Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Reasons You Shouldn't Miss Sunday School Classes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons You Shouldn't Miss Sunday School Classes (760 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Manual, Sunday 7th May,2017 / Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome / 6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important In Your Christian Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Shouldn't Miss Sunday School Classes by VENTY0(f): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2015
It has become a custom for some of us to stay at home until sunday school classes are over before going to church.
But all I have become today spiritually I owe it to sunday school classes and bible studies.
Sunday school classes offers you a rare priveledge to ask question and answer to people's questions which is not possible during sermons. Most time you discover that you have this knowledge that you so wish to share, sunday school clases and bible studies offers that opportunity therefore make a change of attitute towards sunday school classes today no matter your denomination.

Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Miss Sunday School Classes by Wuna(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=VENTY0 post=30321825]It has become a custom for some of us to stay at home until sunday school classes are over before going to church.
But all I have become today spiritually I owe it to sunday school classes and bible studies.
Sunday school classes offers you a rare priveledge to ask question and answer to people's questions which is not possible during sermons. Most time you discover that you have this knowledge that you so wish to share, sunday school clases and bible studies offers that opportunity therefore make a change of attitute towards sunday school classes today no matter your denomination.[You are right]
Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Miss Sunday School Classes by Nairalander01: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2015
And You're nairalsnding from sunday School right?? undecided
Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Miss Sunday School Classes by VENTY0(f): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nairalander01:
And You're nairalsnding from sunday School right?? undecided
I did dat after sunday school before the service commenced

(1) (Reply)

Millions Will Attend—will You? / SERMON Jotters:the Importance Of The Ressurection / The Atheists' Chatroom/discussion Thread ( Sticky Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.