah(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2015
I hope you do realise it is not an examination?
The moderators will not call result at the end of
the debate. The questions are generic and can be
predicted by anyone. At the end of the day it is
up to the public to draw inferences on the debate
from their living rooms!
The only people scared of debates are those
scared of their own records!
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Kingspin(m): 7:51am On Feb 01, 2015
doctokwus:
That's the basic minimum APC asked for,a debate organised by a neutral panel of moderators, not that composed of NTA and its private branch AIT.
Your too young to go blind. There is nothing wrong or fishy for BON, NTA, AIT etc, in hosting the debate. You know why Pa Buhari dodge the 8th of February debate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by coldFLARES1(m): 7:56am On Feb 01, 2015
mikeansy:
Buhari should come for debate, there will be no mathematics questions, he will not get an F9! He should not be scared!
It may shock you to know that Jonathan doesn't have a credit pass in Maths as well having studied Zoology and coming from the catchment area of the the UNIPORT.
That aside, it beats me how u folks think that a dimwit would suddenly be superb because he has a PhD and is up against a supposedly WASC holder. Is Jonathan different from the man that said Nigeria is not poor because our citizens are Africa's highest number of private jet owners? Was it a different Jonathan that said $20b wasn't missing, because if it was America would know, since it's their currency? Was it mmy father that asked: how much did Jim Nwobodo STOLE to be jailed (with a PhD).
Buhari's heavy accent would make us have a difficulty getting him but I can assure anyone that is not insane that he is some notches up, on the scale of intelligence, than our Jesus Christ with a PhD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' / How Successive Governments Received Abacha's Loot / Ministerial List Splits Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.