Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (82201 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by fidelixir: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2015
I received a reschedule test message for 8 to 9pm. Don't know if I could take the test with my phone. Is it possible.

1 Like

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by melare: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Please, who has written this exam today??mine is by 1

1 Like

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by liliantasie: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2015
I think d prob dey r having is dat dey ve not finished sending messages, so u guys should chill n wait for odas, okay! wink[b][/b]
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by liliantasie: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2015
[b]No body![[/b]quote author=melare post=31064626]Please, who has written this exam today??mine is by 1[/quote]
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by greatgeo(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2015
fidelixir:
I received a reschedule test message for 8 to 9pm. Don't know if I could take the test with my phone. Is it possible.
Same here I got d message
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by melare: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2015
melare:
Please, who has written this exam today??mine is by 1

just got a mail to reschedule
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by greatgeo(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
greatgeo:

Same here I got d message dat 28/02/2015 time 9-10am
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Montmayorblanc(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Have any one been able to write the exam? Mine is not opening just tired.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by williams2600(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2015
Na wa ooooo my text is suppose to be today 8am since 7 I de cafe the site no open self talk more log in has any1 been able to write the test pls tell us so we know......I heard the reshuffled some dates is OND holders date among cause truth is I don 4get position I applied 4
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by talk2yommex2000(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2015
You are seriously expecting ur FAAN test invite as it's going to an end, hoping miracle may happen and believing that it is not over until it is over, but MTN keeps bombarding your phone with all ds 5032, 3312, 5033, 33070, 5113 msgs. What do we call that?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by HarDeyBamBor: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
greatgeo:

greatgeo:

Montmayorblanc:
Have any one been able to write the exam? Mine is not opening just tired.

Same to me too ooo
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by HarDeyBamBor: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
greatgeo:

How do you go about it please? Coz I've text them but no reply yet
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by HarDeyBamBor: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
fidelixir:

Whenever I want to login, it tells me "login in denied or account as not been activated yet"... please how do I activate my account?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Calyb(m): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
my username and p word is not working oooo some 1 should help me out. plsss
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by liliantasie: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
LMAO! FAAN already kw their candidates, not surprised all these r happening, eye service things!. Bt dnt loose hope n kip trying, who kws, there could still be little vacancies remaining. grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by liliantasie: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
talk2yommex2000:
You are seriously expecting ur FAAN test invite as it's going to an end, hoping miracle may happen and believing that it is not over until it is over, but MTN keeps bombarding your phone with all ds 5032, 3312, 5033, 33070, 5113 msgs. What do we call that?

Raising hopes! #get connected# Lolz! shocked
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by hajjisemiu: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
talk2yommex2000:
Still laughing as it also happened to me. Those texts can be so annoying...
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by ekea8747: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Calyb:
my username and p word is not working oooo some 1 should help me out. plsss
d matter tire me
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by HarDeyBamBor: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
ekea8747:

d matter tire me

Same here too I sent a text to them. No reply yet
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by HarDeyBamBor: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2015
HarDeyBamBor:

Has anybody done his or her test successfully?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Shininstar30(f): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
HarDeyBamBor:

Somebody should pls help me wit there number, am yet to receive msg of my date pls
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by loveabletd(m): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2015
pls has any one did the test, cos mine is schedule this morning.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Montmayorblanc(m): 8:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Mine is telling me login denied account has been block or not yet activated. I tire for dis faan website n usernumber with password dey give can't even work. It is well
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Dondave11: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2015
My sis. got a text for another resheduled time (11am) today and nw,d fuckiing site ain't fuckiing loading again..
i'm just pitying her for all d stress she has been 2ru ...
Its well ..Every disappointment is always attached with a packaged Blessing.. Wuna go get d Job.. KEEP MORALE HIGH
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by geraldug: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
this stuff is fake. filled the form and they sent me notification for online aptitude test, on the day i was to take the test, the user and password they sent me was not login and the time they gave me for the test was 9am to 10 am (1hr) at the end of the day, i wasn't able to take the test as the site kept on replying me of error, that i have been block or have not validated my account which is all lies. finally i tried it again in the afternoon and i got the response, that i have been forbidden to use the site.
i have never believed in the exercise but i decided to try to clear my doubt, unfortunately, i was disappointed.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Valmesk(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
We understand you’ve been having challenges logging onto the FAAN recruitment website. This is due to technical issues with our third party agent Level 3TM an international local-to-global connectivity provider. This issue is not only being experienced in Nigeria but in other parts of the world. We regret any inconveniences this might have caused you. Please be rest assured that we are committed to ensuring a fair recruitment process. We are doing everything possible to ensure that you have a hitch free online aptitude testing experience. As soon as this is rectified, all shortlisted applicants will be duly notified of the new dates for the online test.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by whodoor: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
at last o i don do d test o. instead of take test at d base of d instruction, click on take exam jst below it. worked 4 me and a frend
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by chadelicious: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
HarDeyBamBor:

Pls hlp wt d number to send sms to
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by loveabletd(m): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2015
i took the test too yesterday evening but when the 30 min elapse,it automatically submit and could not c my result, pls hw can i get my result ooo.DMO
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by HarDeyBamBor: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
chadelicious:

Pls hlp wt d number to send sms to

On the their website, click on "contact us" it will take you to the page where you will see the numbers
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by HarDeyBamBor: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
loveabletd:
i took the test too yesterday evening but when the 30 min elapse,it automatically submit and could not c my result, pls hw can i get my result ooo.DMO

Same here too, I was unable to finish the test too but as at the time it automatically logged me out, it populate a short note above the screen instructing me that I've elapse the time, that do I wish to submit and I click YES. So, it loaded and populated my scores. I'm glad coz I got 58%. I use Google Chrome tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores / WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions) / 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.