Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos (16016 Views)

Beautiful Shades Of Lagos By Ambode Pictured By Kola Onifoto, A Naval Officer / The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by seedorfg(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2015
eko o gba gbere laaye, eko akete a'romisa legbegbe...eko o ni baje ooo
Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by Coolguy89(m): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2015
Man must wack,if deris life,deris hope too
Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2015
Just start something no matter how little, pour your heart into it, and God will surely make it grow so long as it does not violate the laws of wisdom!
Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by eherbal(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2015
grin for y'all scammers on nl, it's time to go legit and sell mosquito net, sponge with handkerchief. honesty pays. grin
Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2015
I felt sad for the guy from Adamawa. I hope tinz will be better bak in his village and he can visit it again.

3 Likes

Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by sod09(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2015
dis was suppose to make FP on Monday
but d mod or seun ignored it for stories like.....
type of people on nairaland
tonto dike loses boobs
gej nd buhari didn't av shoes etc......
just anything now make FP no matter aw useless

1 Like

Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by tola9ja: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2015
knightsTempler:

1 UMBRELLA FOR170MILION PEOPLE IS THAT CHANGE
Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by escalate8(f): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Am happy for them atleast I hope this should many people lesson.
Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by escalate8(f): 8:26am On Feb 04, 2015
escalate8:
Am happy for them atleast I hope this should many people lesson.
destiny delayed cab never be denied
Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by redcliff: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2015
MDMA:
A blatant rip off of the HumansOfNewYork.

Nigerians and unorthodox unoriginality. Plagiarism runs deep in our brain.

And they do it so well you would be so confused as to where you saw the original. Lol
Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by jobsat34(m): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Lacomus:
Really inspirational

cry cry cry if there is another word better than that.... so much love this..
Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by npn001(f): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2015
Now this is nice and truly inspiring...
Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by djojo(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2015
This really inspire me a lot, especially the mallam selling on wheel chair and others
Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by poundlander: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2015
MDMA:
A blatant rip off of the HumansOfNewYork.

Nigerians and unorthodox unoriginality. Plagiarism runs deep in our brain.
you are shouting plagiarism this and that. what have you invented or developed. everything we do has been done before, we only modify it. that itself is creativity.
your own is to just rant and bring down those that are trying to do something. is that what you are creative about?
the democracy we practice isn't ours, we adopt it. the phone you are using isn't ours,bought you bought it. our education system isn't ours,but we borrowed it. there have been several fora before nairaland,but we stick to nairaland because of its uniqueness and indigenousity.
learn to appreciate the creativity in people. even if it is only modifications

3 Likes

Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by mdbabah2008(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2015
you shall see in reality sooner my brother, u all are just bad eggs ripping this country to bleep......awon oni je ku je, i wonder how a sane person could wish Nigeria another 4 more yrs in backwardness in this 21th century.
Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
CITY OF HUSTLERS!!! HOME OF FALLEN ANGELS!
I LOVE THAT CITY
Re: Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos by MDMA: 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
poundlander:

you are shouting plagiarism this and that. what have you invented or developed. everything we do has been done before, we only modify it. that itself is creativity.
your own is to just rant and bring down those that are trying to do something. is that what you are creative about?
the democracy we practice isn't ours, we adopt it. the phone you are using isn't ours,bought you bought it. our education system isn't ours,but we borrowed it. there have been several fora before nairaland,but we stick to nairaland because of its uniqueness and indigenousity.
learn to appreciate the creativity in people. even if it is only modifications

You are 'an average' Nigerian. An educated illiterate. You went to school yet you know nothing about intelectual property or law.

Go to kickstarter.com and see what the world is doing.

Phool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Man Arrives Swaziland Few Hours After Swazi King's Five Wives Incentives (P / Ibom Air Ready For Commercial Operation June 7 / Nigerians In Winnipeg Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.