Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

M.i Vs Naeto C - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.i Vs Naeto C (6245 Views)

Poll: who raps better

M.I: 71% (69 votes)
NAETO C: 28% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

Brothers @ WAR: M.I Vs Jesse Jagz Abaga / M.i Vs Terry Da Rapman / M.i Vs Ikechukwu Vs Mode 9 Vs Naeto C Vs Illbliss Vs Ruggedman Vs Sauce Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by tosinaded(m): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2009
i will just take ofokasibe's advice undecided
but i assure, u will get response from other posters
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by rapjunkie(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2009
ofokasibe:

NUFF SAID FOR WHERE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed@
rapjunkie, how could u compare a rapper with metaphors and punchlines to an r n b rapper, it clearly shows that u are not a hiphop head, jeez, naetoc better than mi, rapjunkie's hiphop is dead!
keep hating on mi while mi aims high!

@tosinadeda
can u imagine , naeto c better than mi, ?
this rapjokoo guy doesnt know anything about hiphop. just ignore him, una no dey the same level

@Ofokasibe

Naeto C is better than M.I ( IN MY OPINION!!) If you don't accept that then tie your d*ck to the top of an iroko tree and jump off.

Hip hop IS NOT just about metaphors and punchlines. I can't believe how narrow minded ( ignorant)  you are. Give me a fricking break!!!!. You are suspiciously beginining to sound like somebody i have battled with on AHH.

So because he delivers punchlines and metaphors he is now the greatest rapper alive? Nigga please!!No wonder M.I is your fricking God!! What the f*ck is an R & B rapper anywayz Does that have anything to with the fact that Naeto C has the better tracks? I like the way you dodged the questions I put up earlier.

Please note that I will expose you on NL if you start to mess with me. I got punchlines and metaphors coming out of my ass which must mean you think i am your traditional ruler.

There are at least 10 M'C's minimum who are much better than M.I.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by rapjunkie(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2009
tosinaded@:

@Tosin

U know what?? I will take YOU ALL on!! No shaking!!Just an easy work out for me smiley

Rapjunkie a.k.a Mr Anti - M.I  angry
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by tosinaded(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2009
rapjunkie:

Please note that I will expose you on NL if you start to mess with me. I got punchlines and metaphors coming out of my ass which must mean you think i am your traditional ruler.

There are at least 10 M'C's minimum who are much better than M.I.

spare us the threats junkie grin
we know who he is cool

and yes M.I is way better than naeto c
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by khanye(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2009
rapjunkie:

@Tosin

U know what?? I will take YOU ALL on!! No shaking!!Just an easy work out for me smiley

Rapjunkie a.k.a Mr Anti - M.I angry

Oga oooo
Anti M.i
U're OYO
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by rapjunkie(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2009
tosinaded@:

spare us the threats junkie grin
we know who he is cool

and yes M.I is way better than naeto c

ok, ok, ok lets agree to disagree.  grin

just trying to stir things up in here
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by smurf1(f): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2009
I'll pick MI over Naeto C anyday of the week, like what else has that one done besides kini Big deal, no pun intended B T W,  undecided

1 Like

Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by tosinaded(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2009
rapjunkie:

ok, ok, ok lets agree to disagree.  grin

just trying to stir things up in here

as if i knew grin
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by zigbo(f): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2009
naeto c al the way. . .
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by YoungK1: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2009
Lets get serious Naeto C has got a whole lot of better songs on his album
I'ld only give M.I. credit for some metaphors and punchlines on that album but Naeto C rules
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by khanye(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2009
Young K:

Lets get serious Naeto C has got a whole lot of better songs on his album
I'ld only give M.I. credit for some metaphors and punchlines on that album but Naeto C rules

Where is ur prove?
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by rapjunkie(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2009
tosinaded@:

@tosin

12 votes each so far

the backlash hasn't started so far grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Naeto C all day!!!
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by YoungK1: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2009
Naeto C has made his own landmark even winning an award beck in Texas for lyricism.
Talking about M.I. he is good but I SWEAR the most boring part is the fact that he repeats words in the name of internal rhymin' structure then claims the koko master is on Vocoder while he imitates a vocoder rock rapper 'Lil' Wayne'.
Who cares Naeto C is way better this day, tomorrow and forever.

