Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) (32834 Views)

Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by gistyinka(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
She says it’s for the transformation of a better Nigeria under President Jonathan and Namadi Sambo.

http://gistyinka.net/health-wealth-sen-obanikoro-hits-gym-minister-petroleum-distributes-bags-rice-behalf-president-jonathan-2015-elections-photo/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Another show of cluelessness

171 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Truth24(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Bring my share oooo....
Meanwhile my APC brothers are sharing bags of processed fufu in my area
smh

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
It shall never be well with this people

After stealing trillions, when election come they'll start sharing 2k rice and salt

God is watching

197 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by benuejosh: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
all this rice you people are shedding.. deris god o

21 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by thaoriginator: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

After stealing trillions, when election come they'll start sharing 2k rice and salt

God is watching
AmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmen

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by kadas01(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Heartless and shameless "pen robber" sharing rice! Such a big pity!

This can only happen in naija; because in sane societies, persons like Diezani ought to be publicly executed through firing squad!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by watchmyback: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
After plundering d nation ds much, ds is wht u can offer, any way we wud collect it & do d needful & d rest wud b history after March 28

8 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Scarpon(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
PDP are not smiling at all
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
I get mad when I see politicians do these angry
Do they think the people are fools?
When suddenly did the charity instinct in them awaken?
Only a little mind will cast a vote for a politician because of this.

If I have decided to vote you, I will but NOT because of what you share.

LET'S BE WISE NIGERIANS!

25 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by size40: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
Those criminals should take their Rice and eat. we don't want it. All we want is our country. we need to bring back our country from the strong grips of these criminal elements that calls themselves PDP.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by macklef(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chai!¡!! Thieves. Customization of rice. Each bag costs nothing less than 3k even on bulk purchase.
Millions out of the trillions stolen has been let out as dog food.

What a shame

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by alaoeri: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Transformation of better Nigeria through distribution of rice what a shame, honestly Jona & his cronies are taking Nigerians for a ride, its now obvious GEJ & his cabinets members are clueless no wonder we found our self in this sorry state, the time is upon us to make amends.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by ojoe88(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
the MILF knows she's goin to jail right?

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, He had a lauded and excellent interview on Aljazeera, Channels, eta'l but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see the fact that this is the only man who can deliver the change the common man crave for.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. The Igbos believe another 4 years of GEJ presidency might bring about the end of Nigeria. Their selfish motive is to establish Biafra. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetent[/b]

you are an _idiot, i bu Anuofia. no wonder you are looking for job, who would employ ewu as yourself..

Jobless degenerate grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Kennywills7(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
We also know Apc has their own too so lets not make it look like its only Gej dat is doing dis
All parties in Nigeria do dis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by clubone0502: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Why do we let them do this to us all the time...give us food for a day and keep us impoverished for years...why

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by feedthenation(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
I really find it absurd that politicians of all parties descend to a very low level just to bribe the electorates with peanuts after raping us blind and silly with their massive embezzlement running into billion of naira.

God will punish them all.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by johnshagb(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
Stomach infrastructure continua.
Both parties do it but one is an expert.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by sophtaf(f): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
edozie04:
Another show of cluelessness

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by jayseehe(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Honestly, I'm not proud of being a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by sophtaf(f): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
How Is this Transformation?

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
There is hunger in the land......and these wicked people are capitalizing on it to hoodwink hungry people to sell their lives to them for another four years...

6 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by NaLaugh: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Why won't these people just stop?

Keep the people in starvation, so every four years they can dangle a few crumbs in their faces to buy their votes. Pathetic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZC1OL3GZh8
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by emalek86(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
A plane was about to crash and there were
only
four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile
there
were five people in it. The first person was
Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best
footballer, I cant die now". So he took one
parachute and left. The second who was Aliko
Dangote said "I'm the richest man in Africa
and
I'm too young to die". So he took the second
parachute and left. The third was Gen Buhari
and
he said: " I'm the smartest in the world so I
can't
die now, my people still need me". So he
took
one and left. Then it was left with Pope
Francis
and a little school girl. The Pope said to the
little
girl " take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life
for
you". The little girl replied no need for that
"there are two parachutes left. The Pope
asked
her: "how come?" The little girl replied:
"Buhari
took my school bag" thinking it was a
parachute.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by OgaTheTop2: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Thief Diezani.. The $20b never finish?undecided

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Poverty.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by nairaman66(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Die Zani!! All hail the President Mrs Alison!

This is the transformation agenda they do have for Nigerians! What a pity..

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by klem93(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
PDP strategy is always funny, na them go share tank water and share rice... please when are we getting chicken, pepper and oil

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by omenka(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

God is watching
That is why they would do anything to keep the people impoverished so they can be worshipped and the people's minds easily swayed upon distribution of things that ordinarily would have been affordable by everyone.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Rahma Indimi's 40th Birthday Dinner / Ganduje Agrees To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wage With Additional N600 (N30,600) / Breaking: Kano Court Voids Ganduje's Appointment Of New Emirs - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.