Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) (1983 Views)

Ondo Fake Prophet Arrested In His Shrine Inside A Bush. Photos / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam / Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by yazach: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Troops of 7 Division Garrison Nigerian Army in Operation LAFIYA DOLE, yesterday made a remarkable progress by arresting a Boko Haram terror kingpin, Mr John Trankil, at Kasuwar Shanu in Maiduguri metropolis.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect said that 9 of them were sneaked into the Maiduguri armed with AK 47 assault rifle each and a Hilux vehicle laden with 20 Improvised Explosive Devices meant to be detonated at some selected targets in the city.

The Theatre Commander operation LAFIYA DOLE, Major General Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar, commended the efforts of the troops and renewed call for the troops and the public to be more vigilant and security conscious particularly at all check points, markets, worship centres, motor parks and schools.

In a related development, troops of 21 Brigade Nigerian Army, while on offensive operations on Boko Haram terrorists location, with the support from the Nigerian Airforce discovered and destroyed the terrorists' Improvised Explosive Device (IED) and Rocket making factory along Bama-Gonin Kurmi within the outskirts of Bama town, Borno State.

The items recovered includes gas cylinders, welding machine, pipes and poles. Others include locally made rocket shells, plenty of assorted chemicals, unprimed IEDs and various technical and laboratory equipment suspected to be stolen from schools' laboratories around Bama before they were dislodged from the area.

Colonel Tukur Ismail Gusau

Media Coordinator Operation LAFIYA DOLE
Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/16/boko-haram-kingpin-john-trankil-arrested-maiduguri

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by madridguy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jihadi John To ISIL

John Trankil To Boko Haram

“terrorism has no religion”

I am a Muslim and I am not a Terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by iykofias(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Islam; religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

tongue
Yet all em ragheads shout allahu...... Not hallelujah... You're nothing but a bh cheer leader...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by yazach: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
plappville
Annunaki
Ajibam
OLAADEGBU
abagram
BERNIMOORE
truthman2012

Rilwayne001, vedaxcool, Demmzy15 come and see how this fools will defend their brother John who is a christian boko haram grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by madridguy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
YOUR POINT PLS?

angels09:

tongue
Yet all em ragheads shout allahu...... Not hallelujah... You're nothing but a bh cheer leader...
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
yazach:

plappville
Annunaki
Ajibam
OLAADEGBU
abagram
BERNIMOORE
truthman2012

Rilwayne001, vedaxcool, Demmzy15 come and see how this fools will defend their brother John who is a christian boko haram grin grin grin grin

Do you know the difference between a radical Christian and a Muslim?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by Khd95(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is he one of bh best 100

Anyways bigups NA,for not allowing them blow up nigeria like their big bro did to paris

bar man,pls serve men of 7division two two bottles of vodka,wit plates of hausa pepper soupgrin
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by yazach: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

O ya start defending brother John as usual grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by vkeydon(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
well it seems nigerians are still dull to get d truth i waz born in borno state and i grew up there formally borno state waz a very peaceful and luvly place to live in but since this terrorist sect surfaced it has been the opposite....... Well i want nigerians to ansa the quetions.

Hw can a reasonable person jst wake up one day and decide to kill himself and other people around him.

Well there are so many things people don't know most of dis suicide bombers are innocent people whom hv been brain washed with various fetish means.

Nigerians should also wonder why dey Say bokoharam are large in population.

Well i rest my case here in other not to attract premature death but some people should reason
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by Demmzy15(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Mumu man! grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by Demmzy15(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
yazach:
plappville
Annunaki
Ajibam
OLAADEGBU
abagram
BERNIMOORE
truthman2012

grin grin grin grin This is how the truth would continue to unfold itself. Soon, we'll hear Abubakar Shekau is actually James Madaki, a deeper life pastor from Kaduna! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by Anas09: 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
This folks don't think at all. Who are u fooling?
Muslims kill people in France, U blame the Jews. Now a boko haram man is a christian. Well, Jihady john is an evangelist too.
*Youwontmakemecurseyou.*
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Anas09:
This folks don't think at all. Who are u fooling?
Muslims kill people in France, U blame the Jews. Now a boko haram man is a christian. Well, Jihady john is an evangelist too.
*Youwontmakemecurseyou.*
are you lazy to read or what?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by plappville(f): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:
Jihadi John To ISIL

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

[size=16pt] Quran (4:76) "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…" [/size]

Quran (4:89) "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by plappville(f): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
yazach:
plappville
Annunaki
Ajibam
OLAADEGBU
abagram
BERNIMOORE
truthman2012

From the qur'an....from Muhammad, from Islam, from Allah to Muslims.... tongue tongue

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by plappville(f): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2015

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by plappville(f): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Whenever Islam is exposed,you Muslims run to the old testament. You tag Jesus to be a killer. But yet you have no proof. Not from the NT nor even your fake Quran. Since Jesus did not Kill, no true Christian can kill in Jesus name. Muslims kill in Allah and Muhammad's name because Muhammad killed. And the qur'an is a proof... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by vedaxcool(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2015
yazach:
plappville
Annunaki
Ajibam
OLAADEGBU
abagram
BERNIMOORE
truthman2012

grin grin grin grin chie na so John Trankil be crusodo-haram and these foolish extremist xtains on nairaland go dey jubilate say Muslims are bad muslims are this they are that see unah life?

