Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

22 States PDP will Win: based on current events - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events (1998 Views)

Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP / Share Recovered Loot Among 36 States‎ – PDP Chieftain Tells Buhari / APC Wins 21 States, PDP Wins 15 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by goldendiamond(m): 5:00am On Feb 01, 2015
APC has been accusing PDP of bad governance for 16 years. So tell me are members of this merger of ACN and CPC saints as they claim. They have ignored all the achievements of the present government despite the difficult situation of insecurity.

One great mistake GEJ made was his refusal to continue on the track record of OBJ. If yaradua had not revoked the refinery deal OBJ initiated by privatising Portharcaourt and Kaduna refinery, our economy would av been better for it now. at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. Decamped to ACN and went back to PDP before decampin again to APC

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.

4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years National Chairman of the PDP.

7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE Chairman under PDP.

11. Tambuwal-3years as Speaker House of Reps under PDP.

It is now clear that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC.

We definately need change in Nigeria but APC is not the change Nigerians desire as long as people like Tinubu is the main god father. Apc has got it wrong with their choice of presidential candidate. they should have chosen a more credible and scandal free person. Leadership is about sacrifice, service and integrity. Buhari has got too many holes in his resume and not fit to be president of the most populous black nation with the biggest economy in Africa.

Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by goldendiamond(m): 5:01am On Feb 01, 2015
Below are the states PDP and APC will win in the upcoming election categorised in our six geo political zones. They are based on my own opinion and are open to criticism but please no insults. Just state your own analysis and projections. Thank you.

FCT - Abuja - jonathan

1. North-Central
Benue - jonathan
Kogi - jonathan
Kwara - buhari
Nasarawa - buhari
Niger - jonathan
Plateau - jonathan

2. North-East
Adamawa - buhari
Bauchi - jonathan
Borno - buhari
Gombe - buhari
Taraba - buhari
Yobe - buhari

3. North-West
Jigawa - buhari
Kaduna - jonathan
Kano - buhari
Katsina - buhari
Kebbi - buhari
Sokoto - buhari
Zamfara - buhari

4. South-East
Abia - jonathan
Anambra - jonathan
Ebonyi - jonathan
Enugu - jonathan
Imo - jonathan

5. South-South
Akwa Ibom - jonathan
Bayelsa - jonathan
Cross River - jonathan
Delta - jonathan
Edo - jonathan
Rivers - jonathan

6. South-West
Ekiti - jonathan
Lagos - buhari
Ogun - jonathan
Ondo - jonathan
Osun - buhari
Oyo - jonathan

Final Result
Jonathan - 22 states
Buhari - 15 states

Please be WISE & VOTE not for those seekng power by force and planning to form a parallel govt if they loose:- ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC). God bless Nigeria...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by richybanky(m): 5:05am On Feb 01, 2015
OP abeg which kind weed u dey take?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 01, 2015
Jonathan may win more than 28 States. Adamawa, Nasarawa, & Taraba among others may be going for GEJ. God bless President GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by MrMcJay(m): 5:11am On Feb 01, 2015
OP, e no go better for the person wey hide ur medicine. This one wey you don nearly nak.ed enter market so...

4 Likes

Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by MrMcJay(m): 5:12am On Feb 01, 2015
myhoodlink:
Jonathan may win more than 28 States. Adamawa, Nasarawa, & Taraba among others may be going for GEJ. God bless President GEJ.

These are the kind of advisers GEJ has. Ignorant and delusional political pall-bearers who want to ensure that GEJ's political career gets a befitting burial.

1 Like

Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by goldendiamond(m): 5:14am On Feb 01, 2015
richybanky:
OP abeg which kind weed u dey take?

My brother you're first to comment and all you got is insult even when I stated it on the thread. Why don't you be objective and let us know your opinion. Thank you

1 Like

Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by goldendiamond(m): 5:18am On Feb 01, 2015
MrMcJay:
OP, e no go better for the person wey hide ur medicine. This one wey you don nearly naked enter market so...

wow. Many childish comments on nairaland
What has insanity got to do with this post
May God deliver you this new month
Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by dayo23(f): 5:34am On Feb 01, 2015
goldendiamond:
Below are the states PDP and APC will win in the upcoming election categorised in our six geo political zones. They are based on my own opinion and are open to criticism but please no insults. Just state your own analysis and projections. Thank you.

