Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,816 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

apc will win this election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / apc will win this election? (1036 Views)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun / How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

apc will win this election? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
[b]No doubt people's democratic party would win this election. Forget the hired people you see on nairaland, if you go to the streets and ask people(especially the elder ones) they will seriously tell you that BUHARI IS NOT THE BETTER OPTION. That Ait's documentary really helped in opening the eyes of Nigerians to see that buhari is a de...on. The elder ones approve of it being that they were fully matured then thus, understood everything going on. Some southerners (though supporting goodluck) think the north is one kind of jihadist arena hence goodluck would not get votes. Sorry to disappoint you dearies, there are christians as well in their numbers [stronger and better christians than you all in southern Nigeria, people who understand Nigerian politics better that you all do, and that's why boko haram and other islamic extremists are killing them seriously in borno, yobe (trust me no be only boko haram dey kill dem o, other islamic extremists do but secretly FACT. I witnessed with my naked eye what happened In funtua, how a lady was sliced into 2. I will never forget this unless GOD says I will. JEHOVAH KNOWS I'm saying the truth.). Adamawa is less pronounced because there are christians in their large numbers in southern adamawa]. I called Christians? YES! Its because the politics of Nigeria has everly being based on religion. No matter how strong we deny this fact, its the truth because we believe that some islamists are thinking of islamizing this country e.g abuja declaration of 1989, the constitution of Nigeria that recommends and recognizes islam as the only religion, grand khadi as the ruler, etc. Without a mention of the word "Christians" or "she" as its typical of an islamic state.
Now here are the datas taken by me
- Adamawa consists of about 45% christians who will MOST LIKELY VOTE FOR GOODLUCK (what am i saying? WHO WILL VOTE FOR GOODLUCK! The christians in the north are MUCH MORE AGGRESSIVE. THEY BELIEVE IN PUTTING EVEN A FOOL THERE SO LONG "na mu ne" as they would say. meaning "he is our own" THEY WOULD VOTE. THEY HAVE SEEN THE HEINOUSNESS OF ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS SO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY FACE WHENEVER AM ISLAMIC EXTREMIST IS KN POWER ABI? ELECTION PERIOD THEY SWEET PASS FOR THERE AS YOU WOULD SEE CO-OPERATION. Talking about 2011 elections.)
- TARABA HAS CHRISTIANS AS WELL ABOUT 50% (go and do the survey)
- JOS (oh the Jerusalem of Nigeria. No need to talk. Should apc get 30% of the votes there, they rigged. Forget the fake pictures you saw here on nairaland. They did the campaign in northern part of JOS on your way to bauchi. Should they have done it In southern jos, na buhari dead body dem for carry that day. Jos people have the harshest anti islamism group in Nigeria NOT EVEN IGBOS SEF. Jos wey dey chop hausa people as meat for crisis? Jos na my second home. Beautiful land with a beautiful weather. Anytime I travel, I may paste the pictures for nairalanders to see from southern kaduna axis smiley serenic)
- Yobe has christians (though like 25% sha)
- Borno around askira uba, chibok making about 25% of christians in the state
- Kaduna state: just the crisis here made it a 48% thing as muslims are trooping into the state SERIOUSLY (running from boko haram). There are massive christians in kaduna south like gonin-gora,
Narayi, sabo (chikun local government) and the rest you see especially when going towards jos axis. That is why when Jonathan came here, he did his campaign in southern kaduna (ahmadu bello stadium) easily accessible to christians. Should he have done it in ranchers bees, he would have received the stoning of his life which would make people conclude northerners don't like him. So also buhari did it in ranchers bees easily accessible to his people. (even in zaria there are christians in their numbers though not the majority, zango kataf christians are the majority etc. In saminaka christians are the majority o).
- In niger state there are christians though like 40% sha.
- In kebbi state there are christians (30%) sha.
- Bauchi sef 35% (southern bauchi sha abi?)
- Only kano has 90% of muslims and the christians there are mostly igbos (who are been killed secretly on daily basis, I am yet to see an indigene of kano state who is a christian. I've not known any)
- Then katsina has like 20% christians. Funtua crisis for 2011 election don pursue. Plenty of them so let's make it 20%
And so on. Combine all these with the massive votes in the south who go win?
Buhari is a joker
[/b]

