Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? (1993 Views)

Is It Compulsory For Me To Pay Tithe As A Student From My Small Allowance? / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? / A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by vodacom: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
styno22:
You guys are wrong, marriage is a union between two individuals(oposite sex) joined by a priest or pastor in a church or in a public place for d spirit of God to guide and lead them through their marital life and for the public to note their new status and to be a withness in future. A woman that is not public joined by a priest or pastor lives in fear about the future and stability of her marital life.
Are you saying that marriage is join by the priest alone? Secondly there is no where in the bible wen I saw a priest join man and woman, even Isaac paid dowry to marry Rebekah which is the ideal thing to do. It is a matter of choice to marry in the church if you so wish not the other way round. How many white men and women pays dowries ?

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2015
stinggy:
Too much noise about the overrated thing called marriage? Just a ceremony. I don't see anything special in and don't think it should be a condition for procreation.

Make money, make love and make babies. Breeding shouldn't be hinged on 'marriage'.
This.

is the reason why any sane gal shld nt take u serious.
Re: Is Marriage Really Compulsory Before A Male And A Female Can Procreate? by stinggy(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2015
missbronze:
This.

is the reason why any sane gal shld nt take u serious.
shocked shocked
Bronzzeee long time! Where have you being hiding na?
And why did you say this? Is this thing so important? You know I can always re-adjust for your sake only wink smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) / SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet / PHOTO: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Benz For Actress Daniella Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.