Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Bible Prophets Too Married Their Adopted Sons' Wives Says Allah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Prophets Too Married Their Adopted Sons' Wives Says Allah (854 Views)

The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / Muhammed And The Bible Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Prophets Too Married Their Adopted Sons' Wives Says Allah by truthman2012(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
And when thou saidst unto him on whom Allah hath conferred favour: Keep thy wife to thyself and fear Allah. And thou didst hide in thy mind that which was to bring to light and thou did fear mankind whereas allah had a better right that thou shouldst fear Him. So when Zeyd had performed the necessary formality (of divorce) from her, We gave her unto thee in marriage, so that (henceforth) there may be no sin for believers in respect of wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have performed the necessary formality of release from them. The commandment of allah must be fulfilled.

There is no reproach [/b]for the Prophet in that which Allah maketh his due. [b]That was allah's way with those who passed away of old - and the commandment of allah is certain destiny (Quran 33:37-38).

The above verses are enough for any reasonable person to detect that allah could not be the true God.

I want to put the muslims to serious tasks here:

First, he said "when he (Zeyd) have performed necessary formality of divorce from her". Why did Zeyd divorce his wife?

Second, he said " so that (henceforth) there may be no sin for believers in respect of wives of their adopted sons",. This is an established order. Why were there no more muslims marrying their adopted sons' wives before adoption was abolished? Why did allah suddenly abolish adoption of children after an established order, did he not know he was going to abolish it?

Third, he said "There is no reproach for the Prophet in that which Allah maketh his due. So allah new highjacking one's adopted son's wife could bring a reproach.

Finally, he said " That was allah's way with those who passed away of old - and the commandment of allah is certain destiny". Which of the prophets of old was ordered by God to marry the wife of his adopted son? This is one of many serious lies by allah.
Re: Bible Prophets Too Married Their Adopted Sons' Wives Says Allah by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rilwayne001 Empire or Empires Abuman Zeezahbee de aishat of our time Ayinba 1 should come and talk oooo guess dey re beginning to doubt allah, or dey re afraid dat more allah lies will be exposed. Lol
Re: Bible Prophets Too Married Their Adopted Sons' Wives Says Allah by truthman2012(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Rilwayne001 Empire or Empires Abuman Zeezahbee de aishat of our time Ayinba 1 should come and talk oooo guess dey re beginning to doubt allah, or dey re afraid dat more allah lies will be exposed. Lol

They wouldn't come. They only come when they think they can debunk the OP.
Re: Bible Prophets Too Married Their Adopted Sons' Wives Says Allah by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
truthman2012:

They wouldn't come. They only come when they think they can debunk the OP.
guess dey re tired of hearing d truth abt dem prophet, by now I guess we trying to open their minds on d nid to condemn their prophet numerous crimes against humanity. How will a sane person still be praising muhammed after d plagues he brought ito dis world?
Re: Bible Prophets Too Married Their Adopted Sons' Wives Says Allah by truthman2012(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
guess dey re tired of hearing d truth abt dem prophet, by now I guess we trying to open their minds on d nid to condemn their prophet numerous crimes against humanity. How will a sane person still be praising muhammed after d plagues he brought ito dis world?

Muslims are in spiritual bondage. If not, how could a right thinking person believe Muhammad was a prophet of God after the so much exposures of his dirty and wicked acts? Would they have believed Jesus if the case is the opposite?

1 Like

Re: Bible Prophets Too Married Their Adopted Sons' Wives Says Allah by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Muslims are in spiritual bondage. If not, how could a right thinking person believe Muhammad was a prophet of God after the so much exposures of his dirty and wicked acts? Would they have believed Jesus if the case is the opposite?
I asked dem just to sell d point dat I will be entitled to 72 virgins if I commit suicide or die in d name of their moon god, none wants to explain. And I heard eternal e*rection is guaranteed if I join boko, dat paradise go sweet oooo, by d way wad of d suicide women, dose dat mean dey will get 72 virgin men wif big roasters? Wow, moon god must be a generous god. Waiting for dem to elaborate cos I can't wait to convert, d pleasures in paradise will be extremely perfect. Ma fellow guys dat like boobs according to our comic prophet d boobs no matter hw ya press it won't fall, won't ya like dat kind of paradise. Heaven or paradise pick one now lol
Re: Bible Prophets Too Married Their Adopted Sons' Wives Says Allah by Anas09: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
My God, I just tried to conjure up Allah's paradise In my head. Mehnnnnn. Sex go plenty oooooo. Every where men hAving sex. O satan u r really wicked. Knowing how much God hates sextual immorality, he made it the strongest point in Islam. Awwww. Lord Jesus deliver ur people, u died for them too. These ur apostles are doing a lot to reveal the truth to them. Holy spirit, convicts them of their sins and draw them close to u, that they maybe set free from the clutches of satan. In Jesus name I pray.
Re: Bible Prophets Too Married Their Adopted Sons' Wives Says Allah by truthman2012(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Anas09:
My God, I just tried to conjure up Allah's paradise In my head. Mehnnnnn. Sex go plenty oooooo. Every where men hAving sex. O satan u r really wicked. Knowing how much God hates sextual immorality, he made it the strongest point in Islam. Awwww. Lord Jesus deliver ur people, u died for them too. These ur apostles are doing a lot to reveal the truth to them. Holy spirit, convicts them of their sins and draw them close to u, that they maybe set free from the clutches of satan. In Jesus name I pray.

Amen! So shall it be in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

America The Great Babylon / This Generation Of Young Christians - Must Read / 10 Facts About Baba God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.