Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP (5592 Views)

Northern States PDP Chairmen Endorse Agbo, Maibasira, Kabiru For NWC / Share Recovered Loot Among 36 States‎ – PDP Chieftain Tells Buhari / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by conductor1: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Monday, 8 August 2016
Aisha Buhari never travelled to the United States - PDP

The Ekiti State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) believes that wife of the president Aisha Buhari never went to the United States Of America contrary to what was paraded on social media. The part reminded Aisha Buhari that everyone "saw pictures of Mrs Patience Jonathan with Michelle Obama when she visited the USA."

In a statement released by Publicity secretary of the party Jackson Adebayo, PDP Ekiti said:
"If the Presidency has not been bold enough to tell Nigerians that Mrs Aisha Buhari travelled to the USA on official visit, only a party of scammers like the APC will go on the rooftops to celebrate photoshoped pictures as evidence of visit to USA.

It is strange that wife of the President of Nigeria could travel to the USA and purportedly attended events there without international television stations like CNN, Al jazeera, BBC, Sky News etc and local stations like Channels TV, NTA, AIT and others reporting it. Or are they still ‘editing’ the video clips?

"Even if Mrs Aisha Buhari actually travelled to the USA, does that erase the fact that in the judgment delivered by the United State District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, Alexandria Division, USA, in criminal No 1: 07CR209, that indicted the USA Congressman, Williams Jefferson, it was mentioned that $170,000 was transferred from account in Nigeria in the name of Aisha Buhari to an account in the name of The ANJ Group, LLC, identifying William Jefferson as beneficiary?

"As a party of responsible and discerning minds, the PDP in Ekiti State would have elected to ignore the APC and allow the party the freedom to advertise it idiocy. This is more so that the matter is now a subject of litigation and the no one has denied the existence of the judgment that indicted Williams Jefferson and featured conspicuously at page 22, the name of Aisha Buhari as having transferred $170,000 from account in Nigeria to William Jefferson.

"Most importantly, Nigerians have witnessed more heinous forgeries from the APC, one of them being pictorial claim that President Buhari (as APC presidential candidate then) had an interview with Kemi Fadojutimi on ‘All Eyes on Africa’ TV show in London, whereas the interview was held in Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.

"However, it is important to point out that from all evidences, the pictures circulated as arrival of President Buhari’s wife at Dulles International Airport, Washington DC could have been taken at the Doha International Airport, Qatar. Even on the official website of George Mason University and US Institute of Peace, USA where the president’s was said to have attended events, there is nothing to show that she attended any event in the two institutions.

"We have seen pictures of Wife of the Senate President, Toyin Saraki with President Barrack Obama’s wife, Michelle. We also saw pictures of Mrs Patience Jonathan with Michelle Obama when she visited the USA. Where are Aisha Buhari’s pictures with the First Lady of USA and major government officials from the country? Or could she have arrived and departed from the USA like a spirit?"
Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/aisha-buhari-never-travelled-to-united.html

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by conductor1: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Some photos of Aisha in the USA (as alleged)

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by eleburu(f): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
I know say na lie

17 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sincerely PDP should be called dullards on this issue cool

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by richidinho(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
We know
Even Sarki wife did snapped with Obama and wife grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by Joel3(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
bursted. good observation...

Before I met this thread I used to believe Aisha is in the USA. I made few researches and found some inconsistencies that made me now believe otherwise:

1. No foreign media house (CNN, BBC, VOA, Al Jazeera etal) reported the visit. Only Nigerian media houses citing Sahara reporters as source. It ïs not possible that Nigerian first lady will visit USA without CNN carrying the news.

2. The VOA does not have the transcript of the alleged interview with Aisha on their website. In fact, no single result was returned for the search 'Aisha Buhari' on their search page.

3. The Past Events page of the website of US institute of peace does not record any event with Aisha.

4. For the first time under Obama's administration, Michelle fails to host a visiting first lady. Meaning the wife of the President didn't visit.

