Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

ASUU Might Call Of Strike To Night As Closed Door Meeting Taking Place - Stay Up - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Might Call Of Strike To Night As Closed Door Meeting Taking Place - Stay Up (2096 Views)

ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Might Call Of Strike To Night As Closed Door Meeting Taking Place - Stay Up by LeezReporter: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
ASUU ASUU Strike ASUU BSU, Makurdi

Closed door meeting is going on btw ASUU /FG

Also in attendance were the Permanent Secretary of Federal Ministry of Education, Sunny Echono; the national president of the Nigeria Labour Congress, Ayuba Wabba; and officials from the National Universities Commission, Head of Service and Salaries, Wages and Income commission.

The government delegation was led by Sen. Chris Ngige. Meanwhile , the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, was absent. However, the permanent secretary of the ministry, Mr Echono, was present.

More details especially on the outcome of the meeting will be available later.....

Source: leezloaded.com

Add me up on whatsapp for latest update: 08026762784

Re: ASUU Might Call Of Strike To Night As Closed Door Meeting Taking Place - Stay Up by SaboGodwin56: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Abeg may the call ooo
Re: ASUU Might Call Of Strike To Night As Closed Door Meeting Taking Place - Stay Up by Anas97(f): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
I hope so
Re: ASUU Might Call Of Strike To Night As Closed Door Meeting Taking Place - Stay Up by Anas97(f): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Adamu adamu can neva be present for once. Dat is wat u get frm having a mallam as a Minster of education
Re: ASUU Might Call Of Strike To Night As Closed Door Meeting Taking Place - Stay Up by MerxyX(f): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Like this like this
M not going to bed until i know the conclusions biko.
House no funny again
Re: ASUU Might Call Of Strike To Night As Closed Door Meeting Taking Place - Stay Up by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
MerxyX:
Like this like this
House no funny again
Lol Bae look at the date and month this thread was made

1 Like

Re: ASUU Might Call Of Strike To Night As Closed Door Meeting Taking Place - Stay Up by MerxyX(f): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chai... I laughed at myself.. For real.
Abeg no blame me. M desperate
legitimatefrank1:
Lol Bae look at the date and month this thread was made
Re: ASUU Might Call Of Strike To Night As Closed Door Meeting Taking Place - Stay Up by adeoyesam(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
MerxyX:
Like this like this
House no funny again
Same here bro.
No sleeping until I hear the conclusion too
Re: ASUU Might Call Of Strike To Night As Closed Door Meeting Taking Place - Stay Up by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
adeoyesam:

Same here bro.
No sleeping until I hear the conclusion too

This thread is old joor

1 Like

Re: ASUU Might Call Of Strike To Night As Closed Door Meeting Taking Place - Stay Up by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
MerxyX:
Chai... I laughed at myself.. For real.
Abeg no blame me. M desperate
Na so, every student is, no mind pretenders

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 3 Books That Changed My Life In 2021 / Neco Result May/june Is Out / Gce 2011 Time Table Now Available Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.