Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And The Missing Trillions (1), By Chukwuma Charles Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And The Missing Trillions (1), By Chukwuma Charles Soludo (1449 Views)

19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / FULL TEXT: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And The Missing Trillions Pt.1-Chukwuma C. Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And The Missing Trillions (1), By Chukwuma Charles Soludo by SweetJoystick(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kai! See finishing, it's long, but educative...Ngozi the glorified thief, world bank loyalist
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And The Missing Trillions (1), By Chukwuma Charles Soludo by angelsing(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
This is a master piece from soludo...He just knocked off the teeth of Madam Ngozi...what a way to respond!...I like to see madam defend all this...He even challenged her to a debate what a class of a guy(Soludo)
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And The Missing Trillions (1), By Chukwuma Charles Soludo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:36am On Feb 02, 2015
angelsing:
This is a master piece from soludo...He just knocked off the teeth of Madam Ngozi...what a way to respond!...I like to see madam defend all this...He even challenged her to a debate what a class of a guy(Soludo)

Yes!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector / I Am STILL A PDP Member : Gov Lamido Of Jigawa / PVC Pickup Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.