Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Why Youths That Are Online Compliance Must Not Vote For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Youths That Are Online Compliance Must Not Vote For Buhari (555 Views)

El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Youths That Are Online Compliance Must Not Vote For Buhari by ican2020: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2015
Voting Buhari may end our free and unhindered access to YouTube and others social media websites.
We do a lot of things only, call it researching, getting tutorials of how tos, making good money and other stuff online.
Shouting the doors of Youtube and other social media websites like facebook, twitter and others in the name of Islam will be a big blow that will catapult you and I to dark era…
I get a lot of tech stuff from Youtube and without Youtube, you have back dated many Naijas and I to 1914.
If you love the above websites, vote GEJ, please.
I love freedom and I and my family will vote for Jonathan, period!
A stitch in time saves nine
Do not added us to Countries That Block Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube etc.
[size=14pt]Naija youths, to avoid this, vote GEJ for the good of all.[/size]
Pause, think before you criticize me
I care and everyone who care must do the right come Feb 14
Re: Why Youths That Are Online Compliance Must Not Vote For Buhari by hahn(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2015
ican2020:
Voting Buhari may end our free and unhindered access to YouTube and others social media websites.
We do a lot of things only, call it researching, getting tutorials of how tos, making good money and other stuff online.
Shouting the doors of Youtube and other social media websites like facebook, twitter and others in the name of Islam will be a big blow that will catapult you and I to dark era…
I get a lot of tech stuff from Youtube and without Youtube, you have back dated many Naijas and I to 1914.
If you love the above websites, vote GEJ, please.
I love freedom and I and my family will vote for Jonathan, period!
A stitch in time saves nine
Do not added us to Countries That Block Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube etc.
[size=14pt]Naija youths, to avoid this, vote GEJ for the good of all.[/size]
Pause, think before you criticize me
I care and everyone who care must do the right come Feb 14

You must be related to PEJ. Too many grammatical blunders in your post.

PS: you should think before asking us to vote for someone who allowed 6months ASUU strike during his rule. Over 15,000 dead and displaced, billions(in dollars) missing and of course for exhibiting more cluelessness than any other president in history

1 Like

Re: Why Youths That Are Online Compliance Must Not Vote For Buhari by emiye(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
hahn:

You must be related to PEJ. Too many grammatical blunders in your post.

PS: you should think before asking us to vote for someone who allowed 6months ASUU strike during his rule. Over 15,000 dead and displaced, billions(in dollars) missing and of course for exhibiting more cluelessness than any other president in history

I tire for the fellow ooooooo, even the heading has a grammatical flaw, how can i trust your judgement ?

OP ,if i will forgive your poor usage of english in your post, your illogical post can not be forgiven.

P.S: change the compliance in your post heading to compliant

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Over 20,000 Dump Niger PDP For APC -vatsa / AIT Slanderous Documentary: "The Real Buhari" Documentary Is Full Of Lies / Buhari’s Wife Urges Women Not To Sell Pvcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.