Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today (2105 Views)

Photos Of Ibrahim Babangida And Governor Dickson In A Closed Door Meeting / PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting / Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by donc26(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
"PDP is an Ijaw party and as such, let's give Dickson and PDP a chance for a second term. My reputation and that of my wife will be ridiculed if the opposition takes over Bayelsa"
There he goes again...always playing counter-productive ethnic card!

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by themilanway(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy So he has finally manage to reduce PDP to an"Ijaw party".

I miss this man....

I mean his funny quotes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by saaedlee: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sheer studpidity displayed by an ex-president

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by StOla: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Even as ex president his stupidity did not "ex" also.

An irredeemably irresponsible dunce and a clown.

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Anyway, he was speaking to his fellow clueless folks

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by NOBODYY: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
Seriously somebody save PDP

They're seriously becoming shittier by the day

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by hinwazaka: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
StOla:
Even as ex president his stupidity did not "ex" also.

An irredeemably irresponsible dunce and a clown.
Do you people realise that he is no more the President. The man in the spotlight now is PMB. And so far, he is not doing so good. From the moment, Obama resumed office till this day, neither him nor his supporters have made the ignominious mistake of insulting his predecessor. Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by WHOcarex: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
cheesy So na your reputation and that of your wife you care about. What a clown.
Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by nnachukz(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Only the op alone heard him say all those things. That was only what the op heard from him. I wonder how some people sleep at night. Anyway, Abacha is not corrupt. Fight against boko haram is a fight against the north. There is nothing like subsidy, I can not stop subsidy now. I will treat those that gave me 95% votes differently from those that gave me 5%. President michelle of West Germany. Those were the clueful words of your hero. Nobody is perfect.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by dinachi(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
This just confirms how the Ijaws have taken over PDP and turned Igbos there to their political slaves!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by dsquare33: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
One thing the ex president doesn't take into congnizance of is that you have so many intelligent people in Nigeria who are not just only listening to you speak but is watching out for your diction and your literal meaning to the choice of words you use.The man needs to go back to school again to learn how to make use of words or else either he likes it or not his words will always be taken out of context and therefore receives more tongue lashing from Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by doctokwus: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Even out of power he still talks cluelessly. He must have inherited it.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by hobermener: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
E
Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by StOla: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
hinwazaka:

Do you people realise that he is no more the President. The man in the spotlight now is PMB. And so far, he is not doing so good. From the moment, Obama resumed office till this day, neither him nor his supporters have made the ignominious mistake of insulting his predecessor. Grow up.

Jonathan is the clown who doesn't even know he is clowning. That he even has a PhD despite his obvious mental and intellectual handicap, shows that studying a course doesn't make you knowledgeable in other matters.

Oh the Obama administration surely did insult the irresponsible Bush administration.

Sec. of state Hillary Clinton once remarked that the Obama administration in pursuing its own foreign policy that the GOP needlessly criticised, haven't had shoes thrown its way (a clear reference to Bush ducking the shoe thrown by an Iraqi journalist when Bush visited the country in his latter days).

The Bush supporters were just like you - very bitter the GOP lost the election to a black man. Their racist political rallying cry was "taking our country back".
The democrats had to remind them from time to time that the gasping economy was the inherited legacy from the previous clueless "rich boys only" administration of the GOP.

Jonathan has since admitted on the campaign trail that he also made many people billionaires and millionaires. However the masses were never given a reprieve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by glory2glory: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Those contesting for APC ticket are not Ijaws abi? Maybe APC is fielding an hausa as governor for Bayelsa.
What has Dickson done to merit a second tenure instead of this tribal card that didn't help him (GEJ).

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by Zuria(f): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Video evidence please cool cool
Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by hinwazaka: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
StOla:

Jonathan is the clown who doesn't even know he is clowning. That he even has a PhD despite his obvious mental and intellectual handicap, shows that studying a course doesn't make you knowledgeable in other matters.

Oh the Obama administration surely did insult the irresponsible Bush administration.

Sec. of state Hillary Clinton once remarked that the Obama administration in pursuing its own foreign policy that the GOP needlessly criticised, haven't had shoes thrown its way (a clear reference to Bush ducking the shoe thrown by an Iraqi journalist when Bush visited the country in his latter days).

The Bush supporters were just like you - very bitter the GOP lost the election to a black man. Their racist political rallying cry was "taking our country back".
The democrats had to remind them from time to time that the gasping economy was the inherited legacy from the previous clueless "rich boys only" administration of the GOP.

Jonathan has since admitted on the campaign trail that he also made many people billionaires and millionaires. However the masses were never given a reprieve.
Perhaps, you don't know the difference between a sly remark, a pun and an insult.
Also, the erstwhile Sec. state of the US government, spoke too soon. If you were watching the news you would have seen the story on a Korean who viciously attacked the ambassador to Korea, with a knife, slashing his face. That is why, I said it is suicidal for a successor to attack his predecessor.
Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by pheliciti: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
donc26:
"PDP is an Ijaw party and as such, let's give Dickson and PDP a chance for a second term. My reputation and that of my wife will be ridiculed if the opposition takes over Bayelsa"

No thought, no coherence or substance to his speech. He could not even remember that he spent 5 years in office as president instead of the 6 he keeps shouting. It's always about him, all his 16 years in one government office or the other has not delivered one drop of clean water to his immediate constituency, yet he talks about his reputation as if that is all that matters.

