Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I (1760 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Nigerian Students In China Endorse Buhari (photo) / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by adamskutty(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
We as normal humans with well functioning brain have decided to do what every normal humans will do, which is to follow the part of change. grin

And i sincerely hope, those from the other side of the niger will stop associating us with them in the support of the clueless one. It's not only sad but annoying that people could be so desperate to speak for us. grin grin

Any middlebeltan in support of jonah is surely benefitting from stomach infrastructure. grin grin

After reading this, i sincerely hope to stop seeing post made by non-middlebeltans who haven't stepped foot in the mb before speaking about how we will vote massively for jonah. grin grin

This itself is a very big insult to we normal people. grin

Mister Adams has spoken. grin

5 Likes

Re: I by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
adamskutty:
We as normal humans with well functioning brain have decided to do what every normal humans will do, which is to follow the part of change. grin

And i sincerely hope, those from the other side of the niger will stop associating us with them in the support of the clueless one. It's not only sad but annoying that people could be so desperate to speak for us. grin grin

Any middlebeltan in support of jonah is surely benefitting from stomach infrastructure. grin grin

After reading this, i sincerely hope to stop seeing post made by non-middlebeltans who haven't stepped foot in the mb before speaking about how we will vote nassively for jonah. grin grin

Is there a HIV drug scam that we don't know of?

GEJ where is Tivie and idoma retro drugs?
Re: I by ricsman(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Op u didn't say who u are. Who are u? its best u speak for urself because u own no one but urself

1 Like

Re: I by adamskutty(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Is there ?
Arrant nonsense from a demented nitwit.

I am igala. grin

1 Like

Re: I by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
ricsman:
Op u didn't say who u are. Who are u? its best u speak for urself because u own no one but urself

Aids related dimentia dey affect the Tiv goat.
Re: I by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
adamskutty:

I am igala. grin

Kogite! If there is any state that needs to be turned to a landlocked nation like Swaziland it is Kogi!

Una dull no be small.

1 Like

Re: I by Kororugged: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
God bless the OP

Nigerians can smell change in the air

Adamskutty, you are blessed

5 Likes

Re: I by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kororugged:
God bless the OP

Nigerians can smell change in the air

Adamskutty, you are blessed

Fresh air is odorless. You don't smell it. grin

1 Like

Re: I by adamskutty(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Kogite! If there is

I guess ur brain is filled with decomposed sawdust, don't u know that the two main rivers in nigeria meet in kogi state? grin

We ain't cursed by our ancestors, we can't follow y'all blindly to hell. grin
Re: I by adamskutty(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Fresh air is odorless. You don't smell it. grin
This is more reason why we need change. grin
Re: I by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
adamskutty:
I guess ur brain is filled with decomposed sawdust, don't u know that the two main rivers in nigeria meet in kogi state? grin

We ain't cursed by our ancestors, we can't follow y'all blindly to hell. grin

Kogi should be granted full independence and fenced off!

Notable Kogi politicians:

Dino Melaye thug, std infested wife beater.

Wada Nas std infested mad man

Ibro Igbo smoker.

Audu Abubakar bleacher and ped0phile
Re: I by temitemi1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
I am from the middle belt n I say to HELL with u and ur general without certificate!
adamskutty:

After reading this, i sincerely hope to stop seeing post made by non-middlebeltans who haven't stepped foot in the mb before speaking about how we will vote nassively for jonah. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
adamskutty:
This is more reason why we need change. grin

You have been taken a heavy whiff of Tinubu's gbegiri farts in large gulps.

1 Like

Re: I by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
The North Central Residents have no reason to vote PDP and Jonathan. They will in their numbers elect Buhari

2 Likes

Re: I by adamskutty(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

ile
Utter crap from a Biafra cannibal. grin

Notable Biafra politicians.

James ibori = rotting in a london prison ( 12 yrs imprisonment)

Chukwu ojukwu = the coward who went on self exile for 12 years and a phedophile as well.

Burning in his grave as we speak right now. grin

Who in his right frame of mind, will which to associate with cannibals and fraudstars?

Definitely not me, u bastard! grin
Re: I by adamskutty(m): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
temitemi1:
I am from the middle belt n I say to HELL with u and ur general without certificate!
fucking liar. grin

One point u are igbo, another time u are yoruba, now u said u are from where? grin

The desperation of you guys is getting out of hand. grin
Re: I by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
adamskutty:

After reading this, i sincerely hope to stop seeing post made by non-middlebeltans who haven't stepped foot in the mb before speaking about how we will vote massively for jonah. grin grin

Speak for yourself and not middle belt... OK!!

2 Likes

Re: I by Flets: 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
There is no way the middle belt will vote a fulani man after decades of invasion of their farmlands and destruction of their livelihoods by the fulani nomads.

The Buhari's of this world never called cautioned their kinsmens but rather went ahead to ask the traditional rulers...'why is your people killing my people? '
Re: I by demelza: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
adamskutty:

I am igala. grin
Some people who obviously know your state more than you will be like "You spell like a Yoruba person masquerading as igala". grin
Re: I by kokoA(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
The truth is that Sai Buhari movement is popular over here now more than ever before... You find people asking "shey no be dis Buhari don dey contest before? I no know why I just dey like dis man now o".. Climb okadas, visit markets, listen to sermons in churches, gist with strangers at bus stops, etc and you will know 2015 is no business as usual.. GEJ is sure of winning only Plateau and Benue not by a landslide (at most 55/45).. Nasarawa, Kwara, Niger is in the bag for Buhari. Kogi is 50/50. I'm a true born middlebelt son.
Re: I by A7(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Haba adam, middle what? Don't you see only bigots call themselves that? Name coined by self serving retards. You're a northerner from the central states dude. Middle belt is a scam.
Re: I by bangiskings: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
adamskutty:

. Am with you Bro GMB all the way
Re: I by RoyalPearl(f): 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Adamskutty grin grin politician warrior
Re: I by citizenY(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Is there a HIV drug scam that we don't know of?

GEJ where is Tivie and idoma retro drugs?

You want support and you are so insolent? What happened to simple dialogue to change his position. You guys are Making things worse for the product you are selling.
Re: I by adamskutty(m): 7:33am On Feb 02, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Adamskutty grin grin politician warrior
fresh babe, what's cooking? wink

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Free Chad / APC Youth Leader Clubbed To Death In Edo / Saraki erred: Party Supremacy Is Obeyed in the US, Europe,Russia And China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.