Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Gov.attah Should Be Allow To Rule As A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.attah Should Be Allow To Rule As A President (1287 Views)

Ex-gov. Attah Quits Partisan Politics, Slams PDP / MUST READ!!!! Crazy Tales Of Gen. Buhari's Rule As Head Of State. / I Regret Having Akpabio As My Successor, Says Ex-gov Attah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov.attah Should Be Allow To Rule As A President by ity(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2006
HEY WHO ARE THOSE TALKING ABOUT WHO RULES NIGERIA COME 2007,I WANNA TELL U THAT THERE IS ALREADY A STRUCTURES IN EVERY STATES OF THE FEDERATION,AND ALMOST EVERY CITIZEN OF NIGERIA HAS ACCEPTED TO VOTE FOR (HIS EXELLENCY) ARC OBONG VICTOR BASSEY ATTAH AS THE PRESIDENT OF THIS OUR GREAT COUNTRY NIGERIA.
OBONG ATTAH IS A MAN OF PRIDE AND UNDERSTANDING,HE IS THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA SHOULD HAVE,AND I WILL ADVICE ALL NIGERIANS NOT TO MISS USED THIER VOTE RATHER MAKE USED OF UR VOTE BY VOTING FOR OBONG VICTOR ATTAH AND I PROMISE U THAT U WILL NEVER REGRET IT,AM NOT CAMPAINGING FOR HIM IN ANYWAY,BUT I HAVE GONE AROUND ALL THE NOOKS AND CRANNY OF AKWA IBOM STATE AND I HAVE SEEN WHAT HE HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO,AND TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE HE IS THE BEST AMONG ALL THE PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANTS,
IF HE FAILS U DON'T HESITATE TO CALL ME OR MAIL ME I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO UR OWN UNDERSTANDING,HE IS A FRIEND OF THE POOR,AND THE HOPE TO THE HOPLESS,
CHEERS!
Re: Gov.attah Should Be Allow To Rule As A President by OBJ3(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2006
angryIDIOT angry

angryNONSENSE angry

close this thread seun .

fast angry
Re: Gov.attah Should Be Allow To Rule As A President by my2cents(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2006
Ity,

when u say "allow", do u imply that whoever the prez will be isn't chosen by the pple but rather by a group of kingmakers? If yes, then that is just plain wrong as the citizens as a whole should decide, not the other way around.

Finally, based on ur profile photo, i assume u took ur photo at or around Ibom plaza abi? wink wink
Re: Gov.attah Should Be Allow To Rule As A President by ity(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2006
HEY HOW I WISH ALL NAIRALANDERS WILL SEE WITH ME THE REASON I WILL LOVE TO CHOSE OBONG ATTAH TO RULE THIS COUNTRY FOR ONES ATLEASE,WELL I THINK A SOUTH-SOUTH MAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY.
HOW I WISH U WILL SEE THAT WITH ME
WITH ALL REASONABLE DOUBT I THINK ATTAH SHOULD RULE AND HE IS THE BEST AMONG ALL.
U CAN MAIL ME itocoonline@yahoo.com or call +2348039453239
Re: Gov.attah Should Be Allow To Rule As A President by my2cents(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2006
O-B-J:
You can't just ask Seun to close a thread based on your own tastes. This forum is not (at least that is what I am lead to blv grin) for any one person, tribe or entity. It is for all members alike.

ity:
then perhaps you should join the forum: http://www.akpfonline.org - the site is still under some "minor" construction, but you will see who to contact regarding your desires.

Note: I only created the website. I am in no way affiliated with the forum, nor by creating the site am I pledging my support to any one candidate wink

(1) (Reply)

The New Face Of Imo: Owerri Is Dirty Again / Women Outrun Lagos Judiciary As Men Complain Bitterly / The Truth About The Motion For Nigeria's Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.