May God never punish us with this sort of man as leader again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by obailala(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
donc26:

The man Jonathan is charismatic, but he certainly isn't blessed with high intellects. I wouldn't be surprised if he made the above statement..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by aresa: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
hinwazaka:

You are off topic with you pointless and irrelevant rant.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by Beremx(f): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Clueless Personified! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by EdCure: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
saaedlee:
Sheer studpidity displayed by an ex-president
I actually thought his cluelessness was caused by the overwhelming task of running the country (which was way beyond him), but I didn't know that it was "factory-fitted".
SMH!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by wordcat(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
donc26:

This man deserve an award as the most clueless leader ever.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by princdebola201(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jonathan cluelessness is inborn

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by Raymie(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Video of the speech.
Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
StOla:

Your hatred for GEJ is speaking out. Why don't you cure your imbec1le in charge of his hallucination and bigotry? Am glad the slowpoke has divided this country the way that GEJ have never done before.

President of a country that divided his country into 95% and 5% . You think he shouldn't be given an award of bigotry?
The economy that GEJ left at 12% growth has been reduced to 1.5% with threat of discontinued indexing by J.P MORGAN just how many months under BUHARI the failure and you have the got to say trash by GEJ.

The day you know that BUHARI lacks every quality that a leader should have, then I will know that you can reason.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by oduastates: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
donc26:

Same reason he was kicked out.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by oduastates: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
stickncarrot:

Your hatred for GEJ is speaking out. Why don't you cure your imbec1le in charge of his hallucination and bigotry? Am glad the slowpoke has divided this country the way that GEJ have never done before.

President of a country that divided his country into 95% and 5% . You think he shouldn't be given an award of bigotry?
The economy that GEJ left at 12% growth has been reduced to 1.5% with threat of discontinued indexing by J.P MORGAN just how many months under BUHARI the failure and you have the got to say trash by GEJ.

The day you know that BUHARI lacks every quality that a leader should have, then I will know that you can reason.

You cannot even comprehend your own post .
Read it again before writing crap

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by StOla: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
stickncarrot:

PDP is an Ijaw party.
-Jonathan

I have no reason to love Jonathan. He was the shoeless boy who was given the presidency on a platter.
What did he do with it? He made the cabal that had ensured nothing works in Nigeria richer and made the poor to bear the brunt.
He was the goodluck that brought badluck to Nigeria.

He was the president who behaved like he was the houseboy in Aso Rock. Mr humility who had no spine to use up to 40% of his presidential powers except to pardon thieves and look the other way when crimes with incriminating evidences were revealed against his cronies.

When Pastor Tunde Bakare posited that Jonathan's destiny was to impoverish and balkanise Nigeria, I took it as another hocus pocus from the religiously insane. Now I know better.

Economy was growing with what income? And what was the infrastructural development that occasioned such growth?

Even from your own supplied report, Nigeria's exit from JP Morgan's index started in January 2015. Who was the president then? It was your beloved clown. One of the many reasons why the regions which voted for him in 2011 (SW and NC) rejected him in 2015, save for his own people and the ones who hate anything Hausa and were happy to be controlling the dunce president.

You had better start rejoicing that a curse and a scourge was sent packing to where he can cause no harm anymore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
dsquare33:
One thing the ex president doesn't take into congnizance of is that you have so many intelligent people in Nigeria who are not just only listening to you speak but is watching out for your diction and your literal meaning to the choice of words you use.The man needs to go back to school again to learn how to make use of words or else either he likes it or not his words will always be taken out of context and therefore receives more tongue lashing from Nigerians.

LOL, clueless as ever; the man is a total embarrassment to PhD holders - I feel sorry for his supporters.
Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by henrysam(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
OP why can't you leave this man alone, at least he's no more the president.
It's better to face your dullard bubu who does not have focus and direction just shouting corruption and probe around.
Let GEJ be.
Re: Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today by StOla: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
pheliciti:

No thought, no coherence or substance to his speech. He could not even remember that he spent 5 years in office as president instead of the 6 he keeps shouting. It's always about him, all his 16 years in one government office or the other has not delivered one drop of clean water to his immediate constituency, yet he talks about his reputation as if that is all that matters.

May God never punish us with this sort of man as leader again.

Imagine! Yet his constituency have not stoned him like his wife would want for others.

Jonathan's constituency needs change more than Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking news EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Akpabio. / IPOB Protest: Please Do Not Overstep Your Bounds In Port Harcourt City - Natives / APC Chairman, Oyegun, Denies Seeking Supreme Court Judges Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.