5. I don't want to talk about the arrival hall of the Dulles Airport.

Below image is Dulles main terminal lifted from wikipedia. It is different from the one Aisha Used.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by Paperwhite(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Even if the president's wife was not on any state visit,why was she not received by any representative of the US government or Obama's wife? Can Michelle come to Nigeria without Aisha receiving her or is the Halliburton scandal still real? Why was there no CNN report of this so called visit? Why are those who receive her at the airport mainly blacks or is the said airport designated only for blacks in the US? Even Rochas after his own visit erected a sign board in Owerri to prove he was really there let alone a whole president's wife.There is something unusual about this outing.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by Paperwhite(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Joel3:
bursted. good observation...

Before I met this thread I used to believe Aisha is in the USA. I made few researches and found some inconsistencies that made me now believe otherwise:

1. No foreign media house (CNN, BBC, VOA, Al Jazeera etal) reported the visit. Only Nigerian media houses citing Sahara reporters as source. It ïs not possible that Nigerian first lady will visit USA without CNN carrying the news.

2. The VOA does not have the transcript of the alleged interview with Aisha on their website. In fact, no single result was returned for the search 'Aisha Buhari' on their search page.

3. The Past Events page of the website of US institute of peace does not record any event with Aisha.

4. For the first time under Obama's administration, Michelle fails to host a visiting first lady. Meaning the wife of the President didn't visit.

5. I don't want to talk about the arrival hall of the Dulles Airport.

Below image is Dulles main terminal lifted from wikipedia. It is different from the one Aisha Used.

You head dey there my brother.Thought I'm the only one who noticed this.To me, Aisha never visited the US until more convincing evidence are provided.This is another Chibok-like issue.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by Paperwhite(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I guess this is because you lack good reasoning ability of your own or your brain is far away from you.Not all of us are dunce bro.

24 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Paperwhite:
I guess this is because you lack good reasoning ability of your own or your brain is far away from you.Not all of us are dunce bro.

Easy man just the truth with such statement... or what'd your say on the topic ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by comos: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Aisha bursted,

this woman na no. 1 scammer

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin grin in pdp's view... When u go to the US, go and snap with Obama and his wife...

grin cheesy grin grin

Pls epp me... PDP dey scare me

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by richidinho(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Kwayet bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by Joel3(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
I can't help but

APC is a comedy party. the actors are nothing but joke.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by OLADD: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
I have deliberately avoided commenting on this Aisha's US trip because of its petty nature but after reading comments from different camps on the holabaloos it has generated so far, I can't but satisfy my curiosity by asking the following questions;

1. Even if the said trip is private as APC apologists want us to believe, why was the wife of the president completely shut out by US govt and any of its official protocols? It's a national disgrace for our No. 1 woman to be ignored like plaque by any foreign govt on their own soil. Let's not forget it's wife of the president of the most populous black nation on earth we are talking about here.

2. Why was there no official statement from the govt of Nigeria informing its citizens of the President's wife itenary outside the country knowing how her movements within the country were always heralded with fun and pageantry?

While I still don't believe that the trip is a scam, some things don't seem to add up in the entire narratives.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by Almaiga: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
Confused party, try again later.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by Bodmas06: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Interesting
Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by egift(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4077381_fbimg1470610469157_jpeg54cefcc85b9b74554d30c5a76bcabc7c
Mrs Arrival To The US

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4077383_fbimg1470610504074_jpeg293e9d8e9fb429672b1290d64a60f87c
Some Nigerians who were at hand to welcome her

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4077477_screenshot20160807232105_jpeg777e672b2d3613339be88cec68e2d598
Picture of the Airport. Compare and contrast

The children of Anger and Hate are not interested in any prove just looking for avenue to vent more bile.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by ConqueredWest: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Joke apart. How can Aisha visit USA and the Wife of US President Michelle never met her.

