Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,837 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

M.i Vs Naeto C - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.i Vs Naeto C (6254 Views)

Poll: who raps better

M.I: 71% (69 votes)
NAETO C: 28% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

Brothers @ WAR: M.I Vs Jesse Jagz Abaga / M.i Vs Terry Da Rapman / M.i Vs Ikechukwu Vs Mode 9 Vs Naeto C Vs Illbliss Vs Ruggedman Vs Sauce Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by Vuitton(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2009
BenHundred:

M.I all the way dude. Naeto C is more of hitmaker than M.I. But M.I obviously a better rapper.

I concur smiley
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by Vuitton(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2009
I feel Naeto C's style of rap sha, he definitely makes more money from his shows.

MI is the best rapper in 9ja, Mode 9 comes third.

Truth is music is entertainment and Naeto C rocks as an all round package for me.

EG: Kini big deal video is sound, storm records crew is sick and money for a show is about N1.5m! Does MI collect as much? I dunno sha
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by biola44: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2009
m
swag:

naeto c is good but is not a lyricist and rap is all about the lyrics,so i guess we have to give to M.I
true yarn! wink
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by iamdnegro: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2009
In my opinion they are both weak rappers. However, here's how they compare in my book

Delivery - Naeto C has better delivery. His flows are more in tandem with the beats he flows on.

Wordplay - M.I has better word play.

Lyrical content - M.I is a better lyricist than Naeto C. Naeto C is more commercial than anything else. He (Naeto) makes no attempt at being lyrical. Naeto C has a straight flow. M.I on the other hand uses more metaphors n similies.

Emceeing - Naeto C is better at emceeing. Naeto has his lil' adlib's n chants he be saying and it fits quite nicely with his flow

Freestyling - I saw both rappers on Jimmy's Jump Off on youtube and Naeto C proved to be the better freestyle artist. M.I shit was written (Who u tryna fool man. C'mon)

In conclusion, its a tie to me. Although I'd rather listen to Naeto C over M.I anyday because I can relate more to what he be sayin. By the way IKECHUKWU is WACK. Dude has absolutely nothin to say.

And yeah, Mode 9 thinks he is from the WU TANG. You can tell he is one of those rappers that spends hours with the dictionary writing a rhyme. Thats why he cant freestyle for shit. His 'punchlines' sometimes you gotta think about, ironically. Punchlines are supposed to be easy, quick, witty, lines that could make a crowd go OOOOOHHHH. But not Mode 9's.

I'm out.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by lakeside4love(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2009
mi is the best.even my mom enjoys singing 'anoti'.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by rockyfela(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2009
they are both gud. As for naeto only kini big deal and ashewo got me going. ME I prefer MI to him i luv everything he spits on. hIs punchlines and metaphors and wordplay are just simply wow.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by walttt(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2009
i luv 'em both, hell, i've already bought their albums twice each! but i'd say, Naeto all da way! Y'all's just talkin bout Kini big deal, u gotta lissen to dat album again, songs like Gidi, Made in Lagos, Ringtones, Sittin on top, dose r tyt as well, MOF, all the songs in dat album r dope- unskippable!
iamdnegro:

In my opinion they are both weak rappers. However, here's how they compare in my book

Delivery - Naeto C has better delivery. His flows are more in tandem with the beats he flows on.

Lyrical content - M.I is a better lyricist than Naeto C. Naeto C is more commercial than anything else. He (Naeto) makes no attempt at being lyrical. Naeto C has a straight flow. M.I on the other hand uses more metaphors n similies.

Emceeing - Naeto C is better at emceeing. Naeto has his lil' adlib's n chants he be saying and it fits quite nicely with his flow

Freestyling - I saw both rappers on Jimmy's Jump Off on youtube and Naeto C proved to be the better freestyle artist. M.I shit was written (Who u tryna fool man. C'mon)

In conclusion, its a tie to me. Although I'd rather listen to Naeto C over M.I anyday because I can relate more to what he be sayin. By the way IKECHUKWU is WACK. Dude has absolutely nothin to say.

And yeah, Mode 9 thinks he is from the WU TANG. You can tell he is one of those rappers that spends hours with the dictionary writing a rhyme. Thats why he cant freestyle for shit. His 'punchlines' sometimes you gotta think about, ironically. Punchlines are supposed to be easy, quick, witty, lines that could make a crowd go OOOOOHHHH. But not Mode 9's.

