Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

The New Blogger Beta - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The New Blogger Beta (1040 Views)

New Blogger Template / New Blogger Please Beware Of Purfekt On Nairaland / Uploading A New Blogger Template How To Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Blogger Beta by wande(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2006
Have you tried the new blogger beta ? it has not been easy migrating from the old blogger to blogger beta.

I have tried it on http://realities2006..com

My Experience With Blogger Beta
Converting from the old blogger to the new and widely publicised beta blogger had been so interesting. You can now switch to another template without the fear of doing damages to the old settings especially your adverts and other important links you did no want to do away with.

More so, you can position and prioritise your links just the way you want it be and not only once you can do it over and over again. Despite my little knowledge of hypertext markup language (HTML) I was able to switch my old my fancy template from pannasmontata to the new beta blogger template.

The problems I encountered were are:

1. Google AdSense does not flow with the new changes.
2. The templates are not very attractive
3. Enlightements about the new beta blogger should be more comprehensive.

I was able to tackle the Google AdSense issue by first migrate from blogger to beta blogger, but note that you are going to loose all settings associated with the old templates therefore you will need to make up your mind before the migration.

- View your blog now in the new beta blogger
- Place your mouse on the page layout and click the right mouse
- Select view source, then your templates codes will appear in notepad
- Copy all the codes that appeared on the notepad.
- Paste the codes on the old blogger template
- Save the templates and view.
- Copy your Google AdSense codes and paste on the template.

Finally view your new beta blogger and experience the new and better blogger.

(1) (Reply)

What Resolution Do You Design For / Looking For Web Designer Looking To Do Pro Work To Build Portfolio / Http://www.facebook.com/pages/shopheads/107306529287087

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.