FCT - Abuja - jonathan

1. North-Central
Benue - jonathan
Kogi - BUHARI
Kwara - buhari
Nasarawa - buhari
Niger - BUHARI
Plateau - jonathan

2. North-East
Adamawa - buhari
Bauchi - BUHARI
Borno - buhari
Gombe - buhari
Taraba - buhari
Yobe - buhari

3. North-West
Jigawa - buhari
Kaduna - BUHARI
Kano - buhari
Katsina - buhari
Kebbi - buhari
Sokoto - buhari
Zamfara - buhari

4. South-East
Abia - jonathan
Anambra - jonathan
Ebonyi - jonathan
Enugu - jonathan
Imo - jonathan

5. South-South
Akwa Ibom - jonathan
Bayelsa - jonathan
Cross River - jonathan
Delta - jonathan
Edo - jonathan
Rivers - jonathan

6. South-West
Ekiti - jonathan
Lagos - buhari
Ogun - BUHARI
Ondo - BUHARI
Osun - buhari
Oyo - BUHARI

Final Result
Jonathan - 15 states
Buhari - 22 states

Please be WISE & VOTE not for those incompetent clueless once in power who are planning to win at all cost and destroy our country to the ground:- PEOPLE DECIEVING PEOPLE (PDP). God bless Nigeria! God bless GMB! God bless PYO!

have succeeded in curing your madness! Now read allover again this is going to be the final result! When you are done reading move on...

1 Like

Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:42am On Feb 01, 2015
The op don high!

1 Like

Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by goldendiamond(m): 5:51am On Feb 01, 2015
dayo23:
have succeeded in curing your madness! Now read allover again this is going to be the final result! When you are done reading move on...

You said you've succeeded in curing my madness. Ok I won't take that as an insult because being mad could also mean M-making A D-difference. All I will tell you is to sit down and think deeply. Open your eyes and Look at what you just edited. Sit down and think deeply again.

Nigerians in the south west are far too intelligent to vote buhari as president.
Even in lagos the votes would be shared and its only in osun that APC can get a landslide victory. For oyo, ogun and ondo, forget it.

Elections are won in the grass roots so anywhere you still find a PDP governor, expect GEJ to win. Buhari stands no chance even now when his certificate scandal has been magnified and he is also avoiding to debate

Free and fair election, GEJ will win in at least 22 states. Mark my words today

1 Like

Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:59am On Feb 01, 2015
goldendiamond:

You said you've succeeded in curing my madness. Ok I won't take that as an insult because being mad could also mean M-making A D-difference. All I will tell you is to sit down and think deeply. Open your eyes and Look at what you just edited. Sit down and think deeply again.

Nigerians in the south west are far too intelligent to vote buhari as president.
Even in lagos the votes would be shared and its only in osun that APC can get a landslide victory. For oyo, ogun and ondo, forget it.

Elections are won in the grass roots so anywhere you still find a PDP governor, expect GEJ to win. Buhari stands no chance even now when his certificate scandal has been magnified and he is also avoiding to debate

Mumu!!
Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by dayo23(f): 6:20am On Feb 01, 2015
goldendiamond:

I won't dabble into words with you, read through those correction, nothing will change from it. See you on feBUHARI 15th!
Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by bewla(m): 6:26am On Feb 01, 2015
All we die hard supporters will say no to violence but when we are to comment we jump at each order with insult if we to meet face 2 face what do u think will happen so pls be civic with what u comment no b do or die b this thing just wait and do the right thing vote and not violent
Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by richybanky(m): 6:28am On Feb 01, 2015
goldendiamond:

My brother you're first to comment and all you got is insult even when I stated it on the thread. Why don't you be objective and let us know your opinion. Thank you
Broda u ar nt objective in ur topic dats y I asked which weed u ar taking.. Actually am just joking by asking u d kind of weed u ar taking grin
Back to d topic how is possible for Jonathan to win ogun, oyo even ondo state is 50 50 am frm ondo state and I knw wats going on dere, u even said Jonathan would win Kaduna, Niger, Bauchi, Kogi haba brother
Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by donglazy(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu!!
I just checked ur profile pic and I can see the cause of ur insanity..

1 Like

Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by goldendiamond(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2015
donglazy:

I just checked ur profile pic and I can see the cause of ur insanity..

Tanx for having my back my brother
I decided to ignore her comment because silence is the best answer for a f***.
Her profile pix. Lol

1 Like

Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by idu1(m): 7:56am On Feb 01, 2015
Animated madness @Op.....
Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2015
goldendiamond:

FCT - Abuja - jonathan

1. North-Central
Benue - jonathan
Kogi - jonathan
Kwara - buhari
Nasarawa - buhari
Niger - jonathan
Plateau - jonathan

2. North-East
Adamawa - buhari
Bauchi - jonathan
Borno - buhari
Gombe - buhari
Taraba - buhari
Yobe - buhari

3. North-West
Jigawa - buhari
Kaduna - jonathan
Kano - buhari
Katsina - buhari
Kebbi - buhari
Sokoto - buhari
Zamfara - buhari

