Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I saw this article online "Why The Opposition(money Bags) Don't Want Gej" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I saw this article online "Why The Opposition(money Bags) Don't Want Gej" (1309 Views)

Nairaland Poll: Do You Want Gej Back / See A Poll Showing That Most Nigerians Want GEJ And Wife Arrested For Corruption / Why They Want Gej Out By Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I saw this article online "Why The Opposition(money Bags) Don't Want Gej" by chukkiephil(m): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2015
While i was browsing i saw this article and i was perturbed, please read and say OBJECTIVELY what you think about this article(please NO GEJTILL2019 or SAI BUHARI COMMENTS HERE PLEASEEE
lets reason and comment like enlightened, mature and educated individuals, thanks and God bless you as you abide by this, lets help NIGERIA!!)

Why Opposition Leaders Are Crying Loud
‪#‎ForwardNigeria‬ ‪#‎BackwardsNever‬

Some of the decision of President Goodluck Jonathan has not gone down well with some of leaders and Moneybags of APC, as he closed some of their sources of defrauding Nigeria. READ AND BE WISE.

1] Majority of the Oil Blocks license in Nigeria will be expiring in few months and many of them are scared that President Jonathan might not renew their licence. They want to him out by all means to retain the Oil blocks license.
2] They were hurt them President Jonathan ended their subsidy fraud. Government reduced the payment from N1.4Trillion in 2011 to less than N400Billion in 2013 and yet their is no scarcity of Fuel in the last 3 years.
3] Jonathan sold off NEPA and ended their fraudulent NEPA contracts. Now local and International companies are building their power plants to stabilize Power. They will not use any NEPA staff to put SALT on our Power plants again to put everyone in darkness.
4] Jonathan removed 57,000 ghost workers and 43,756 Ghost Pensioners from civil service and reduce their wealth. These rogues are using their wealth to pay newspapers, Online media blogs to be lying and sharing propaganda against the President. The Ignorants joined them to shout CHANGE. Are they changing to re-employ the removed Ghost workers or the Pensioners. Be warned about the CHANGE they want you to Vote For.
5] The President handed NPA verification to a third party and eliminated port frauds. They do not benefit anymore, by dubiously seizing People goods and turning round to buy them in Auction. It is now 24 hours operation and surveillance giving no room for their agents to steal or frustrate Importers. They want their evil reign to return. That is their CHANGE.
6] The cabals were hurt when Jonathan blocked their monopoly of fertilizer distribution and now supply straight to real farmers at a discounted prices. Farmers do not go through Ward chairmen, Party Excos, Politicians or any 'Timber and Caliber' to get Fertilizer.
7] They want Jonathan out by all means, he blocked their hoarding of petroleum product and stopped Nigerians from sleeping at filling stations and many roasted alive in any event of fire outbreak in filling stations. Their black market business has been destroyed by Jonathan's proper management of the supply of these Products and because of this, they ruled that he has failed. Jonathan did not fail Honest Nigerians, but he failed the Oil Profiteers and thieves.
8] Jonathan's re-introduction of One-man-one-vote did not go down well with them. With Soldiers, Police, Secret Police, Civil Defense at Polling Units, Ballot box snatching and stuffing is now a thing of the past. They made you to believe that Jonathan has failed because Polling units are no more in people's seating room. You forget that the President Party won only in 1 of the 4 governorship election conducted when started his tenure in 2011.
Imo - APGA, Anambra - APGA, Edo - APC, Osun - APC, Ekiti - PDP. This will NEVER happen during OBJ government.
9] They want Jonathan out of office because they are aware that the 2016 Census will correct the Population lies imposed on Nigerians over 60 years ago. They are MAD that Jonathan will use conduct electronic census, where only Human beings will be counted and zero chance of one person counted twice. THIS IS THE CHANGE YOU ARE HEARING.
10] They want Jonathan out of office by all means because, in 2016, Jonathan will stop the situation where a Child from Oyo state will be expected score 129Marks to enter Federal Govt Colleges (Unity schools), while another child from Kebbi is expected to score only 2 Marks to enter the same school. A young man from Osun state is expected to score 190 In Jamb to have opportunity of a University, while his friends from Sokoto is sure of admission, even if he scores zero. It is a SHAME that young people that Jonathan is fighting for and ensuring to bring a fair Nigeria for all of us, is now brainwashed, fed with lies and and some of them are attacking the man that is fighting for them and their generations to come.
USE YOUR HEAD AND THINK..
11] Nigeria grows its food now, trains are running, our Airports are of international standard, Our roads are safer and motorable, University funding doubled and more Build to admit more Jambites, Our street children in the North (Almajiri) are given opportunity to learn and live in comfortable school Hostels and eating good food, not left-overs, 13 local Motor assembling and Manufacturing company relocates to Nigeria, 9 Local and International Power companies building their power plants since last year to improve of electricity need.
ONE WILL ASK, WHAT CHANGE ARE THESE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT?
Jonathan has shown Nigerians what real democracy supposed to be. He is not killing or jailing his opponents or those that insulted him in the Media cannot be seen as a weakness, but his respect to the law and life. He never sent anyone to prison for a mere allegation of corruption without proof . He allowed them fair and independent hearing by those charged with this responsibility.
These shows his meek spirit and understanding that he cannot build a better Nigeria alone and that we need every hands in deck to achieve a bigger, better, prosperous and peaceful Nigeria.
God Bless Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I saw this article online "Why The Opposition(money Bags) Don't Want Gej" by chronique(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2015
I've said it before and I'd still say it again;the youths of this generation are the ones who would eventually destroy this country cos of their inability to think properly and see what's going on around them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I saw this article online "Why The Opposition(money Bags) Don't Want Gej" by amuniiopz(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2015
rubbish written by a TANoid....#i_have_decided..... no amount of propaganda will change our minds from voting the able general....#count down.

