Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,537 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Importation Of Used Clothing And Foot-ware In Togo (west Africa) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Importation Of Used Clothing And Foot-ware In Togo (west Africa) (2612 Views)

Is The Second-hand/used Clothing Business Lucrative As A Distributor? / A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Of Used Clothing And Foot-ware In Togo (west Africa) by kenneth6901: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
I've been into ''USED CLOTHING & FOOT-WARE BUSINESS'' here in Togo for quite sometime now but in small scale,However,am presently planning on expanding it. From my knowledge, used clothing would require less capital to start up than foot-ware though depending on the country and quality. I've made a couple enquiries and learnt it would cost ($25,000) equivalent to (N4,600,000) to import a forty feet (40ft) container,this includes ordering,shipping charges and clearing fee,delivery is within three weeks (3wks). Personally I don't want to go with the amount above,I have asked a friend to help me with his consignments' invoice to be very sure of the total amount involved.
From my observations,its quite lucrative and most interestingly,it all gets SOLD within a week because of the huge number of customers from Nigeria,Ghana,Cameroon and nearby countries.

The key reason of posting this article is to get a partner to join hands with,We both will be responsible for the funding and sharing of the returns,though this would discussed in greater details. So you are interested,feel free to contact me:+28893407888,+28898959868(whatsapp) and Kennetho2010@gmail.com. Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Cabinet And Word Rabe. / Generator For Rent In Lagos With "Free Delivery" / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.