Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy (38602 Views)

Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Gay Bisi Alimi Shares Photo Of Himself & Boyfriend Deeply Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by kandiikane(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Very ignorant and perverted goats full for this thread. See people talking about a baby's anuz being drilled as if it's nothing. By their comments, all the child abusers and ra.pists shall be revealed.

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
I pray the baby doesnt contact HIV.
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Sezua(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
mencade4:
no way brother.

I no dey share my babe ooo.

Make we do party with your girlfriend na? tongue
i no get na...besides i no like party
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by jabojafa(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
DesChyko:
Na only you waka come?

G.ay, HIV.. You be antichrist ni?
mehn ask am again oh. And churches full naija wen for cast out d evil spirits tormenting him. Honestly they have no moral right to adopt a baby since they both have decided to make to 2women go without husband so they shouldnt even have a feel of what real fatherhood is.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by mkoabiola: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wen I can b sourrounded by good looking chics with endowed breast n hips.so I now blv gay exist.mtwceheww
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
This is so fucking cute I swear.

Naija be proud of your own,Naija rocks.An african gay dad.Way to go Bisi,strength to be an incredible and amazing father is all yours cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Neplusultra(f): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Its not enough being a Hiv patient, he's gay ontop! Which kain punishment be dis??
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Can someone please get this poor cute innocent little kid away from this gay as5 fagg0ts before they make his life just as miserable as theirs. How come they were able to adopt the kid in the first place? Which country legalizes the adoption of a kid to two gay as5 men? Imagine the emotional assaults the poor kid will have to face daily each time he goes to school. *spits on their forehead* angry lubbish!

Friedplantain
Dude,those same lines have been spilled over and over again.

You guys just don't get it.Gays are all around you and deserving of happiness in all realms(family included) whether or not you accept them or feel otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by kenex4ever(m): 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
I didn't know he is HIV+
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by sniperwolf(m): 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Who's acting the MUMMY role and whose hole is being busted?
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by PrinxPeera(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Idiots!
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
ASL33:
So that baby will grow up without breastmilk?
You are either being funny or just dumb?which are you?Cause millions of babies grow without breastmilk and science today as provided alternatives for healthy growth to babies without breastmilk.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
what's wrong with all these op sef... and mods you peeps didn't deem it fit to change the thread title huuh?!

how is HIV+ a befitting title for a thread not to mention you're referring to a person.
Must y'all always remind us he's infected with the virus?
This is the STIGMATIZATION we have been preaching against... please take note.It hurts...this is degrading of a personality little wonder many resort to depression sad

please let's grow up..this is way immature and unprofessional

Cc: SEUN

what will other patients suffering from same do?you wonder why they die in silence not revealing their STATUS

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
uplawal:
,May GOD RAISE THE KID IN hIS OWN WAY AND MAKE HIM HATE THEM AND THEIR LIFESTYLE,AMEEN.
Sorry,but it don't work like that,first off,God loves the parents,moreso,he loves the child more for he is blameless and innocent from all sins in this world.

If at all he grows up,his gratitude will always be with his two lovely dads for bringing him so far.Love is a strong thing,if the foundation is built with love,the family pillars surely will last.You get it now.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kizmarty:
what's wrong with all these op sef... and mods you peeps didn't deem it fit to change the thread title huuh?!

how is HIV+ a befitting title for a thread not to mention you're referring to a person.
Must y'all always remind us he's infected with the virus?
This is the STIGMATIZATION we have been preaching against... please take note.It hurts...this is degrading of a personality little wonder many resort to depression sad

please let's grow up..this is way immature and unprofessional

Cc: SEUN

what will other patients suffering from same do?you wonder why they die in silence not revealing their STATUS
I just wonder how HIV+ should be in the title too.Gosh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by otiigba1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Sorry,but it don't work like that,first off,God loves the parents,moreso,he loves the child more for he is blameless and innocent from all sins in this world.
If at all he grows up,his gratitude will always be with his two lovely dads for bringing him so far.Love is a strong thing,if the foundation is built with love,the family pillars surely will last.You get it now.
really! tufiakwa! anyway as long as not in my backyard, they can do what they want, i feel sorry for the poor baby,but wait o! might the baby turn out gay too?
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Can someone please get this poor cute innocent little kid away from this gay as5 fagg0ts before they make his life just as miserable as theirs. How come they were able to adopt the kid in the first place? Which country legalizes the adoption of a kid to two gay as5 men? Imagine the emotional assaults the poor kid will have to face daily each time he goes to school. *spits on their forehead* angry lubbish!

Friedplantain

Coupled with the fact that the child would be exposed to infections from feeding bottle as its supposed to be on exclusive breastfeeding for 6mths...

These gays are just weak guys who no sabi toast woman & I dont blame them women of nowadays don kolo no be small...but I'll rather self-service for the rest of me life than

insert my meat in a fellow man's hole or worse still allow him damage my shitcanal..wtf?
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by kiowy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
emilyone:
Keep following your heart, its the best that can ever happen to any human being on earth.

Never ever allow society to dictate to you

Congrats.
bastards

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by An2elect2(f): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
#yawns# it still remains Adam and Eve, man and woman @ all the reprobates here.
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by otiigba1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Dude,those same lines have been spilled over and over again.

You guys just don't get it.Gays are all around you and deserving of happiness in all realms(family included) whether or not you accept them or feel otherwise.
look! its not about accepting them, its the fact that is incomprehensible, for me o! its not like they are gonna harm me its entirely their perogative
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by otiigba1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
drlawizle:

Coupled with the fact that the child would be exposed to infections from feeding bottle as its supposed to be on exclusive breastfeeding for 6mths...

These gays are just weak guys who no sabi toast woman & I dont blame them women of nowadays don kolo no be small...but I'll rather self-service for the rest of me life than

insert my meat in a fellow man's hole or worse still allow him damage my shitcanal..wtf?
and they would argue that its not about sex, its about love and companionship and am like.. ok! but dont expect me to understand undecided

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by BodyKiss(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nigerians with their holier than thou mentality, but nothing to show for it, most religious and pretentious being ever known to man kind. Look at all the hate comments.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
otiigba1:
and they would argue that its not about sex, its about love and companionship and am like.. ok! but dont expect me to understand undecided

Shiiit still boils down to the same thing they're too proud and weak to put up with a woman's irritable behaviour hence they prefer their company...

Its all a defence mechanism to me..

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by raphok1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Eyaaa. Na the small pikin i pity. I wonder wat those shameful men wuld tell him in future wen he asks for his mother. Fwends Go yab am die. The worse part is that he end up being wat his so-calld parents are.
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Ezedon(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Obama is the cause of all this for signing such law, that means he is an agent of darkness

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by zobasky24k(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
emilyone:
Keep following your heart, its the best that can ever happen to any human being on earth.

Congrats.

The lesbians are arriving
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by masqot(m): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
They're on the verge spoiling that baby's life. Everything they've got to offer that child is "infection". The small child needs to be rescued early before his life is jeopardized by these gays who don't know their priority.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Janetozi(f): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
emilyone:

Congrats.
question: can any morally good comment come out from a lesbian?
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ezedon:
Obama is the cause of all this for signing such law, that means he is an agent of darkness
What's Uncle Sam got to do with this one,the couple are British.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by solekdy: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Orisirisi!!
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by EagleNest(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Reprobate Minds at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram / Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures / RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.