Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,281 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course (2017 Views)

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal For 2016 Enabled / Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course by NLFreak(m): 4:12am On Feb 01, 2015
Hello everyone,

I was offered admission into babcock university to study Computer Science, Duration - 4 Years (as on my university's admission letter) but I just printed my jamb admission letter and the course duration on my jamb admission letter is 5 years.

Should I be worried about this?
Re: Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course by zadok60: 4:36am On Feb 01, 2015
check the school's portal instead,b4 taking a wrong decision
Re: Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course by NLFreak(m): 4:54am On Feb 01, 2015
zadok60:
check the school's portal instead,b4 taking a wrong decision

I just checked again and duration is 4 yrs.
Re: Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course by zadok60: 8:19am On Feb 01, 2015
NLFreak:

I just checked again and duration is 4 yrs.
then its a mistake from jamb
Re: Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2015
zadok60:

then its a mistake from jamb

Jamb is one body that hardly make mistakes.
Re: Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course by zadok60: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2015
LARRYDKING:

Jamb is one body that hardly make mistakes.
hardly,but they still do..
Re: Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:08am On Feb 01, 2015
NLFreak:
Hello everyone,

I was offered admission into babcock university to study Computer Science, Duration - 4 Years (as on my university's admission letter) but I just printed my jamb admission letter and the course duration on my jamb admission letter is 5 years.

You shouldn't cos your institution knows better.
Re: Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course by Ehimenboy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
I know of a person who was admitted to study an Engineering course through UME but saw on JAMB's site that it was a four-year course. No Engineering degree requires less than five years of training, definitely.
Dear friend, so it is. They could make such an error. Instead of creating a topic for this, you could've just called someone you knew in school, and the like.
Re: Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course by NLFreak(m): 2:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Thanks everyone. All the help is really appreciated.
Re: Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
NLFreak:
Hello everyone,

Please, I want to enquire. Were you able to solve this problem and if so, how did you do it? This is because I'm having a similar issue.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
Re: Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course by Blm12: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
NLFreak:
Hello everyone,

how much did you pay to print your admission letter from JAMB?
Re: Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
That Jamb Admission letter you are seeing so is Copy & Paste Programming.

One of the ways they are eating 1000 from the masses. Something that should not be more than 500.

You have nothing to worry about.

People who got admitted into hospitality management in Uniport, has their Faculty showing Agriculture

1 Like

Re: Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course by Olalekank(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Don't bother yourself
All that matters is that you have gained the admission. It showed 4 years also for a 5 year course for me, computer science in UNILAG. It's not a problem bro

1 Like

Re: Jamb Admission Showing 5 Years As Duration Of Course by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Olalekank:
Don't bother yourself
All that matters is that you have gained the admission. It showed 4 years also for a 5 year course for me, computer science in UNILAG. It's not a problem bro

Okay

(1) (Reply)

.. / Fake Educational Agents In Nigeria Marked As Spam / Nigerian Girl Whitens Her Teeth In Less Than Three Days!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.