4. South-East
Abia - jonathan
Anambra - jonathan
Ebonyi - jonathan
Enugu - jonathan
Imo - jonathan

5. South-South
Akwa Ibom - jonathan
Bayelsa - jonathan
Cross River - jonathan
Delta - jonathan
Edo - jonathan
Rivers - jonathan

6. South-West
Ekiti - jonathan
Lagos - buhari
Ogun - jonathan
Ondo - jonathan
Osun - buhari
Oyo - jonathan

Final Result
Jonathan - 22 states
Buhari - 15 states

Please be WISE & VOTE not for those seekng power by force and planning to form a parallel govt if they loose:- ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC). God bless Nigeria...

this is very correct. good prediction.
Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by huptin(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2015
A fairly good prediction, but some questions, 1. Why did you give Lagos to Buhari? 2. How do you think Jonathan can win Niger and Kaduna when he lost both states in 2011? 3. Have u juxtaposed the voter strenght of the states that belong to Buhari with the ones for Jonathan?
For the benefits of doubt, the winner of the presidential election is determined by the nunbers of votes won (subject to the condition that the eventual winner must obtain @least 25% of the total votes cast in at least 24 states if the federation) and not the number of states won.
I think with this analogy of yours you have unwittingly given the election to Buhari.
Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by goldendiamond(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2015
huptin:
A fairly good prediction, but some questions, 1. Why did you give Lagos to Buhari? 2. How do you think Jonathan can win Niger and Kaduna when he lost both states in 2011? 3. Have u juxtaposed the voter strenght of the states that belong to Buhari with the ones for Jonathan?
For the benefits of doubt, the winner of the presidential election is determined by the nunbers of votes won (subject to the condition that the eventual winner must obtain @least 25% of the total votes cast in at least 24 states if the federation) and not the number of states won.
I think with this analogy of yours you have unwittingly given the election to Buhari.

As I noted in the first post its only based on my own opinion and open to criticism. But lagos is sure for APc with the presence of almighty jagaban. For Niger and Kaduna its only a speculation based on recent events after fayose's evil advert. Now some key northern elders are focused on avoiding another yaradua situation. Based on the 25% votes in 24 states at the end it will still favour GEJ considering the population of voters in the states I stated
Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by Gogetta(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Very laughable!
Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by goldendiamond(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
*copied from facebook(am not the original writer)

APC Leaders 22 Notable Disgusting Quotes...

1] Go and die! - Oshiomole to the widow

2] I only reduced tuition fees to N50,000, I did not reduce school fees. That's why the students are paying N120,000- Fayemi

3] I only congratulated my brother, Ayo Fayose, I did not concede defeat- Fayemi

4] APC will end bokoharam within 100 days in office- Buhari (suspect)

5] IBB is nigeria's biggest problem - Tinubu (2004)

6] We need IBB's wisdom to move our nation forward - Tinubu (2013)

7] If you pay N25,000 as school fees, you will get N25,000 worth of knowledge. But if you pay N350,000 as school fees, you will get N350,000 worth of knowledge- Raji Fashola

8] You can't expect me to run for 2nd term because it is only a failed student that repeats a class- Raji Fashola

9] Abuja is not for poor people -Nasir El-Rufai 2006.

10] Take charms, guns and cutlasses to polling units- Aregbesola

11] If I lose the election, Nigeria will be soak in blood- Buhari

12] I only got N5bn contract from CBN governor- El rufai

13] If I don't allocate FCT lands to my friends will I allocate it to my enemies." - Nasir el Rufia to the Senate Committee 2009

14] If your monthly salary is below N100,000, leave Abuja because u don't deserve to be there".- Mallam Nasir El-rufai, FCT Minister - Addressing low Income Nigerians living in Abuja in 2004

15] I opened this university for the poor and the school fees is N800,000.00- Atiku abubakar

16] Tinubu is a regional leader - El rufai

17] Buhari is unelectable and not corruption free - El rufai, (2011)

18] Rig election and be roasted - Tinubu (2014).

19] He who make peaceful resolution impossible makes violent resolution inevitable. - Atiku Abubakar

20] Fashola should sack all striking workers - Tinubu

21] I'll make d country ungovernable if I lose the election- Buhari

22] If wat happenz in 2011 hapenz in 2015, d "dog and d baboons will be soaked in blood" - Buhari.

Please my people apply wisdom and vote wisely. God bless Nigeria
Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by goldendiamond(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by goldendiamond(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by adebisicutie: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
We know the party with criminals, which party has Alams, Bode George , Ibori and co PDP association of criminals
Re: 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events by Frankenstein: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lagos - Buhari?
Bauchi - Jonathan?

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Dancing BATA After Being Declared Winner By Election Tribunal(Pic / Massive Blow Hit APC As Igbo Man Win House Of Rep Sit In Amuwo Odofin / Naija Boys In Durban,south Africa Mobilize To Fight Back The HOSTILE HOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.