1 Like

Re: apc will win this election? by yibomustgo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
[s]
sbaks:
[b]No doubt people's democratic party would win this election. Forget the hired people you see on nairaland, if you go to the streets and ask people(especially the elder ones) they will seriously tell you that BUHARI IS NOT THE BETTER OPTION. That Ait's documentary really helped in opening the eyes of Nigerians to see that buhari is a de...on. The elder ones approve of it being that they were fully matured then thus, understood everything going on. Some southerners (though supporting goodluck) think the north is one kind of jihadist arena hence goodluck would not get votes. Sorry to disappoint you dearies, there are christians as well in their numbers [stronger and better christians than you all in southern Nigeria, people who understand Nigerian politics better that you all do, and that's why boko haram and other islamic extremists are killing them seriously in borno, yobe (trust me no be only boko haram dey kill dem o, other islamic extremists do but secretly FACT. I witnessed with my naked eye what happened In funtua, how a lady was sliced into 2. I will never forget this unless GOD says I will. JEHOVAH KNOWS I'm saying the truth.). Adamawa is less pronounced because there are christians in their large numbers in southern adamawa]. I called Christians? YES! Its because the politics of Nigeria has everly being based on religion. No matter how strong we deny this fact, its the truth because we believe that some islamists are thinking of islamizing this country e.g abuja declaration of 1989, the constitution of Nigeria that recommends and recognizes islam as the only religion, grand khadi as the ruler, etc. Without a mention of the word "Christians" or "she" as its typical of an islamic state.
Now here are the datas taken by me
adamawa consists of about 45% christians who will MOST LIKELY VOTE FOR GOODLUCK (what am i saying? WHO WILL VOTE FOR GOODLUCK! The christians in the north are MUCH MORE AGGRESSIVE. THEY BELIEVE IN PUTTING EVEN A FOOL THERE SO LONG "na mu ne" as they would say. meaning "he is our own" THEY WOULD VOTE. THEY HAVE SEEN THE HEINOUSNESS OF ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS SO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY FACE WHENEVER AM ISLAMIC EXTREMIST IS KN POWER ABI? ELECTION PERIOD THEY SWEET PASS FOR THERE AS YOU WOULD SEE CO-OPERATION. Talking about 2011 elections.)
TARABA HAS CHRISTIANS AS WELL ABOUT 50% (go and do the survey)
JOS (oh the Jerusalem of Nigeria. No need to talk. Should apc get 30% of the votes there, they rigged. Forget the fake pictures you saw here on nairaland. They did the campaign in northern part of JOS on your way to bauchi. Should they have done it In southern jos, na buhari dead body dem for carry that day. Jos people have the harshest anti islamism group in Nigeria NOT EVEN IGBOS SEF. Jos wey dey chop hausa people as meat for crisis? Jos na my second home. Beautiful land with a beautiful weather. Anytime I travel, I may paste the pictures for nairalanders to see from southern kaduna axis smiley serenic)
Yobe has christians (though like 25% sha)
Borno around askira uba, chibok making about 25% of christians in the state
Kaduna state: just the crisis here made it a 48% thing as muslims are trooping into the state SERIOUSLY (running from boko haram). There are massive christians in kaduna south like gonin-gora,
Narayi, sabo (chikun local government) and the rest you see especially when going towards jos axis. That is why when Jonathan came here, he did his campaign in southern kaduna (ahmadu bello stadium) easily accessible to christians. Should he have done it in ranchers bees, he would have received the stoning of his life which would make people conclude northerners don't like him. So also buhari did it in ranchers bees easily accessible to his people. (even in zaria there are christians in their numbers though not the majority, zango kataf christians are the majority etc. In saminaka christians are the majority o).
In niger state there are christians though like 40% sha.
In kebbi state there are christians (30%) sha.
Bauchi sef 35% (southern bauchi sha abi?)
Only kano has 90% of muslims and the christians there are mostly igbos (who are been killed secretly on daily basis, I am yet to see an indigene of kano state who is a christian. I've not known any)
Then katsina has like 20% christians. Funtua crisis for 2011 election don pursue Plenty of them so let's make it 20%
And so on. Combine all these with the massive votes in the south who go win?
Buhari is a joker
[/b]
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: apc will win this election? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Truth is bitter grin
Re: apc will win this election? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Imagine someone with a moniker "igbo must go" mtcheeeeew. Smh.
Re: apc will win this election? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
@rhmez I don't need to vote. I don't recognize it. Any one can design a website with apc increasing in likes and votes. It is just BASELESS. I will go to the polling unit and cast my votes for GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN and NOT for an absolutely poor candidate (APC.)
grin
Join me in this campaign

#icherishmyfreedom,iwantmyfreedom,iwillvoteformyfreedom, goodluckismyfreedom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: apc will win this election? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Join me in this campaign

#icherishmyfreedom,iwantmyfreedom,iwilvoteformyfreedom, goodluckismyfreedom
Re: apc will win this election? by Adminisher: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
So many words to prop up a losing candidate
All the hope based on xtians voting for Jonathan. Fa Fa Fa Foul. Xtianity is not synonymous with stupidity, northern xtians know Jonathan has cowardly played the religious card in the north but he has not defended xtians. More xtians have died in his regime than any other. Jonathan is not going to win any state in the north and lose the entire SW.
Re: apc will win this election? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Adminisher:
So many words to prop up a losing candidate
All the hope based on xtians voting for Jonathan. Fa Fa Fa Foul. Xtianity is not synonymous with stupidity, northern xtians know Jonathan has cowardly played the religious card in the north but he has not defended xtians. More xtians have died in his regime than any other. Jonathan is not going to win any state in the north and lose the entire SW.
You just watch and see smiley
Re: apc will win this election? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
So many dreamers on nairaland...keep dreaming,when you wake up from sleep please let us know...
Re: apc will win this election? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Apc has really sent people to social medias like nairaland to give people the impression that people are siding them. You will see a lot of likes for anti goodluck comment and then when you go to the streets you will hear the masses and common man clamouring for goodluck and calling buhari a jihadist and boko haram leader or sponsor. Hear the way REAL PEOPLE insult them (especially amaechi), you may just laugh your belly out . Some people in lagos state are scared to voice out their supprt for Jonathan because of tinubu's boys! That's why lagos state would be in for a surprise as agbaje would win by GOD's Grace AMEN because people are seriously agitating that they don't Want oppression and apc is not just ready to give freedom. In port harcourt you hear people say "Amaechi is a goner in rivers state Nothing for him again he would come back begging just watch and see"

1 Like

Re: apc will win this election? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
You will be reminded of today by the grace of GOD.

1 Like

Re: apc will win this election? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Apc's disgrace is near! GOD just gathered all the principalities and powers of Nigeria and placed them in apc for him to finally disgrace them. Indeed! The prayer of the saints is being answered at long last by GOD ALMIGHTY! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: apc will win this election? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: apc will win this election? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Join me in my campaign
#Goodluckcarrygo
Re: apc will win this election? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers At Mile 2 Traffic (how Safe Is Mile2) / So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! / PDP Has Reduced Nigeria To A Global Laughing Stock, Says Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.