Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother (26784 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Stun On A Date Night / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by iyatrustee(f): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
I love it when women take care of themselves. See 50 something old women looking sharp! cheesy cheesy
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by bosco07(m): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Why dey come look like white witches?
lalasticlala:
She posted this picture on instagram and captioned it....

Mum and Mum-in-law #mygirls #foreveryoung #fabmamas #Godsgifttome

http://instagram.com/p/yiEShMp-ge/
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
pls is adaeze's mom single? chai yobo for don chop too oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by M4gunners: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Shey Adaeze Mother no get husband again? I have reason for asking.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by demmyguy(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
sparkleRed:
Ok
chai :odis mamas no wan old again oo.Anyway GEJ til I kiss Beyonce
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by sophtaf(f): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Afrok:
Thank God they tried wearing whites, with the lights / fire (fake or original) behind them and the black scary look of one of them, it would've looked like they took the picture in HELL.

Lovely pictures, good to see the love among the families coz the last time I checked, some in-laws hates themselves with passion angry.
lolest
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by jnrbayano(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Was that why Yobo in raising the Cup Of Nation we won in 2013 held it so tight that he momentarily prevented his team mates touching it?

Yobo's wife have quickly learnt how to hold things/people tight as demonstrated by the way she held the two mums

cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by peteruuu(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sommyangel:
Just passing
yah,please don't stop.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by vigasimple(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
M4gunners:
Shey Adaeze Mother no get husband again? I have reason for asking.

Her husband is John Fashanu.

If not, she will have been a substitute wife now that the daughter is heavily pregnant.

I think Adaeze mother should start behaving like a grandmother irrespective of her age and wear something below the knee.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by M4gunners: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
vigasimple:

Her husband is John Fashanu.

If not, she will have been a substitute wife now that the daughter is heavily pregnant.

I think Adaeze mother should start behaving like a grandmother irrespective of her age and wear something below the knee.
I feel the same here that is why i ask that question. The picture was ppointed in Instagram i guess. Nigeria grandmother for dat matter.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by Sarimah(f): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
her mom Is very young tho
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by hensben(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:
They look good. Adaeze's mum looks like a sister to her. She's quite young shocked
Or adaeze look old and manly
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by hensben(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sarimah:
her mom Is very young tho
Ada what's up...I guess u re having a nice day...long time
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by Afrok(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
sophtaf:
lolest
My post lolest, ur pix finest wink...

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by lesucreZA(f): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
kiss they looking Stunning White on beautiful night city lights ........
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by DuchessLily(f): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yeah mamas! Dats d way to go.. Kosi arugbo n' ghana grin

Nice!
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by Sarimah(f): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
hensben:
Ada what's up...I guess u re having a nice day...long time
yes dear....how are u?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
so cool,i would love my ma-in-law and my mum to relate like siblings
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by andyanders: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
simdam500:
February at its best it cannot come in your life time again.
Because this year February has 4sundays, 4mondays, 4 tuesdays, 4
wednesdays, 4thrusdays, 4 fridays & 4 saturdays. This Happens once every 823years. This is called money bag
money will locate u now and forever by d special grace of God, and you scream?......

Great month indeed. Very good observation.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by andyanders: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
prettydiva89:
so cool,i would love my ma-in-law and my mum to relate like siblings

Becaue of cash both families are just hanging out like this.If Yobo is not having that cash, I bet you, Adaeze mama would pull her out of that marriage.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by hensben(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sarimah:
yes dear....how are u?
Am good...hope u have collected ur PVC or u re not voting at all
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
andyanders:

Becaue of cash both families are just hanging out like this.If Yobo is not having that cash, I bet you, Adaeze mama would pull her out of that marriage.
yea,maybe you are right
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
d trend of dress was shown....I wonder wat d unborn child will wear during his/her time. civilisation causing destruction
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by Sarimah(f): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
hensben:
Am good...hope u have collected ur PVC or u re not voting at all
not voting jare
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by hensben(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sarimah:
not voting jare
Why? I thought u have clock 18 the last time
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
hensben:
Or adaeze look old and manly
No, she doesn't
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by oreoped: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
good news

http:///6oj0z
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by toshmann(m): 1:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Nneka123:
They look good. Adaeze's mum looks like a sister to her. She's quite young shocked

And you, you look like my sister future wife wink

[size=5pt] I don find trouble [/size] grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother by raziboi(m): 4:43am On Feb 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
Which one is Yobo's mother?

The black one I guess.

Old mamas trying to look young grin

They try cheesy

*DrumRolls*

10000th post

congrats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses / Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo / Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.