Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

D'banj's Ten Years Anniversary Reminds Me Of Buhari's Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D'banj's Ten Years Anniversary Reminds Me Of Buhari's Certificate (708 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Emir Sanusi Reminds Nigerians Of The Alarm He Raised Over Missing $20billion-PIX / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj's Ten Years Anniversary Reminds Me Of Buhari's Certificate by TRUTHTELA: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2015
I am yet to hear or read about any LOCAL or INTERNATIONAL artist/musician that will wake up and start celebrating their " ten year anniversary". D'banj celebrated ten years of what? Artist like Rihana, Kanye, Eminem, Madonna, etc, celebrating ten years. Rather, the keep making music, going for concerts, getting endorsements and other big things. IT SOUNDS LIKE A MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY TO ME. I guess there's always a first time.

There have been many reports and publications of how D'banj has been sued cos of debt and he's " broke", my interest is, most HYPOCRITES on NL, have been defending him as if they're his account managers, not that the ones saying D'banj, is broke can prove otherwise. Whichever way, THINGS ARE NO LONGER WHAT IT USED TO BE. Which is a norm in life, we rise and fall, and rise again. Those HYPOCRITES defending D'banj, would have loved to hear that it's Don Jazzy, that's broke, they'll never wait for the " OP" to finish up loading the news on NL, they'll start bashing and mocking Don Jazzy. The same way they've been hoping for someone to SUE Linda Ikeji.

There was News about D'banj, being Apple's whatever, sometime last year, I wrote something on NL, asking these gullible trolls on internet to stop being gullible about D'banj and all those fake people in that country. He bought a Beat, headphone, take pix with Apple/Beats crew, tweet it, BAM! that automatically made him there brand ambassador ? I'm yet to hear anything about D'banj and his Beat/Apple deal " Una wish".

D'banj, just like Buhari, OVERRATED himself by abandoning a country and continent where he is a KING, in the name of " GOING INTERNATIONAL", or partnering with Kanye. Most of his kinsmen called Don Jazzy, "local this and that", simply because, dude understands that only an American artist can PENETRATE American market and appeal to the audience. Say what you like, after Oliver Twist ( I don't know if it was Don Jazzy, that produced that song), I am yet to hear anything BIG, from D'banj. Rather, I only see pix he took with all sort of people and his "people" will be like, " oh, he's going places", wow. Just cos of pix? How DEBASED can Nigerians be?

Buhari, is also overrating himself because of his popularity in the North and all the social media hype they're doing for him in Lagos. Buhari, can NEVER, EVER DEFEAT a Nigeria's INCUMBENT president. He has tried it three times. This is not about Jonathan, it's about the Presidency and it's powers, influence, supporters, etc. Buhari, should quit playing the Ostrich, and make sure his supporters doesn't cause trouble like in 2011. Just as APC, is asking PDP to go to court over Buhari's certificate. APC, should also make use of the court when the results will be announced.

D'banj, should REEVALUATE himself and make good use of his YOUTH and the name he has made. I am not saying he should go back to Don'jazzy, but if it takes going back for him to find his footing in the Nigerian music game, so be it. Anyone that will be HONEST with his/herself knows that D'banj, is not DOING WELL and he is not where he is suppose to be. If he's "BIG", he should have done his "ten years anniversary " here in States with Kanye and see if anyone will pay 5$ to go in. The people he spited and left to join Kanye, humbled themselves and they're "thriving and managing", one day at a time.

The same ARROGANCE that made Buhari, to think that he can WIN election with Northern votes alone, made D'banj to think that he'll become Int'l artist by hanging around Kanye. Kanye, doesn't even have time for Kim. D'banj, brought Amber Rose, ( I don't want to call her a former stripper) someone that I'll see in a club here in NY or LA, pull her aside and take a selfie with her, Yes, cos she's no Beyonce or Rihana, meaning , NO BODYGUARD to stop me. D'banj took Amber, to Lagos and EXTORT you guys only God Knows how much and people are "WILDING UP" all over social media. Wow. Third World countries are the worse place to be.

Buhari, COMPROMISED by going to Church, making friends with his sworn enemies and known ROGUES in Nigeria politics, ( rebranding ) before he could be MARKETED to Southerners as the " CHANGE". D'banj, should compromise and do whatever he has to do, he can call it " New D'danj", so that he can start doing REAL MUSIC ( his real calling ) again and stop all these "photo ops and anniversary', these wasn't how he started and these two things can't PAY BILLS. Just as Buhari's past made him UNELECTABLE .

4 Likes

Re: D'banj's Ten Years Anniversary Reminds Me Of Buhari's Certificate by okonja(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Trashessssssss.... undecided

Work hard, play harder,,,that's the koko...It's 2015, not making money...not making sense grin
Re: D'banj's Ten Years Anniversary Reminds Me Of Buhari's Certificate by avec1: 11:12am On Feb 01, 2015
OP, grow up! Buhari is a god to some people, Dbanj is making money and he's doing what he knows how to do best. Nobody sabi you, your pathetic attitude led u to nowhere, stop hating people far above you otherwise you'll never grow.

hiding behing a moniker and ranting nonsense on social media-dont be brewed into hatred, you'll die miserably, live about hate, build a life!

