Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

"Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! (2414 Views)

Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today / To Those That Call Jonathan Clueless. / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by GARRIx7(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jonathan recently released his National ID card and a close look revealed that the photograph used doesn't conform to the basic standard for an ID card.

Question:
How can a man who doesn't know the kind of photograph to use for a National ID card lead a complex country like Nigeria?

Will you vote for a man who cannot present a proper photograph for his ID card??

NO.

Accept my warm regards and best wishes.

Buharistically yours,

Comrade Garri x7

Mr Garri, a social commentator writes from Igbogidi, Delta State

2 Likes

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by MurphyG1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
This man is surely clueless! CLUELESSNESS is like pregnancy, You cannot hide it. angry

7 Likes

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by ayukdaboss(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
That photograph sha...Looks like it was cut out from one of his campaign pictures

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by GARRIx7(m): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obiniscopy, Seun, OAM4J, Mynd_44, Ngwakwe, Ishilove and Lalasticlala... FP straight, before you go to bed...

cool

3 Likes

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by olu77(m): 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Do they all go to bed at thesame time?

1 Like

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by GARRIx7(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
MurphyG1:
This man is surely clueless! CLUELESSNESS is like pregnancy, You cannot hide it. angry

Seconded..

2 Likes

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by GARRIx7(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
olu77:
Do they all go to bed at thesame time?

You mean the supermods and Admin??

I nor know oo...
Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by Truth24(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
GARRIx7:
Obiniscopy, Seun, OAM4J, Mynd_44, Ngwakwe, Ishilove and Lalasticlala... FP straight, before you go to bed...

cool
See u, so u created dis trash just to seek attention later u will still be d one to rants over silly threads making FP.....
Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by stonemind(f): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lolzzzz I no fit laugh
Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by GARRIx7(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Truth24:

See u, so u created dis trash just to seek attention later u will still be d one to rants over silly threads making FP.....

Jonadunce' cluelessness is an issue of National importance though he has just about four months left.

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by engrtee(f): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
GARRIx7:
Jonathan recently released his National ID card and a close look revealed that the photograph used doesn't conform to the basic standard for an ID card.

Question:
How can a man who doesn't know the kind of photograph to use for a National ID card lead a complex country like Nigeria?

Will you vote for a man who cannot present a proper photograph for his ID card??

NO.

Buharistically yours,

Comrade Garri x7

i am sure the garri seller who opened this post is yet to apply for national ID.

If he did, he would have known that on the spot pics is takin. You dont give passport. You sit and a camera is used to take ur pics.

So maybe,the NIMC official made a mistake,not jonatthan fault

1 Like

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by emiye(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
The id card is fake. Captures made by NIMC don't come out like the pix in the card.
Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
engrtee:

i am sure the garri seller who opened this post is yet to apply for national ID.

If he did, he would have known that on the spot pics is takin. You dont give passport. You sit and a camera is used to take ur pics.

So maybe,the NIMC official made a mistake,not jonatthan fault
Oga change ur NL gender.

3 Likes

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by Sanchez01: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
emiye:
The id card is fake. Capturces made by NIMC don't come out like the pix in the card.
[size=14pt]It was allegedly released by the president himself and a similar ID Card is on the FP. I think Jonathan is telling lies about his age. Thank God you also affirm that NIMC captures don't come out on the card like this. I expect it to be a PASSPORT and not from a PHOTO SHOOT![/size]

5 Likes

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by olu77(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
GARRIx7:

You mean the supermods and Admin??

I nor know oo...

Ok. How much be garri now for ur area?
Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by celeron40(m): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dem jus use scissors cut campaign foto to passport size..lmao!

1 Like

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by GARRIx7(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
olu77:

Ok. How much be garri now for ur area?

Please speak to Hyfr, he's my Sales Manager.

Tenks, You're welcome, don't mention..
Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by olu77(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
GARRIx7:

Please speak to Hyfr, he's my Sales Manager.

Tenks, You're welcome, don't mention..

Ok. I hope u do pay on dwlivery o
Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by ayukdaboss(m): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sanchez01:

[size=14pt]It was allegedly released by the president himself and a similar ID Card is on the FP. I think Jonathan is telling lies about his age. Thank God you also affirm that NIMC captures don't come out on the card like this. I expect it to be a PASSPORT and not from a PHOTO SHOOT![/size]
Is it safe to saY Jonathan forged his National ID?? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by GARRIx7(m): 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
olu77:

Ok. I hope u do pay on dwlivery o

No we "doesn't" ..

cheesy
Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by Sanchez01: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Is it safe to saY Jonathan forged his National ID?? cheesy grin
[size=14pt]It would be extremely safe for us to say so grin grin grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by ALAYORMII: 12:15am On Feb 01, 2015
Photoshop and they couldn't even get a better pix
Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by EdCure: 12:28am On Feb 01, 2015
Another goodluck fraud detected.

3 Likes

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by mikelbewise(m): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2015
Is this image on Jonathan fb or any of his social network ?
If no ...
Then how una get the picture and from where ?

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by GBTYO: 12:43am On Feb 01, 2015
GARRIx7:
Question:
NO.
Buharistically yours,
Comrade Garri x7

Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 01, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! by GARRIx7(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:

So?

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: The Last Function Of Aguiyi-ironsi In Ibadan. 28/07/1966. / How We Were Pressured To Squander $18bn- Jonathan / power failure Embarrasses Wike for 30 minutes at AMAA Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.