Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (82206 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by sophtaf(f): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by phransix147(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Damager:

when dey tried to make it free 4 all in immigration dis same Nigerians said GEJ is killing Nigerians.. Make d dem dem continue since na Werin una want b dat

Wetin dis one dey try talk sef? Bros me no understand u oh! undecided
Damager:

when dey tried to make it free 4 all in immigration dis same Nigerians said GEJ is killing Nigerians.. Make d dem dem continue since na Werin una want b dat

Wetin dis one dey try talk sef? Bros me no understand u oh!
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Luizkid:
wow, this is a gud omen, i've actually given up b4..
Application tinz ;Dwow, this is a gud omen, i've actually given up b4..
Application tinz sharpally
u said it all. Uv given up on ursef. So u don't believe in ursef. Its a great shame to u.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by phransix147(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2015
sophtaf:

Kpele u landed in second page!
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2015
All vacant positions have filled up.They want to eat your money.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by phransix147(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2015
pureguide:
u said it all. Uv given up on ursef. So u don't believe in ursef. Its a great shame to u.

Pap 4 Brains... Must u post?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by afanide: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2015
U GUYS SHUD GO TRY IT OUT. STOP ALL THIS IMPOSSIBILITY MENTALITY. THAT'S WHY U RE STILL WHERE U ARE.

1 Like

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by coolestca(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2015
abeg wetin b d application process
nor take too much
grin
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by sophtaf(f): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2015
phransix147:

Kpele u landed in second page!
haaaaaaaaa
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by tony1980: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2015
By God's Grace Unemployment In Nigeria Will Reduce, When, We Have Constant Power Supply.

100 Most Powerful Ways Guaranteed To Make More Money Everyday In Nigeria Now!

My Dear, Just Rush Now & Get Your Own Over 100 Hottest Business Opportunities, Free Financial Assistance & Latest Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000 Other Nigerians Immediately Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On BusinessFinancialIdeas
When You Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Funjosh(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Ok. What and what are the requirenent and how much them go pay
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by reaky(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2015
Application Deadline Date
19th February, 2014.

Am I d only person noticing that date?
Or
Is it an error

Biko op are you high?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by anonimi: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2015
Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Arch. Namadi Sambo EMPOWERING young & old citizens with jobs for MEANINGFUL sustainable change.

Not like the JagaBandit APCheat of dash dash N5,000 for 25 million unemployed for a total N1.5 trillion i.e. 1/3rd of our 2014 budget shocked

Abeg me I no want am pfor this kind crumbs erunrun change oh from the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

Vote wisely!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by phransix147(m): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2015
sophtaf:
haaaaaaaaa

Yes ke!
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by johnnyblakes(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2015
yinkfad555:
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has extended the application closing date for the previously announced vacancies to 19th February, 2015.

Also note that the problem the application portal has been rectify.

FAAN is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines.Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 - Application Date Extended

OUR CORE FUNCTIONS:

To develop, provide and maintain Airports, necessary services and facilities for safe, orderly, expeditious and economic operation of Air Transport.
To provide adequate conditions under which passengers and goods may be carried by air and under which aircrafts may be used for other gainful purposes and prohibiting the carriage by air of goods of such classes as may be prescribed.
To charge for services provided by the authority at airports.
To provide accommodation and other facilities for the effective handling of passengers and freight.
To develop and provide facilities for surface transportation within the airports.
To carry out at the airports (either by itself or by an agent or in partnership with any other person), economic activities that are relevant to airports.
To carry out at the airports (either by itself, its agents or in partnership with any other person) such other commercial activities which are not relevant to air transport.
To provide adequate facilities and personnel for effective security at all airports.
Generally, to create conditions for the development in the most economic and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it.
To effectively perform and uphold her mandate, FAAN seeks to hire passionate, motivated and highly qualified candidates to fill the positions below at different locations throughout Nigeria:

Assistant Fire Superintendent (AFS) – GL 06
Security Cadet (SC) – GL 06
Aerodrome Fire Superintendent (AFS) – GL 07
Assistant Security Superintendent (ASS) – GL 07
Graduate Security Officer II (SO II) – GL 08
Graduate Aerodrome Fire Officer II (AFO II) – GL 08
Graduate Data Management Officer II (DMO II) – GL 08
Principal Data Management Officer (PDMO) – GL 12
Assistant General Manager, Data Management Unit (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
Application Deadline Date
19th February, 2014.

http://www.saharanewsonline.com/education/federal-airport-authority-nigeria-faan-recruitment-2015-application-date-extended/
there is no slot to upload scanned certificate like before,or was it changed?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by heneversleep: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2015
Let's keep our hopes alive, its a clever move by FAAN by at least creating an application portal for the job.You easily know your fate if you aren't shorlisted.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by arshavineering(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2015
illuminaty:
Biko,wots the mode of application?

tru bluetooth. .na your type de call person clueless
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by eaccyboy(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2015
phransix147:
Why am I not excited? Maybe cos they have given appointment letter to those they want to employ and still want me to be scrambling for this...
my frnd got appointment since december..am wondering why dey stl hv to post it..n its has bin on jobguru for d past 1mnth
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Lincoln275(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2015
Pls ooooo, we r now in 2015, the deadline am seeing here is feb 2014
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by uchebike(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2015
Abeg make I go dust my cv, application tins o!
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by pedel: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2015
How much is the application fee and how many people are they going to kill now?

Jobs that has already been shared before the announcement. Failed state!
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by ibnquasale(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2015
phransix147:
Why am I not excited? Maybe cos they have given appointment letter to those they want to employ and still want me to be scrambling for this...

I don't trust anything aviation again in this country, especially after my experience with NAMA ATC recruitment
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by illuminaty(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2015
arshavineering:

it takes a clueless one 2 know another...

1 Like

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by illuminaty(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2015
arshavineering:

it takes a clueless one 2 know another...so d feeling is mutual bro

1 Like

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2015
phransix147:

Pap 4 Brains... Must u post?
I didn't post. I only quoted him. Op is the one who post.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by endymetrix(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2015
Will the recruitment be free and fair I fear Nigeria for federal jobs o!
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by gragraboy: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2015
Aw mush be the salary? !
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by illuminaty(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2015
arshavineering:

....And need I remind you that your mother,father,brother,sister,uncle,aunty,cousins and all your family(nuclear and extended)children are all "CLUELESS".....if u guys don't seek the kind of banky w's "mercy" then am sorry no one can save you guys from yourselves
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by BUSHHUNTER: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2015
Done!

Waiting for the aptitude test.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by phransix147(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2015
pureguide:
I didn't post. I only quoted him. Op is the one who post.

Confirmed Pap 4 Brains!
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by gistmelove(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2015
Very Very Urgent Needed

Sex: Male and Female

Send Ur C.v to: engr.ayyub@gmail.com

Contact No: 08085310359

Abeokuta Branch : Suite 4, Shoyemu Complex, Abiola way.

Opp KAAB Petrol Station. Leme, Abeokuta Ogun State.

The company are major importer of building materials.. Such as ; stone coated roofing tiles,Doors,floor tiles,sanitary wares and so on

company website.. Www.batlanbuildingmaterial.com or www.batlanroof.com

BATLAN WE CARE FOR YOUR ROOF!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores / WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions) / 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.