Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

3000 Traffic Is Enough To Generate Incomes? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3000 Traffic Is Enough To Generate Incomes? (1110 Views)

How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic / Re-design Your Website/blog To Generate More Leads / Traffic Is What You Need If You Want To Make Money As A Blogger..read Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3000 Traffic Is Enough To Generate Incomes? by preciousy000: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hi dear! I created a website one year ago but all what i am having is 3000 paidviews, is it possible to make money with this traffic using google adsense?
Re: 3000 Traffic Is Enough To Generate Incomes? by javijabor1(m): 7:31am On Feb 01, 2015
preciousy000:
Hi dear! I created a website one year ago but all what i am having is 3000 paidviews, is it possible to make money with this traffic using google adsense?

Paid views...Hmmm
I'm not so sure
Re: 3000 Traffic Is Enough To Generate Incomes? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
preciousy000:

Before you think that will make you money please ask yourself, What is your website all about, what kind of paid views have you gotten, are they accumulated or just once, and finally, would adsense make me the money i want to make.

I have hands-off from adsense over 9 months running. I do more of affiliate marketing and my traffic source is just cheap which makes me get the exact people who wants to buy the product or membership i am promoting.

Affiliate Marketing or CPA marketing can make you up to $1k in a month by just promoting your affiliate link.

I do not know the amount of traffic that falls on my affiliate link but what i do know is i am hitting it big. Some months it may be 1k plus, 2k plus and other months it may be 500, 800 or even 400.

So make your choice now.
Re: 3000 Traffic Is Enough To Generate Incomes? by soldierdollar(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
ribechi:

Before you think that will make you money please ask yourself, What is your website all about, what kind of paid views have you gotten, are they accumulated or just once, and finally, would adsense make me the money i want to make.

I have hands-off from adsense over 9 months running. I do more of affiliate marketing and my traffic source is just cheap which makes me get the exact people who wants to buy the product or membership i am promoting.

Affiliate Marketing or CPA marketing can make you up to $1k in a month by just promoting your affiliate link.

I do not know the amount of traffic that falls on my affiliate link but what i do know is i am hitting it big. Some months it may be 1k plus, 2k plus and other months it may be 500, 800 or even 400.

So make your choice now.

You just motivated me . I own a music blog and I have on the average 1,000 daily page views . which affiliate marketing would u advice I venture into ?
Re: 3000 Traffic Is Enough To Generate Incomes? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
soldierdollar:

You just motivated me . I own a music blog and I have on the average 1,000 daily page views . which affiliate marketing would u advice I venture into ?

So sorry. I was banned for some content i put up.. I can help you out. Please send me an email at dan.modebe@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 3000 Traffic Is Enough To Generate Incomes? by 360crest(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2015
With affiliate all you need is the right buyer, and a trusted email list , say 150 people, who naturally subscribed ( I don't mean spam mails) and a constant social media visit of 150 views per day, could earn you more than you can think, worked for me, on my affiliate site, based on house hold utensils.
Re: 3000 Traffic Is Enough To Generate Incomes? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
360crest:
With affiliate all you need is the right buyer, and a trusted email list , say 150 people, who naturally subscribed ( I don't mean spam mails) and a constant social media visit of 150 views per day, could earn you more than you can think, worked for me, on my affiliate site, based on house hold utensils.

Jeesz!

That niche is a wacked niche. You will not make any sale from it. Secondly, you do need to be looking for the right buyer. All you need is a targeted traffic source. Take for instance if you are doing CPA and the offer you want to be promoting requires US traffic only how do you do that based on your advice.

All i can give out here is that you use paid search engine traffic source which is the cleanest of all traffic sources. It shouldn't cost you so much. When you begin that, with the right keywords to target, the sky becomes your starting point.

Enjoy.
Re: 3000 Traffic Is Enough To Generate Incomes? by Duuzsz(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
What affiliate do think suit this website http://www.techpill.net

(1) (Reply)

Forum Review / Adsense Earners, Is This Rpm Real? (Resolved) / Website And Blog Designer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.