Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,413 members, 7,850,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Support Jonathan Because He Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Jonathan Because He Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — IBB (491 Views)

North Moved Against Jonathan Because Of Oil Blocs – Ofeimun / 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support Jonathan Because He Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — IBB by neocortex: 2:47am On Feb 01, 2015
I support Jonathan because he believes in Nigeria’s unity — IBB

In this interview, former military president, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, clarifies his position on his statement suggesting that he is in support of the re-election bid of President Goodluck Jonathan. Babangida also speaks on the murder of Dele Giwa in 1986, the Interim National Government, ING, Sani Abacha’s coup and the loss of his long time companion and wife, Maryam.

Aired last Wednesday on Channels TV, the interview was an episode in the current affairs programme, STWK (Straight Talk With Kadaria), anchored by Kadaria Ahmed.

Excerpts:

Do you support President Jonathan’s attempt at re-election?

Firstly, I appreciate the fact that he came to visit me and, during our discussion, I found him to be a man who believes in the unity of this country and I did allude to that and I said I found him to be someone who has a very strong belief about the unity of this country.

Those of us who fought the civil war – I still carry a bullet so I have a permanent reminder in me – anything that relates to Nigeria’s unity, we get impassioned about it.

So what I said is that the President believes in the unity of this country and any other person who believes in the unity of this country should support the President to keep this country one.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/support-jonathan-believes-nigerias-unity-ibb/
Re: I Support Jonathan Because He Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — IBB by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 01, 2015
OK Sir. We don hear
Re: I Support Jonathan Because He Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — IBB by koolet: 2:56am On Feb 01, 2015
akward Unity
Re: I Support Jonathan Because He Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — IBB by BlackTechnology: 2:58am On Feb 01, 2015
He doesn't want to lose his oil wells

IBB is smart enough to sense trouble ahead unlike Danjunma
grin
Re: I Support Jonathan Because He Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — IBB by BlackTechnology: 3:01am On Feb 01, 2015
neocortex:
I support Jonathan because he believes in Nigeria’s unity — IBB

In this interview, former military president, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, clarifies his position on his statement suggesting that he is in support of the re-election bid of President Goodluck Jonathan. Babangida also speaks on the murder of Dele Giwa in 1986, the Interim National Government, ING, Sani Abacha’s coup and the loss of his long time companion and wife, Maryam.

Aired last Wednesday on Channels TV, the interview was an episode in the current affairs programme, STWK (Straight Talk With Kadaria), anchored by Kadaria Ahmed.

Excerpts:

Do you support President Jonathan’s attempt at re-election?

Firstly, I appreciate the fact that he came to visit me and, during our discussion, I found him to be a man who believes in the unity of this country and I did allude to that and I said I found him to be someone who has a very strong belief about the unity of this country.

Those of us who fought the civil war – I still carry a bullet so I have a permanent reminder in me – anything that relates to Nigeria’s unity, we get impassioned about it.

So what I said is that the President believes in the unity of this country and any other person who believes in the unity of this country should support the President to keep this country one.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/support-jonathan-believes-nigerias-unity-ibb/

No one who tastes wealth will like to taste poverty

IBB no wan lose his oyel money grin

OBJokes yours don waka grin
Re: I Support Jonathan Because He Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — IBB by hyfr(m): 3:15am On Feb 01, 2015
Well said sir IBB. Some people still won't understand it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Secret Documentary Video Jonathan Dont Want You To See / Why We Never Forgive Goodluck / Premium Times: If Re-elected, I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term, Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.