Name another good song apart from 'safe'.
Naeto C has got Kini Big Deal, Bamilo, Sitting on top and more.

Tosin just be calm if u ask me M.I. is even a rock rapper not even an r&B rapper like u called Naeto C.

Silence and let this useless arguement end
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by cosd(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2009
D both artist hav d american touch in dier style.they both schoold abroad.naeto c,d son of forma minista of aviation mrs kema achikwe studied in U.S while M I d son of an evangelist,d microphone vandalist studied busines economics in grand rapids michigan,U.s. From my view M i has much more beta lyrics dan naeto c.since m i releasd his album,he has bin featurd in up to about 15 songs by oda artist dat i know which means they like his concept,how many has naeto c done.M I is bluetooth n d oda is infra red
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by DoubleN(m): 3:45am On Apr 07, 2009
I knew this comparison will come up.In my own humble opinion Naeto C rules!M.I is quite good but repeating lines and calling your name (MI) throughout ur songs doesn't make you a great rapper.If you go round Africa and ask who is MI?I doubt there will be a response.Check out hos album,he has only three songs that he rapped solo out of the whole 17,what does that say?M.I rise is just pure hype.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by smile4kenn(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2009
I gave an African American M.I's album and he said M.I is better than Lilwayne

Am a die lilwayne fan, and I see that as an insult, but M.I is better than Naeto C. I still love Naetochukwu's and a fan!
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by opensesame: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2009
@ Rap junkie, you dey vex o. Dude relax.

Okay, both guys are really good, but i'll have to give it to

(drumrolls)

Mr Incredible
Mic Inspector
Mc Interrogator
Music Innovator,
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by revenge(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2009
;DHey what a funny topic cant you imagine , una no remember say Tuface talk am say A.C no be fan.

M.I is the talk about it now in Naija, he has the punchline and the lyrics, rhymes, he flows better like the Niger, Inface i ve been to M.I show many times live , that Guy is a real M.c,

ALL of you that say Naeto C or nutri C is better aint real to hiphop, neoto c is best define as an entertainer, that sings and rap, his album is Ok .wll lets wait for another Album from him, i dont see him as a rapper, always in Suit and button down shirts looking like a banker,

Infact M.I album is everywhere on sir, all songs are damm tight Anoti, Safe, Money, Area ft Yq, teaser, short black Boy,

M.I Jude Abaga from taraba, na so jor, naeto C , man u gat to step up and show us dat u r a real Mc not all dose singing stuff, well ur kini big deal is Ok,
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by DoubleN(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2009
revenge:

;DHey what a funny topic cant you imagine , una no remember say Tuface talk am say A.C no be fan.

M.I is the talk about it now in Naija, he has the punchline and the lyrics, rhymes, he flows better like the Niger, Inface i ve been to M.I show many times live , that Guy is a real M.c,

ALL of you that say Naeto C or nutri C is better aint real to hiphop, neoto c is best define as an entertainer, that sings and rap, his album is Ok .wll lets wait for another Album from him, i dont see him as a rapper, always in Suit and button down shirts looking like a banker,

Infact M.I album is everywhere on sir, all songs are damm tight Anoti, Safe, Money, Area ft Yq, teaser, short black Boy,

M.I Jude Abaga from taraba, na so jor, naeto C , man u gat to step up and show us dat u r a real Mc not all dose singing stuff, well ur kini big deal is Ok,
What the Bleep does Jay-z wear? And before you start mouthing off don't forget that Jay-z is the hottest rapper now having made $82 million last year alone.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by Skywalker5(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2009
Double N:

What the mess does Jay-z wear? And before you start mouthing off don't forget that Jay-z is the hottest rapper now having made $82 million last year alone.