Mathew 10:34"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;

Luke 12:51
Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division

John Trankil is this the sword you dey use against innocent people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by Demmzy15(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2015
plappville:

[s]From the qur'an....from Muhammad, from Islam, from Allah to Muslims.... tongue tongue

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
[/s]
Always displaying stupidity and "mumuism" sad
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by Demmzy15(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2015
plappville:
Again you present pictures of Muslims killed by ISIS, I can see you've no respect for the dead. Very pathetic!
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by plappville(f): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Demmzy15:
Always displaying stupidity and "mumuism" sad

I qouted the Qur'an you call it stupidity. Meaning your Qur'an is stupid to you... tongue

Demmzy15:
Again you present pictures of Muslims killed by ISIS, I can see you've no respect for the dead. Very pathetic!

Lies isis do not kill true muslims. They kill infidels. And those who practice the Qur'an in a moderate way . That is, not applying Muhammad (sbuh) killing verses. In France they call themselves musulmant modéré. .this people are not safe like us. They always come out in the public to deffend islam image anytime there is an attack. They are pretending to be nice. But as long as the Qur’an is concern, they know killing infidel is a normal thing in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by yazach: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
plappville:

I qouted the Qur'an you call it stupidity. Meaning your Qur'an is stupid to you... tongue

Lies isis do not kill true muslims. They kill infidels. And those who practice the Qur'an in a moderate way . That is, not applying Muhammad (sbuh) killing verses. In France they call themselves musulmant modéré. .this people are not safe like us. They always come out in the public to deffend islam image anytime there is an attack. They are pretending to be nice. But as long as the Qur’an is concern, they know killing infidel is a normal thing in Islam.

A private jet caught in Johannesburg with around $10 million inside, is the property of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Sahara Reporters provides.

IF ORITSEJAFOR IS CAN PRESIDENT WHOSE PRIVATE JET WAS USED TO BY ARMS AND JOHN (CHRISTIAN) WAS ARRESTED AS BOKOHARAM Kingpin

THEN

ALL CHRISTIANS ARE BOKO HARAM

TRUE TALK

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by yazach: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
plappville:

From the qur'an....from Muhammad, from Islam, from Allah to Muslims.... tongue tongue

Mathew 10:34"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;

Luke 12:51
Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division

John Trankil is this the sword you dey use against innocent people?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by yazach: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin This is how the truth would continue to unfold itself. Soon, we'll hear Abubakar Shekau is actually James Madaki, a deeper life pastor from Kaduna! grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Can you remind me of a Christian leader whose private jet was involved in arms deal

Is he no Pastor Ayo Oritsejefo or what grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2015
You typed well. We don hear you. Oya clap for yourself.

plappville:
Whenever Islam is exposed,you Muslims run to the old testament. You tag Jesus to be a killer. But yet you have no proof. Not from the NT nor even your fake Quran. Since Jesus did not Kill, no true Christian can kill in Jesus name. Muslims kill in Allah and Muhammad's name because Muhammad killed. And the qur'an is a proof... cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by cold(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2015
Jihadi John..Nigerian version
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by Burger01(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Islam is the difference. Slap a radical Christian and he would turn the other cheek..but, my guy, slap a radical Muslim and see what happens nextundecided

For every nation where there is religion violence, check very well, they are Muslims practising Islam...that's exactly the problem of the worldundecided

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by orisa37: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
He should be beheaded now.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by pneumaticos(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Demmzy15:
Mumu man! grin
this was your first response to the thread

What does the above statement tells of you...who is the real mumu...who lacks wisdom....I need to tell some real stuff...you still under ur mamas arm that's why most of your islamiyah guys talk thesame
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by Demmzy15(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
pneumaticos:

this was your first response to the thread

What does the above statement tells of you...who is the real mumu...who lacks wisdom....I need to tell some real stuff...you still under ur mamas arm that's why most of your islamiyah guys talk thesame
This yoruba Christian, you still dey?! grin bawo ni now?! undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by pneumaticos(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Demmzy15:
This yoruba Christian, you still dey?! grin bawo ni now?! undecided

how go they go.yoruba muslim

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Wrong For A Christian To Be A Gynecologist - Christian / Why Are There More Atheist Men Than Women / Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.