Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan (671 Views)

IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan by ezera(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2015
Mobilize your PVCs' lets Retire the Major General. Who dash am general.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan by zadok60: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2015
lmao..rotf
funny dude
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan by Princecalm(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2015
If you like relocate to somalia, it's none of our business.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan by ezera(m): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Its your business o. Wish you had a pvc.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan by egift(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2015
OP, if it is found that ran away with looted funds, I will personally buy a crate, bring you back and drop you off at the nearest police station.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan by Smart007i(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2015
then, i suggest you start perking you bags
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan by lomaxx: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2015
Smart007i:
then, i suggest you start perking you bags

Sudan accent

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan by DaBullIT(m): 10:27am On Feb 01, 2015
I am not surprised

Your Mentor is known to make promises and not keep them , let alone a classless , powerless and insignificant Croach like you ..

I will remind you when the time comes, I am that Vindictive and i hope you will provide proof of your arrival in sudan , otherwise we know yuo will just change your username

Ode Oshi
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan by thaoriginator: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2015
OP, free visa awaits you! Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan by myola777(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2015
you will not go anywhere, you will account for all the money you have been stealing since 1999. why do u want to run? hmn! you are afraid being jailed
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2015
That is if you are not in Sudan already
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2015
myola777:
you will not go anywhere, you will account for all the money you have been stealing since 1999. why do u want to run? hmn! you are afraid being jailed

lol, misappropriation of govt funds?
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Promise to Relocate To Sudan by CaptainAmerica1: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2015
Good for you. We need less of people like you.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Live In Gombe / ABIA :the Okezie Ikpeazu I Featured With-iyke Ogbonnaya: / PDP: We Did Not Offer Any Bribe To Any Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.