Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 (35719 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! / Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Buhari Pulled Out From Channels Television Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Yeske2(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Loving this
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by fasbat(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2015
demelza:
See how Dokpesi used his own hands to ruin his company. 4years ago, AIT was among the bastion of our democracy and one of the leading lights in the media.
Who would have thought they would now be in the same league with NTA?
A good name is indeed better than all the riches of the earth.
AIT ti ba oruko won je!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by lozanni(m): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=realsuccess post=30318140]

lol.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by bayocanny: 8:06am On Feb 01, 2015
@berem, don't just be reading the post, pls comment nah I can't wait to hear what u have to say on this
I sight u!!!
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Dexema(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
Just when Sambo was jubilating Buhari's withdrawal, now he has to face Osinbajo by force

Hahahha! Dis got me laughing,
So its gonna be

Oga Jona -what is corruption if stealing is not?

Nomad Shambles- who is the most inactive vice president ever apart from when Jona was vice? (Simple question)

Gen buhahari- Is it true you visited Oluwole after your favourite cow ate up your certificate?

Prof Osinbade - Is it true that you intend to impose tithes on every public office holder? And hope you won't open the gates of hell when the senate refuses to pass a bill?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by baybeeboi: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2015
realsuccess:

U are a fool
you're welcome
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by baybeeboi: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2015
Sheggy13:

U GEJ supporters are indeed funny. If there's any candidate that needs to be mocked regarding evading debates, it's your principal GEJ. It's all still fresh in our memories how he boycotted that of 2011 and chose to attend a joke of a debate anchored by his sponsored musician. The unfortunate pictures are littering all over the cyberspace.
now we demand all candidates do d debate this time.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2015
bayocanny:
@berem, don't just be reading the post, pls comment nah I can't wait to hear what u have to say on this
I sight u!!!
I am very happy about this change in who anchors the presidential debate. Kudo to Channels TV!
My joy is that it coincides with my birthday. While I will be celebrating my birthday,I will also be celebrating Jonathan's defeat in the presidential debate.

God bless the General.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by mployer(m): 8:19am On Feb 01, 2015
It is going to be a boring debate sad

Both parties won't have any meaningful thing to way.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by neoobinna(m): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2015
To wat End, they are all d same
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by lonelydora: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
Just when Sambo was jubilating Buhari's withdrawal, now he has to face Osinbajo by force
Oby baby, you get bad mouth ooooo.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by notoriousbabe: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2015
AIT and Dokpesi no go like dis at all,they have tooked food away from their mouths
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by notoriousbabe: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2015
doctokwus:
That's the basic minimum APC asked for,a debate organised by a neutral panel of moderators, not that composed of NTA and its private branch AIT.
private branch,hahahahaHhahahahaah grin
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by notoriousbabe: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2015
LIMUEL:

For the records Dokpesi is no longer on the Board of AIT
yinmu
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Seyitinky(m): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2015
Top quality wrist watches
Free deliveries withing Lagos
Pay on delivery
comes with user manuals and warranty cards

We don't just tell #HISTORY, we tell #TIME #ULYSSE NARDIN RUBBER STRAP WATCh!!!
#IWC, TAG HEUER,MICHEAL KORS,ROLEX,RADO,MOVADO, HUBLOTS
#couples watches
#luxurywatches 
#please call 08100564404 
#watsapp - 09020319846 
#BBM -2B197114

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by notoriousbabe: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/Between GEJ and GMB, English will be murdered on February 3rd. Tune in pls.
\
I can't wait for their wives' debate,dat one go be epic

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Bluepamex: 8:33am On Feb 01, 2015
Channel television belong to Prince Tony momoh an APC chieftain.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 01, 2015
CFCfan:

Will Channels also organize a VP debate?
I am not too sure but i know the Cnbc is organizing one
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Bluepamex: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2015
DevilishKiller:
I hate channels they are anti Gej

Who doesn't know that Channel television belongs to Prince Tony momoh an APC chieftain
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2015
itetemi:
The Campaigns of President Goodluck Jonathan and General Muhammad Buhari have agreed to a Presidential Debate on Feb.3, 2015.
the debate is organized by Channels Television, Arise Television and Newspaper Proprietors Association of Nigeria.

Source:

Channels News at 10

At what time on the 3rd of february will the debate begin?
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2015
lonelydora:

Oby baby, you get bad mouth ooooo.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by 1oracle(m): 8:41am On Feb 01, 2015
Collynzo419:
What the General wants, he gets.

Buhari putting GEJ in his place since 2013.

Now let the game commence.

No handout to the clueless one. He has to face Nigerians and explain why Stealing is not corruption.

Of course, the Amiable General will defeat him easily.
Yes with statements like "I will stabilize the price of crude oil in the world market", God bless Biafra.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by taharqa: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Finally, Buhari would talk on real issues for almost 2 hours.

So hapiiiiiiiiiii cheesy cheesy

Way time on that day abeg??

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

Can't stop laughing, sambo go run high fever no be small grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by bayocanny: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2015
taharqa:
Finally, Buhari would talk on real issues for almost 2 hours.

So hapiiiiiiiiiii cheesy cheesy

Way time on that day abeg??
Give me your parent facebook username I need to chat wtih them on your issue
I dey wait oo
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by joseph1832(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2015
What time is the debate slated to start? And is the debate just for GEJ and GMB alone? What about Chekwas Okorie and the rest presidential aspirants?. I don't think it would be nice to sideline them. After all they too are contesting...
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by docadams: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2015
DDeliverer:
My mind is telling me GEJ will not attend.

It won't be a surprise.
He has never attended any.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by nwachi1404: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Even when the President knows that Channels TV is pro APC he is still going ahead with the debate. Now lets see which other story buhari will cook because he never expected GEJ to accept a debate on Channels TV.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by ARKdiscloser7(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2015
GEJ is really a gentleman man.
He accepted to debate on Channels despite the fact that Channels is always against his govt.
So far as I am concerned Channels is an APC sympathizer considering their Yoruba interest.
Especially that Alero that does the Saturday programme.

But GEJ fears no foe.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by MadCow1: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2015
Chai... GEJ don enter one chances.. grin

That thing wey do Shem the NSCDC guy go be child's play compared to this debate.

Person wey fumble under Christina Amanpour interview na ehn wan debate.. grin debate

Person wey that small Palestine girl Malala Yousifzai school wan debate..

I will be watching live in HD on my DSTV Explora..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2015
This is a welcome development. We all trust the ability of the General, and we assure Nigerians of a wonderful debate. Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 01, 2015
mikeansy:
Channels should also invite at least 2 more presidential candidates

This election is not a straight fight between PDP and APC.
Because the NEDG debate will feature the "minor" candidates, Channels may have decided that there was no need to invite them to another debate. Besides, Buhari won't participate in the NEDG debate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect / Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.