3 Likes

Re: I saw this article online "Why The Opposition(money Bags) Don't Want Gej" by 2oby: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2015
Very funny! D article is screaming sai GEJ n u r asking us not to say sai buhari. Well I reserve ma comments...... But wait o..... undecided I need to say dis.....

Sai buhari !
I just can't help it

3 Likes

Re: I saw this article online "Why The Opposition(money Bags) Don't Want Gej" by LRNZH(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2015
OP, I prescribe three bottles of Orijin so you can cool off from reading such a Phucking Stoopid Jejeunistic Poo of an article.
Re: I saw this article online "Why The Opposition(money Bags) Don't Want Gej" by dinachi(m): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2015
Stories to deceive the simple.
Who wiped out our foreign reserves and excess crude account and incurred debt of over 40 billion dollars---Jonacow!
Who uses his militant brothers to steal 40% of our crudeoil----Jonacurse!
Who scamed our jobless youths to part with their hard earned money and 17 of them died at the overcrowded venue of the supposed interview----Jonadunce
Who fails to protect us and since the ravage of Bokoharam and kidnap of Chibok girls has no done any tangible thing to rescue them---Jonadu1l

Who abandoned the ship of state and went to dance around a woman's waist a day after a terrible bomb blast wiped out more than 200 people in Nyanya Abuja-----Jonafool.

@OP, this is the final warning stop peddling idiocy in a public forum.
We have decided!
Buhari is the man!
14th FeBuhari is the date!
President is the position!
Vote for change.
Re: I saw this article online "Why The Opposition(money Bags) Don't Want Gej" by Emperor007: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2015
It's only those pretending not to know the truth that support APC presidential candidate Buhari ( GMB ) in their acclaimed false change.

APC doesn't represent the good change wanted by Nigerians. A Buhari can't perform better than GEJ, and GMB would never be the messiah Nigerians desire.

Folks should wake up to reality and stop being deceived.

3 Likes

Re: I saw this article online "Why The Opposition(money Bags) Don't Want Gej" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Emperor007:
It's only those pretending not to know the truth that support APC presidential candidate Buhari ( GMB ) in their acclaimed false change.

APC doesn't represent the good change wanted by Nigerians. A Buhari can't perform better than GEJ, and GMB would never be the messiah Nigerians desire.

Folks should wake up to reality and stop being deceived.

GMB may not be the messiah but he is the forerunner to our coming Godsent and he is not as clueless as ur dumb president.
GMB all the way...
Re: I saw this article online "Why The Opposition(money Bags) Don't Want Gej" by Nicur: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Honestly I think I feel OP's point, why can't we youths discuss and debate reasonably without insulting each other, whether you support GEJ or GMB the point is that we all seek a good Nigeria so why should we fight over, some one can't talk politics without being labeled tan or buhari's supporter!!! This thing tire me ooh!! Simply am confused sef dunno who to vote for!!!

(1) (Reply)

Unusual Facts That Are Strange But True / A Photo Evidence That The Presidency Isn't Going To Miss Obasanjo / There Is Going To Be Thousands Of Defections tommorow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.