Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (31774 Views)

Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta / Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by meshacha1: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2015
Nah jimi we want

1 Like

Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by apcmustwin(f): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2015
That's my governor and governor to be
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by itoldu: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2015
The "gbabe" song na jam!!!
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by Ikengawo: 7:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Agbaje is in trouble!!!

because someone is dancing Dorobucci? The level of intellect in SW Politics is amazing.
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by lynn79: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2015
They are confident and Lagosians love them. Which states have advanced more than APC states! We only want forward thinking leaders notthosethat are promising not to put corrupt people in Jail. All the govvs that are pro-GEJ is simply because he has something on them and if Buhari enter...Gbam...na jail. Pro-GEJ pastors and FFK are also just protecting theiR own interests AT our own expense

1 Like

Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2015
MZdamola:

U may proceed.... grin

Adieu!
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by motherlode: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2015
Good for him, APC has shown they are very confident of coming out top!
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by bastien: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2015
MZdamola:

U may proceed.... grin
give me ur hand........ wink
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by MizMyColi(f): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Agbaje is in trouble!!!

Yinmu tongue

1 Like

Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by MZdamola(f): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Adieu!
Lmao, not me o
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by MZdamola(f): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2015
bastien:
give me ur hand........ wink
U chopping alone, u gotta do it alone cheesy
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by eluquenson(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2015
NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON MONDAY
FEBRUARY 16TH, 2015.
"Jega declares Gen. Buhari elected with 26.4
million votes"PDP rejects result" - VANGUARD.
"Gen. Buhari declared winner!". "This is the worst election in Nigeria's history" Doyin Okupe ) -
PUNCH.
"APC in a historic victory!". "Ayo Fayose flees to Ghana begs for forgiveness". - PM NEWS.
"This is the most rigged election in the world, Jega
must be arrested and imprisoned immediately. We are heading to court" (Gov. Jang) - THE NATION.
"South South boils as INEC declares Gen. Buhari winner. Edwin Clark urges restraints and peace" -
DAILY INDEPENDENT.
"APC wins Aso Rock again, 70 senate seats and 65% of Reps. We are studying the results (Gov Akpabio)" - SUN
NEWSPAPER.
"How Jega rigged the polls for Gen. Buhari ." -
SAHARA REPORTERS.

All we saying "May God Almighty grant us this Wish"
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by tony1980: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2015
If Music Be The Food Of Love,

Please, Play On.

Give Me Excess Of It - William Shakespeare

From Twelfth Night Or What You Will.

100 Most Powerful Ways Guaranteed To Make More Money Everyday In Nigeria Now!

My Dear, Just Rush Now & Get Your Own Over 100 Hottest Business Opportunities, Free Financial Assistance & Latest Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000 Other Nigerians Immediately Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On BusinessFinancialIdeas
When You Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by bastien: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2015
MZdamola:

U chopping alone, u gotta do it alone cheesy
no jor, this time it's jump for two grin
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by waternogeteneny: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2015
FASHOLA IS A THIEF.. TINUBU IS A THIEF...BUHARI IS A LIAR...BUHARI LIED UNDER OATH SAYS MUCH ABOUT HIS INTEGRITY

Fashola is a thief. Buys three bullet proof cars- Jeeps- with bomb detector apparatus and surveillance cameras for over 8oomillion naira.

BUHARI SHOW US UR CERTIFICATE

Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by iswallker(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2015
countsparrow:
Ahhhhh!!!
@Op u can lie, how are u sure they are dancing to dorrobucci, can u hear d song They might as well be dancing to akanchawa or aina omo wura or d'prince's take banana...

Calabash head Ambode for Lagos
Yayi for senate
Sai Buhari for presido
The oracle has spoken...

i like take banana... grin
my babe always makes me wana give her more..
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by anytexy: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2015
jayseehe:
Apc always dancing and flexing in their rallies
A sign of confidence....

PDP, especially GEJ always look timid, lack of confidence... Maybe because he knows he will be in prison soon
If he dances, you will be first to say he is dancing on top of graves of those killed by Boko Haram. Mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by adadadon(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Ambode our Next Governor
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by CallMeBIRA(f): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2015
countsparrow:
Agbaje good candidate in a wrong party
You just said my mind...May the best man win
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by duni04(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2015
See Ambode, debate he can't debate but he knows how to dance dorobucci and buy road side boli. The guy doesn't know anything! I've seen his debates with Agbaje. This guy is a dunce!
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by adadadon(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2015
duni04:
See Ambode, debate he can't debate but he knows how to dance dorobucci and buy road side boli. The guy doesn't know anything. I've seen his debates with Agbaje. This guy is a dunce!
first class Unilag graduate best in Waec..... is a dunce
what about agbaje without any tangible achievements
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by hedonistic: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2015
Carrying brooms up and down like house cleaners. I hope one day their broom sticks would 'chook' one of them in the eyes so that they would learn a valuable lesson.
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by duni04(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2015
adadadon:

first class Unilag graduate best in Waec..... is a dunce
what about agbaje without any tangible achievements
Please go and watch his debate with Agbaje. Its on YouTube. I'm not mincing words, this guy is a dunce!
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by deebrain(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Agbaje is in trouble!!!

I dance Dorobucci pretty well. I have a way to blend my shoki in a funny way to the rhythm of the song.

And i believe a lot of guys and ladies do the same.

And we are not yet in trouble!

Why then judge on an outcome because of a dance?

Kindly seek deliverance.

Stay blessed.
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Ok nah! Put on ur dancing shoes..
But make una come sweep my house oh jare
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2015
It's during election period that politicians get close the people.How has dancing durrobboci change our lives for good?
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by isaacgeorge544(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2015
that is so funny of baba tunde
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by slap1(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Agbaje is in trouble!!!
Because Fashola and Ambode are dancing dorobucci?
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by adadadon(m): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2015
duni04:

Please go and watch his debate with Agbaje. Its on YouTube. I'm not mincing words, this guy is a dunce!
does Agbaje have half of Ambode's pedigree??
What has Agbaje done in lagos ??
Re: Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) by Tsanyawa: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2015
Welcome to FeBuhari

the month of CHANGE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation / Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.