Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan (2977 Views)

(PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by Juliaann(f): 5:59am On Feb 02, 2015
I wonder y all this yoluba folks are drinking panadol over another man nonexistent headache (especially on NL)

No matter what you say or do Igbo's will still vote for GEJ because he is better than the cattle rearer you guys are tryna force on us

The Certificate less grandpa

8 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by Firefire(m): 7:14am On Feb 02, 2015
Juliaann:
I wonder y all[s][/s] this yoruba folks are drinking panadol over another man nonexistent headache (especially on NL)

No matter what you say or do Igbo's will still vote for GEJ because he is better than the cattle rearer you guys are tryna force on us

The Certificate less grandpa

point of correction dear, not all Yorubas but the few who could not use their eyes to see original 'CHANGE' in Dr. Goodluck.
Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by Juliaann(f): 7:37am On Feb 02, 2015
Firefire:

point of correction dear, not all Yorubas but the few who could not use their eyes to see original 'CHANGE' in Dr. Goodluck.

Lol OK dear
Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2015
Yolobas are dirty and foolish
Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by tonychristopher: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Thank you brother. I have told them several times but seemed unrepentant.

I can't just wait for Nigeria to go their separate ways and see some people applying for visas within a space of six months after separation.

South west ll be fine. Edo state and south west have no issues since 16AD........

Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuri ll definitely be alright after separation due to their simple lifestyle.

I can bet my money on what would happen in the entire South east region axis including part of south south region after separation(excluding Edo and delta state)...............

The only reason why peace of this region would not be jeopardised after separation is if Igbo Nation (In the midst of small ethnic tribes) strictly knows their boundary which i doubt........

Igbo nation follows their boundry. And Yoruba clan is following their boundary by adding Edo and delta

Such a wasted money in educating you

Analyse yourself and get Ilorin offa and other okun areas

Have you given up on those place

1 Like

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by LoveDecay(m): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2015
nzeadachie:
BUT REMEMBER THAT UAE AND QUATAR IS NOT UP TO ANAMBRA STATE, TALKING ABOUT BRIDGE AND WHO WILL LOSE, DON'T MERCY FOR US NIGERIA IS NOT ONE AND CAN NEVER BE ONE

Guy, you don't know what your talking about. What school do you attend down east ?

For your information Nigeria is ONE , if you don't agree next time your asked 'nationality' answer 'biafra' - even Ojukwu died as a Nigerian , earned a Nigerian pension and was honoured on Nigerian terms. Nigeria is not one? better go and read your history books and learn the real reason Ojukwu and his handlers wanted Biafra.

PS: Biafra never existed, not even for a second. shocked
Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by tonychristopher: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2015
LoveDecay:

Guy, you don't know what your talking about. What school do you attend down east ?

For your information Nigeria is ONE , if you don't agree next time your asked 'nationality' answer 'biafra' - even Ojukwu died as a Nigerian , earned a Nigerian pension and was honoured on Nigerian terms. Nigeria is not one? better go and read your history books and learn the real reason Ojukwu and his handlers wanted Biafra.

PS: Biafra never existed, not even for a second. shocked
Are you scared of standing or staying on your own? Why

Can you answer that

No abuse
Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by waternogeteneny: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2015
[size=18pt]OP IF IGBOS DONT VOTE FOR DR GEJ, IS IT BUHARI WITH NO CERTIFICATE THEY WILL VOTE?

THIS UR OBSESSION WITH IGBOS SINCE 1958, IS BORN OUT OF HATE FOR CHRISTIANS.

ARE WE THE ONLY ONES IN THE COUNTRY? MUST WE VOTE FOR BUHARI?

WHY NOT ASK HAUSA, KANURI AND FULANI NOT TO VOTE BUHARI?

IGBOS HAVE VOTED MKO,OBJ,YARADUA AND GEJ

WE WILL NOT VOTE FOR AN ILLITERATE AS PRESIDENT, SENTIMENT ASIDE.[/size]
Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by nzeadachie: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2015
waternogeteneny:
[size=18pt]OP IF IGBOS DONT VOTE FOR DR GEJ, IS IT BUHARI WITH NO CERTIFICATE THEY WILL VOTE?

THIS UR OBSESSION WITH IGBOS SINCE 1958, IS BORN OUT OF HATE FOR CHRISTIANS.

ARE WE THE ONLY ONES IN THE COUNTRY? MUST WE VOTE FOR BUHARI?

WHY NOT ASK HAUSA, KANURI AND FULANI NOT TO VOTE BUHARI?

WE WILL NOT VOTE FOR AN ILLITERATE AS PRESIDENT SENTIMENT ASIDE.[/size]
ASK HIM OOOO

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by waternogeteneny: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=nzeadachie post=30535636][/quote]

[size=18pt]IGBOS HAVE VOTED MKO, OBJ, YARADUA AND GEJ.

WHO HAVE THE YORUAS, FULANI, HAUSA AND KANURI VOTED?

ORDINARY GEJ WON ELECTION IN 2011, DEY DECLARED WAR. YORUBA BY MEDIA, HAUSA, KANURI AND FULANI VIA BOKO HARAM

IT MAKES ME SAD TO SHARE COUNTRY WITH THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR.

PEOPLE LIKE U IS WHY WE WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF REQUESTING TO LEAVE NIGERIA AND BY GOD GRACE, IT WILL BE THIS YEAR.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) / Why I Made Up My Mind the more not to ever support Buhar and Co / President Recalls Political Appointees Serving As Envoys Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.