Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

There Is Going To Be Thousands Of Defections tommorow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Going To Be Thousands Of Defections tommorow (1307 Views)

Analysis… As Gale Of Defections Hit National Assembly / APC Denounces Defections, Says PDP Politicians Should Stay In Their Party / BREAKING NEWS: Defections Hit Ondo PDP As Jonathan Cancels Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Going To Be Thousands Of Defections tommorow by bettercreature(m): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
THere is going to be thousands of high profile defection from the PDP sinking ship Tommorow,please update here beside we are not sleeping here any longer,we are presently celebrating the departure of the clueless one president ebele goodluck Jonathan(sorry for the small letters)it's just like Xmas here only Xmas light is missing Sai buhari

11 Likes

Re: There Is Going To Be Thousands Of Defections tommorow by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 27, 2015
May d angel guarding ya defect to pdp too

Say no to fake change
Say yes to tranzformation
Say yes to jonathan

10 Likes

Re: There Is Going To Be Thousands Of Defections tommorow by faladeSM1132(m): 12:04am On Mar 27, 2015
bettercreature:
THere is going to be thousands of high profile defection from the PDP sinking ship Tommorow,please update here beside we are not sleeping here any longer,we are presently celebrating the departure of the clueless one president ebele goodluck Jonathan(sorry for the small letters)it's just like Xmas here only Xmas light is missing Sai buhari
okey sirt ------for your information The Edo state APC chairman just decamp to PDP now now,
how market?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Going To Be Thousands Of Defections tommorow by levelszik(m): 12:10am On Mar 27, 2015
grin cheesy wicked
faladeSM1132:

okey sirt ------for your information The Edo state APC chairman just decamp to PDP now now,
how market?

1 Like

Re: There Is Going To Be Thousands Of Defections tommorow by lilbazy(m): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2015
The Executives Of All Academic Staff Union of
Universities Of
Nigeria (ASUU) And Some Nigeria Universities'.
Lecturers Were
Called For A Meeting In London...
They All Met At The Muritala Mohammed
International Airport
Lagos.
While They Were Seated And Relaxed In The Plane,
They Were
Informed That The Plane Was Built By Their
Students And Was
On It's First Experimental Trip.
On hearing this, they all ran out of
the plane, except one.
He was asked why he was still on d plane and he
replied; I
know what i am teaching them, If This Plane Is Made
By Our
Students, It Will Not Start.

1 Like

Re: There Is Going To Be Thousands Of Defections tommorow by airmark(m): 12:27am On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
May d angel guarding ya defect to pdp too

Say yes to tranzformation

I will only say yes to transformation not tranzformation the country has been experiencing since 6years ago

1 Like

Re: There Is Going To Be Thousands Of Defections tommorow by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Breaking: Adamu muazu set to lead over 11,000 high profile PDP members to APC

2 Likes

Re: There Is Going To Be Thousands Of Defections tommorow by jjamani(m): 1:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Breaking: Adamu muazu set to lead over 11,000 high profile PDP members to APC
grin grin grin grin guy take am easy, no give PDP HBP grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Going To Be Thousands Of Defections tommorow by M4gunners: 1:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Nonsense: APC followers are brainwashed. Generation of fake news. In APC you ill see people living with imagination.Kai Buhari.Sir Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Going To Be Thousands Of Defections tommorow by Doortun(m): 2:13am On Mar 27, 2015
All these people deflecting won't stop or catalyze anything.

#EvenJonathanKnows

(1) (Reply)

Bloody Chinese Won't Allow Kenyans Into A Chinese Restaurant In China / Enugu 2015 Election Result / Lots Of My Igbo Brothers Are Already Calling Me To Congratulate Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.