Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES (36506 Views)

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tosinayoko post=30343005
:

av u seen d movie? If yes, u wont comment like dat. Its an example of a real presidential debate. Na holly no be nolly

Grow up, dude. Movies are scripted. Pre-written. Whether Holly, Nolly or Bolly.

This is adults' thread for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
okok0bioko:

In that graph total electricity is almost postively correlated with per capita generation so what are you saying exactly?

Mr man, both graphs move together in the same direction.

Bro, why not keep calm and learn?
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by HardeyBbee: 12:20am On Feb 02, 2015
I only watched the last 10 minutes and I discovered that this is not a debate, it's just Q&A... and very very boring

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by adebisiolumide5(m): 12:58am On Feb 02, 2015
Why call it a debate when you are not even allowed to throw Shades! mtchews!!! Anyway. ADC for change!!!
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by ohenhen1: 1:54am On Feb 02, 2015
ADC and Hope party did really well. The PPN candidate was extremely nervous. Sambo was average. The debate was boring. APC can achieve more if they conduct town hall meetings in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by Harmvirus(f): 2:59am On Feb 02, 2015
Tolexander:
probably the winner of this debate will meet Osinbajo and Sambo in the final.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by olufunmi01(m): 3:55am On Feb 02, 2015
abeg oo hw does it change d price of tomatoes ooo
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by 100Cents: 4:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Please whenever Okonjo Iweala will talk, let me know .
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by bewla(m): 5:07am On Feb 02, 2015
Pls no debate wit out the first Lady debating Too
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by rabimlomo: 6:16am On Feb 02, 2015
laykorn:

Yaya shaba of Hope talks about correct supervision. Talks about contracts. Derails with examples. Says they won't use technological ways to fight corruption, but physical ways.
Who understands that?
Ayamlaykorn
I do.
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 02, 2015
murphyrichy:
Hello thanks for the update, I only watched the third session of it. please I heard that someone pulled out while the debate was going on as a result of psychological feeling, is that true?
No it isn't. He pulled out before the debate started.

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by okok0bioko: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2015
BornSad:

Bro, why not keep calm and learn?

HAHA wow you are clearly clueless about statistics, both the total and per capita lines are positively correlated. So even if we ignore the per capita line, the total line is also falling. You have no argument at all, as usual you have resorted to sentimental jibes, I'll advise you to focus on the facts.

The whole graph is illustrating electricity generation. I won't waste my time with you any longer, you clearly cannot read a graph. That is why you incorrectly claimed earlier that the per capita line is the only line describing electricity generation.

I have attached the graph for you to see again. The graph is only describing one variable - electricity generation.

We can see that the lines are perfectly positively correlated, which is not surprising since the per capita (per individual) is only a derivative of the total electricity generation.

Nigerians even when faced with clear simple facts continue to display ignorance. The graph doesn't lie and I'm afraid you can't change it or bend the facts presented.

If you don't know how to read a graph, please say so and take a back seat in this argument. It is not by force for everyone to participate in a topic they are not knowledgeable about.

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2015
okok0bioko:

HAHA wow you are clearly clueless about statistics, both the total and per capita lines are positively correlated. So even if we ignore the per capita line, the total line is also falling. You have no argument at all, as usual you have resorted to sentimental jibes, I'll advise you to focus on the facts.

The whole graph is illustrating electricity generation. I won't waste my time with you any longer, you clearly cannot read a graph. That is why you incorrectly claimed earlier that the per capita line is the only line describing electricity generation.

I have attached the graph for you to see again. The graph is only describing one variable - electricity generation.

We can see that the lines are perfectly positively correlated, which is not surprising since the per capita (per individual) is only a derivative of the total electricity generation.

Nigerians even when faced with clear simple facts continue to display ignorance. The graph doesn't lie and I'm afraid you can't change it or bend the facts presented.

If you don't know how to read a graph, please say so and take a back seat in this argument. It is not by force for everyone to participate in a topic they are not knowledgeable about.

I'll let you be.

Unintelligence is a turn-off for me.
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by okok0bioko: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
BornSad:

I'll let you be.

Unintelligence is a turn-off for me.

You are a very unintelligent person. The graph speaks for itself. So you are not making any sense.

This is a direct quote from the Financial Times about that chart.

"Low capital investment, in turn, has eroded the country’s competitiveness. Basic infrastructure is severely lacking. In particular, already deficient electricity generation is shrinking (Chart 4).

[b]Rampant use of diesel generator sets for electricity is driving up the cost of doing business. [/b]" - Financial Times

If you are so unintelligent to the extent that you cannot comprehend a simple statement and understand a moving average graph then take a back seat. Nigerian politics.. every man and his mother want to engage in political discourse.

If you are still confused, then read the whole article where the author goes on to list other deficient areas in Nigeria.

Mind you this research was carried out by BCA Research - google them.

From the chart we can see that electricity generation only got worse under the Jonathan administration, yet it is still lower than pre 2008 levels.

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by murphyrichy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
laykorn:

No it isn't. He pulled out before the debate started.

Ayamlaykorn
Really, that's serious. I can't afford to miss the presidential debate. tnx
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2015
murphyrichy:
Really, that's serious. I can't afford to miss the presidential debate. tnx
Welcome sir.

Ayamlaykorn

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public / Kalu, Gbajabiamila In Closed Door Meeting At Kalu's Aso Villa Residence (photos) / Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.