I'm out.
I luv ur analysis, esp da way u ripped Modenine apart, niggas like dat shld be made to undastand we aint fools,
*but criously, u wr wrong bout Ikechukwu*
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by dejiariyo: 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2009
iamdnegro:

I'm out.

just say u are not intelligent enough to understand what modenine is spitting, out of all those u mentioned tell me anyone who is well recognised in africa like modenine ?

its pple like yu that will take lil wayne over nas cos u cant figure out what nas is speaking, and besides hiphop is not about punchlines its a bout knowledge and which modenine pocess, tell me any of the two cats u list above that can make any sensible song like AFRICA,419 STATE OF MIND,LAGOS STATE OF MIND,CRY,JOURNEY SO FAR e.t.c how many punchlines are in those songs? they are all full of good story telling and addressing of issues, the problem i have with most of u nitwit is that u hardly even listen before u pass judgement, why cant yu all fault asa cos she is not doing party songs>?

tell me any of mi or naeto c track that will pass as classic? i can name 10 tracks from modenine which has already being passed as a classics.

physics,chemistry,biology is hiphop-krs1
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by walttt(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2009
@ Dejiariyo:
go 4k urself. just cos dudes been taking jibes at Modenine dont mean u shld cm ard callin 'em nitwits.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by walttt(m): 12:07am On Jun 11, 2009
come 2 think of it, who's been 'classifying' mode nine's boring rap sungs?! lol grin grin cheesy
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by walttt(m): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2009
n dont get me wrong here, aint no one saying Mode aint ok, he's a n OK rapper, but i'd prefer he stuck to poetry n anchored children stories like Tales by moonlight rather than givin us KRS1 rapstyles,
wat u dont knoe, rap's dynamic, dat's y peeps r even feeling southern flava, aint no one lissenin to a Pentium rap when they got options of centrino duo core and athlon!
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by iamdnegro: 12:50am On Jun 11, 2009
dejiariyo:

just say u are not intelligent enough to understand what modenine is spitting, out of all those u mentioned tell me anyone who is well recognised in africa like modenine ?

its pple like yu that will take lil wayne over nas cos u cant figure out what nas is speaking, and besides hiphop is not about punchlines its a bout knowledge and which modenine pocess, tell me any of the two cats u list above that can make any sensible song like AFRICA,419 STATE OF MIND,LAGOS STATE OF MIND,CRY,JOURNEY SO FAR e.t.c how many punchlines are in those songs? they are all full of good story telling and addressing of issues, the problem i have with most of u nitwit is that u hardly even listen before u pass judgement, why cant yu all fault asa cos she is not doing party songs>?

tell me any of mi or naeto c track that will pass as classic? i can name 10 tracks from modenine which has already being passed as a classics.

I've got only one thing to say to you:

I may not be intelligent enough to understand what Modenine is 'spitting' but I can SPELL the word "possess" and your bitch ass cant.

I am Hip-Hop. But you, my friend, are a wanna-be hip hopper. It's obvious by everything you have said.

Capiche!
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by iamdnegro: 12:54am On Jun 11, 2009
walttt:

n dont get me wrong here, aint no one saying Mode aint ok, he's a n OK rapper, but i'd prefer he stuck to poetry n anchored children stories like Tales by moonlight rather than givin us KRS1 rapstyles,
wat u dont knoe, rap's dynamic, dat's y peeps r even feeling southern flava, aint no one lissenin to a Pentium rap when they got options of centrino duo core and athlon!

U r so right.

GUCCI MANE
JUICE MAN
SHAWTY LO
T.I
YUNG LA

e.t.c Its Atlanta baby!!!
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by dejiariyo: 3:01am On Jun 11, 2009
my grouse with u sorry ass is, why must pple confound to ur way of life?if modenine says he wanna do his rap music differently what is ur problem with that .why cant u nigerians just shut ur bleeping trap and stop hating, how many of the so called nigerian rapper have international recognition like modenine does?that was my question but u failed to reply.