Wahala wa ooooooo You guys want to start comparing Jayz and M.I nowwwwwwwwwwww

roflmao
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by bammybammy: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2009
Am not saying am the best but am asking who is better.From M.I d MrIncredible.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by BenHundred(m): 2:58am On Apr 11, 2009
M.I all the way dude. Naeto C is more of hitmaker than M.I. But M.I obviously a better rapper.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by frgy1: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2009
just reading through, its mega surprising that someone with a user name like that knows soooo so little about grading hip hop music. there is a difference between preferring one rapper to another and outrightly condemning others for no justifiable reasons at all. i know people who prefer solja boy to nas, but wont ever make the mistake of saying he's better. mr rapjunkey, u might prefer nato c to M.I, but 4 u to say M.I has just 1 good track on his album, and all the other BS u said? common men , that aint constructive critisism , but strait up hatting.u hate him u just don't know it.belive me, i have been there,biggie v pac, nas v jigga?. your username is paradoxical to your analysis. change am
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by thegame(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2009
Frankly, ive had and hear enuf about this comparism issue. I no know wetin i fit talk again self.
Did i hear someone say why cant i just leave then?
Wel, im doing that but why leav without droppin something when i ve already entered? cheesy
I love m.i's spittin and i rily dig naeto's way also.i just wished naeto c was the one wit all those m.i tracks and lyrics. Would have been d best for me.
Imagine naeto with fast money fast cars, anoti, area, then add his originals, kini big deal, ashawo, u knw my p, he would be on top of naija.
I no wan take sides bluntly anyway till one rily messes up,then i do.lol.i don confuse myself sef
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by tjamez: 1:08am On Apr 12, 2009
Both guys are still the best in naija lyrically and they both got swag.But i still prefer Naeto C.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by seemama: 1:39am On Apr 12, 2009
MI IS LIKE SHORTBREAD AND U KNOW WHEN FIRST U EAT SHORTBREAD IT IS REALLY SWEET BUT WHEN U EAT IT EVERYDAY U WILL GET SICK OF IT,THAT IS HOW I SEE MI.I REALLY LIKE HIM BUT WE WILL GET EASILY GET TIRED OF HIM,HIS COLLBOS THIS DAYS ARE TOO MUCH AND I THINK PEOPLE MIGHT GET TIRED OF HIM. MI IS HOT NO DOBUT BUT HOW LONG WILL HIS BRAND LAST BUT AM HAPPY CUZ HE WILL OPEN DOORS FOR OTHER HOT UNDERGROUND RAPPERS TO COME AND SHOW WOT THEY VE GOT!! NAETO IS ON POINT TOO
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by tomidvirus: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2009
so who told u M I cant blend to r'n'b. M I is the best nigerian rapper alive. when he sings ,youll clearly hear what he says, but naeto c oyinbolises his rap lycriks to the xtennt that we hardly hear what he says ,
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by RichDad1(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2009
M.I all the way.Naeto C is good but M.I is better.FYI talk about it is the most selling album now(FACT) I gat prove.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by hectorswag(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2009
talking about hit tracks on mi's talk about it album, talk about
blaze, forever, area, anoti, money, infact everything, its not like i know the guy from somewhere, i'm only sincerely confessing that he's as good as to be highlighted as the present best out of nigeria.

about Naeto-c, his good, i like him, talk about his style, def beats, swag and all, physically 'd rate him high, no buts,

lyrically mi's better!!!

period.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by swag: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2009
naeto c is good but is not a lyricist and rap is all about the lyrics,so i guess we have to give to M.I
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2009
dem both rappers are hot
M.I had a good album as well as naeto-c.as a matter of fact they aint no best!!!
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by HJ1(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2009
THIS IS D MOST UNCALLED FOR COMPARISON, VERY SOON U'LL COMPARE ELDEE AND TERRY D RAPMAN. PLS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

DOWNLOAD: Zinoleesky – End Sars • Mp3 / Soty (Malaria), Cyrus-Tha-Virus and T-Izzy (Free downloadz) / Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.