Imagine that CNN BBC even Channels never aired it.

For once Afonjas should ask questions.

The Video and Photoshop must be be done by an advanced expert.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by drss2(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
nigeria's duara first lady go america yet no picture of her with mitchele obama not even one selfie infront of white house gate individuals i know wey travel to washington dc, d first tin dem dey do na to snap pics for front of white house. yet a whole wife of president no even near d place cheesy which kind visit be dat abi she dey fear FBI grin or US govt no sen am grin

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by drss2(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Joke apart. How can Aisha visit USA and the Wife of US President Michelle never met her.

Imagine that CNN BBC even Channels never aired it.

For once Afonjas should ask questions.

The Video and Photoshop must be be done by an advanced expert.
aisha may have travelled to america but as far as ayam concern, she ''Technically didn't go to America''. first lady of a con3 traveling to america without snaping selfie with mitchele obama big shame. more reason to suspect aisha cassandra buari in halliburton scandal.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by zanebaddo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
It is forbidden in Islam to take selfies with the wife of American president, it promotes immorality.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by dechriscool(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
The level of gullibility that permeate the Nigeria populace is something that leave much to be desired.The problem that neeed urgent attention in this country is how to educate our populace to make inform decision on choosing their leaders and not the likes of Buhari and his Apc cohort of scam party.
For Aisha Buhari to stoop so low to proof her innocence in the Halliburton scandal shows she is guilty as alleged.
She left this country without the knowledge of any electronic media houses.However pictures started popping up immediately she arrived Washington and their is no Proof of any outdoor activity by her.Even the welcoming by Nigeria community down there was done indoor.First of it kinds.
Waiting patiently for further revelations.The last has not being heard of Mrs.Aisha Buhari visit to USA

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by diegwu01: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4077381_fbimg1470610469157_jpeg54cefcc85b9b74554d30c5a76bcabc7c
Mrs Arrival To The US

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4077383_fbimg1470610504074_jpeg293e9d8e9fb429672b1290d64a60f87c
Some Nigerians who were at hand to welcome her

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4077477_screenshot20160807232105_jpeg777e672b2d3613339be88cec68e2d598
Picture of the Airport. Compare and contrast

The children of Anger and Hate are not interested in any prove just looking for avenue to vent more bile .
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sometimes i wonder if its necessary to even engage these Wailers

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by diegwu01: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
akthedream(m): 6:54pm
The best you guys could do it to just travel to United states as usual to confirm if she did travel there or not..Oh!..I forgot Fayose himself can't dare travel to Usa...lol..The earlier you stop wailing,the better for you...senseless wailing wailers

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by OKKO(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
If APC could organize Chibok Scam when they were out of power...Aisha-in-USA scam is nothing for them.

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by dridowu: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
PDP mumu no be small, I want to believe pdp have some loyal members in US, what will it take them to confirm from their loyal members over there. Any way that's their problem. Instead of providing good opposition they are busy following Aisha Buhari up and down.

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by ITbomb(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
There's something definitely wrong with this visit.

Personally, I believed she did visit US but by the look of it, every stage of the trip was planned to avoid any embarrassment by FBI

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by uvalued(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
reading comments here has thrown some dubts on the us visit... hmm guess i hae to keep asking...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP by gen2briz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
We (the wailers) all know that it was Adekunle gold who did the photoshop, expecially the picture of her and the US senators. For us to believe the travel is real, here are our demands.

1. She[Aisha] must go back to US with some of Ekiti House of Assembly members.

2. She must have live interview with BBC, CNN and the likes not less than 2 hrs.

3. She must snap in front of white house

4. She must snap with Obama inside his bedroom

5. She must address Nigeria living there especially the BIAFRAs

6. She must snap with Michelle

7. She must use up to a month.

CC WAILERS NATION WIDE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu / #EndSARS: An Appeal To Protesters To Stop Obstructing Traffic / Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.