jayz,will i am ,wyclef,talib kweli,ll cool j and dj premier have all given kudos to this guy for his lyrical ability and aint suprise by ur choice of music, its shows how deep rooted u are in pop music and not hiphop
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by dejiariyo: 3:02am On Jun 11, 2009
can u pls name any nigerian rapper who has more accolades than modenine in africa, maybe pple who recognise him in africa are dumb as well.maybe u need to go and read the write up on his first album even by southafricans.
i just find it appalling how u guys go on and on when someone dont dance to ur tune, this is democracy for crying out loud, if u are all about modenine life, when will u have time for ur own life?
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by BABE3: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
M.I. is my profile guy (dat says it all)
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by ginky: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2009
Mi is much better.He's got the lyrics and the flow.He's a smooth guy.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by oraclefemi(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2009
MI is good very good id say but Naeto c is good is his own field too but lets be honest and practical i have listened to mode 9 and mode 9 is good but not someone i can listen to his tracks all day arrghh, but naeto c is good but i cant listen his album all day , but but MI gooshh i jam that guys album from beginning to end on repeat on my ipod, car , my pc and my beloved home theatre, nice concept , clear lyrics , rare idea from nigeria in a while, the beats are simple fruity loops beat but someone it makes u wanna sing along . Naeto c needs to make us hear what he says cause MI gives u punchlines and u be like yeah thats a nice one , anyways kini big deal, ?
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by Bonjeh: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
Let me lay down some truth for y'all.
Both guys bring their own unique flavour, but in terms of depth and lyricism MI takes it. The thing really working for Naeto C
is that he has sex appeal and he looks cool. MI definitely works harder in his craft and it shows.
MI has shown he is consistent. I mean have you guys heard his second album ILLEGAL MUSIC!!!!!!
Naeto C has not yet shown he can do it again.

Mister Incredible wins this one.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by jiggaman5: 1:23am On Jul 06, 2009
I will have to beg to differ and insist that this guy is the new BOSS. First legit naija rapper in my books. (Mode 9 fan, but even he doesn't come close  cool

[flash=435,324]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZARxn8Q94Qo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="[/flash]
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by gbainde: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2009
M.I is the better, Mode 9 has written his own script and he satisfied. Listen to Naija Hardest, Illegal Music and you can fault this guy in terms of delievery, content and commercial acceptability. Greatest by jesse Jags has been on my playlist continuously on repeat. it seems the JOS BOYS R COLONIZING RAP.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by dammiecool(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by oraclefemi(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
M I has a new album so fast? im off to get it
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2009
M.I all d way. u still dey ask
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by rayopt(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2009
tis just the king mi
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by spicy007(f): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2009
MI is the shizzy abeg oo
the guy is a natural talent
even his song on the other artists' songs sounded natual like raw talent (dont know the titlw of the song where he was referencing other naija artists' songs)
Naeto C is kool too, but i prefer M I
Anoti for life

please listen to Jehovah by MI, u will become a believer, halleluyah
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by torture: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2009
U can't compare talk about it and u knw my p. Both albums re very gud. But naeto c has more swagg nd style dan MI. U shld knw d P. The P seems heavy on u.
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by divaplanet: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2009
M.I of course.Nutri c ko nutricima ni.The boy try especially in kini ko wan big deal.but my boy M.I is hotter. wink
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by easimoni(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2009
MI has got the magic static
He's got the chrome automatic, he's so systematic
His flow is so melodic, neurotic , chronic,
So supersonic and bionic,
and you can get on it,
He flows in eubonic, english, broken
he is lyrically smokin'
He is Nigeria's hip-hop token.
Naeto C fans have got to be joking!

Anoti!
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by mailmalc(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
MI has got the magic static
He's got the chrome automatic, he's so systematic
His flow is so melodic, neurotic , chronic,
So supersonic and bionic,
and you can get on it,
He flows in eubonic, english, broken
he is lyrically smokin'
He is Nigeria's hip-hop token.
Naeto C fans have got to be joking!
 cheesy cheesy
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by mbulela: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2009
dejiariyo:

did i miss the sarcasm there or was it a joke?
or a typo?
Re: M.i Vs Naeto C by atessy03(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2009
Mogbona feli feli. ur lyrics is chillin feli feli. Best 9ja Rapper, stand up!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Burna Boy Ft. Koffee – Love (2020) / Nairaland Artiste, "Gondy", Drops New Song Titled "LOL" (laughing Out Loud) / MP3 Download: Davido – Check Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.