DAMN! If people can sit down and analyze themselves rather than analyze others, they'll probably correct their own flaws and have a better life!
Re: D'banj's Ten Years Anniversary Reminds Me Of Buhari's Certificate by Chinazaekperem5: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2015
Buhari, can NEVER, EVER DEFEAT a Nigeria's INCUMBENT president. He has tried it three times. This is not about Jonathan, it's about the Presidency and it's powers, influence, supporters, etc.

What of if the majority of Nigerians vote for him in February?

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Ten Years Anniversary Reminds Me Of Buhari's Certificate by nwabekeyi101: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2015
[s]
TRUTHTELA:
I am yet to hear or read about any LOCAL or INTERNATIONAL artist/musician that will wake up and start celebrating their " ten year anniversary". D'banj celebrated ten years of what? Artist like Rihana, Kanye, Eminem, Madonna, etc, celebrating ten years. Rather, the keep making music, going for concerts, getting endorsements and other big things. IT SOUNDS LIKE A MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY TO ME. I guess there's always a first time.

There have been many reports and publications of how D'banj has been sued cos of debt and he's " broke", my interest is, most HYPOCRITES on NL, have been defending him as if they're his account managers, not that the ones saying D'banj, is broke can prove otherwise. Whichever way, THINGS ARE NO LONGER WHAT IT USED TO BE. Which is a norm in life, we rise and fall, and rise again. Those HYPOCRITES defending D'banj, would have loved to hear that it's Don Jazzy, that's broke, they'll never wait for the " OP" to finish up loading the news on NL, they'll start bashing and mocking Don Jazzy. The same way they've been hoping for someone to SUE Linda Ikeji.

There was News about D'banj, being Apple's whatever, sometime last year, I wrote something on NL, asking these gullible trolls on internet to stop being gullible about D'banj and all those fake people in that country. He bought a Beat, headphone, take pix with Apple/Beats crew, tweet it, BAM! that automatically made him there brand ambassador ? I'm yet to hear anything about D'banj and his Beat/Apple deal " Una wish".

D'banj, just like Buhari, OVERRATED himself by abandoning a country and continent where he is a KING, in the name of " GOING INTERNATIONAL", or partnering with Kanye. Most of his kinsmen called Don Jazzy, "local this and that", simply because, dude understands that only an American artist can PENETRATE American market and appeal to the audience. Say what you like, after Oliver Twist ( I don't know if it was Don Jazzy, that produced that song), I am yet to hear anything BIG, from D'banj. Rather, I only see pix he took with all sort of people and his "people" will be like, " oh, he's going places", wow. Just cos of pix? How DEBASED can Nigerians be?

Buhari, is also overrating himself because of his popularity in the North and all the social media hype they're doing for him in Lagos. Buhari, can NEVER, EVER DEFEAT a Nigeria's INCUMBENT president. He has tried it three times. This is not about Jonathan, it's about the Presidency and it's powers, influence, supporters, etc. Buhari, should quit playing the Ostrich, and make sure his supporters doesn't cause trouble like in 2011. Just as APC, is asking PDP to go to court over Buhari's certificate. APC, should also make use of the court when the results will be announced.

D'banj, should REEVALUATE himself and make good use of his YOUTH and the name he has made. I am not saying he should go back to Don'jazzy, but if it takes going back for him to find his footing in the Nigerian music game, so be it. Anyone that will be HONEST with his/herself knows that D'banj, is not DOING WELL and he is not where he is suppose to be. If he's "BIG", he should have done his "ten years anniversary " here in States with Kanye and see if anyone will pay 5$ to go in. The people he spited and left to join Kanye, humbled themselves and they're "thriving and managing", one day at a time.

The same ARROGANCE that made Buhari, to think that he can WIN election with Northern votes alone, made D'banj to think that he'll become Int'l artist by hanging around Kanye. Kanye, doesn't even have time for Kim. D'banj, brought Amber Rose, ( I don't want to call her a former stripper) someone that I'll see in a club here in NY or LA, pull her aside and take a selfie with her, Yes, cos she's no Beyonce or Rihana, meaning , NO BODYGUARD to stop me. D'banj took Amber, to Lagos and EXTORT you guys only God Knows how much and people are "WILDING UP" all over social media. Wow. Third World countries are the worse place to be.

Buhari, COMPROMISED by going to Church, making friends with his sworn enemies and known ROGUES in Nigeria politics, ( rebranding ) before he could be MARKETED to Southerners as the " CHANGE". D'banj, should compromise and do whatever he has to do, he can call it " New D'danj", so that he can start doing REAL MUSIC ( his real calling ) again and stop all these "photo ops and anniversary', these wasn't how he started and these two things can't PAY BILLS. Just as Buhari's past made him UNELECTABLE .
[/s]

Re: D'banj's Ten Years Anniversary Reminds Me Of Buhari's Certificate by tare22(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
The Ugly truth

(1) (Reply)

Obama: The Nigerian Government Has Not Been Effective At Stopping Boko Haram / How I Intend To Assist Inec In My Poling Unit / Desperate President Jonathan Weighing Suicidal Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.