Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together (38300 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) / Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by iponrite: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2015
gej thief
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Osibanjo look like a hungry fake pastor. ........He no soji at all..

Buhari look like devil. .............

GEJ TILL 2019

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by zubbyonu(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2015
GEJ WE WANT

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by freemandela4(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2015
babyosisi:

Hahahahaha
Isn't he also supposed to keep away from the devil?
Go and report to the nearest police station or any RCCG close to you?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by tejpot(m): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2015
charlsecy:

I think it will take 274 years to spend N1 billion assuming N10,000 is spent per day.

Explanation:

If you spend N10,000 a day, in a year you consume:

10,000 x 365 = N3,650,000

How many N3,650,000 are in N1 billion?

1,000,000,000 / 3,650,000

= 273.97 years; that is, almost 274 years.

In 27 years, only N98,550,000 would have been spent on food.

Thanks alot for that explicit calculation. I meant to write 100,000 per day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by lonelydora: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2015
9ijaprince:
what am i seeing on the table there,a sachet milo? grin grin grin

I'm sure you have never been to even a 1-class hotel before. That is why u don't know it's what hotels give when you demand for tea.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by RedArrow: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2015
lol
ibkgab001:
Please Don`t forget what i told you......Lolll
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2015
Dem know anything. No dey quote dem again. However they need to learn sha.

Bevista:

That's how breakfast is served in hotels. Grow up!

#SaiBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by georgecso(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2015
[size=14pt]GMB/Osinbanjo are not out to waste tax payers money... A sachet of Milo (two spoon) is not a bad idea.Its a sign of humility Unlike our glutton GEJ/PEJ that spend 1Billion naira for food.[/size]... #FeBuhari&Osinbanjo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by darlingnuel(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2015
hyfr:
Does he have ear problem? Or hearing difficulty? He always bends his head to bring his dirty ear closer to someone's mouth. No wonder Kerry from U.S stayed far oFf
You got me laughing hysterically like a mad person grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by jeroton: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2015
kilokeys:
chai... i dont want this guy for president.. i have CHANGED MY MIND..

satchet milo?... undecided thats not humility..

besides there is this look on osibanjo's face..

the look of a thief, a supplanter. i dont know o.. just seeing it
guy na wAh for you oo, Have u seen green tea before ? In case u don't know that is green tee

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Kagarko(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
gringrin they are not fit to rule this country at all.

Because of their humility.

Is humility going to be used against them.
You have failed.

You prefer someone eating one billion Naira food a year.

Better join the winning team.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by fpeter(f): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2015
kilokeys:

You're very shallow minded, so what has a satchet of Milo got to do with humility and change?
So he should drink a tin of Milo and Peak Milk to prove that he's a rich man or the CHANGE we
badly need? Guess what you don't count so it's not about you changing your mind,we don't
even want people like you who don't understand the race,we hate weaklings and double minded
people....BTW CHANGE IS FEBUHARI 14!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by hyfr(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2015
darlingnuel:

You got me laughing hysterically like a mad person grin
isn't it true
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by darlingnuel(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2015
In as much as GEJ underperformed, GMB (or GaMBler, or even Glo MB) and his cohorts, can never be a considerable option for me!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by intercom: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2015
[size=16pt]cant stop laughing at the words on the pix[/size]
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by gostudyeurope: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2015
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

Study in our partner university English program for admission 2015!!

Study!!!

Bachelor program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Bachelor program Marketing Communication
Master program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Master program Marketing Communication
MBA

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

If the school decide to accept you. An interview will be organized via Skype. ( Pls only genuine students are admitted. If you come over to Czech Republic and you didn't turn-up to study WE/ our partner university will cancel your visa and turn you back to NIGERIA)

Admission will close Soon.. Contact us by email info@gostudyeurope.org
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by aminae: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2015
Must he use sachet milo? so that what will happen? when he win he will start using 1billon for breakfast like others, all of them na the same people they pretend as if they are humble, give them time you will see the real them. All I do is advocate for God's Kingdom.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by clevvermind(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2015
Kagarko:

Because of their humility.

Is humility going to be used against them.
You have failed.

You prefer someone eating one billion Naira food a year.

Better join the winning team.
Jonathan is more humble than them.

Jonathan is not eating one billion naira food in a year. you have no proof.

Jonathan is winning the election. you better leave that loser before it is too late.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Yungknyyght(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2015
hyfr:
Lololol abok.I taking beverage? Hop his own tea cup doesn't contain Kunu. This man is bushy

U sound more bushy..lowlyf

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by LIBRAGOLD: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
OK.

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Weah96: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari reminds me of John McCain. Old man who just won't sit down and play with the grandchildren. Leave this ruling business, old man. You're displaying arrogance and trying to disguise the thing as humility.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by jude33084(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
teemanbastos:
grin grin grin
unlike GEJ who eats with N1bn

Buhari is even more HUMAN wink

[size=25pt]Well, Buhari is PROUD to associate himself

with sachet MILO tongue
[/size]
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
sophtaf:
wetin u bin wan c? Milo factory? undecided
haha,noooo maybe him wan c don jazzy loya milk..
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by hyfr(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yungknyyght:

U sound more bushy..lowlyf
I swear aint no body in your generation finna know what I know
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
slimfit1:
We need leaders that will say I don't need 1billionaira food,do we know how many schools we can use that money to build every year? Why do some pdp yahoo boys think with their as ?

What is wrong using milo? Do we know how many people employed by the company. We should value our things more than anything. Go to other countries if you give them foreign products they will reject it because it is benefiting another country. In Nigeria they think the other way that is why companies are folding up, reasons we are complaining that their are no jobs.
250likes + 4likes
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
dharyour93:

Yeah I know you can't use Sachet milo cos U can only afford Eruku Oshodi or Cowbell Chocolate.

grin grin grin
i doubt if d guy don test milk b4 coz milk is known 2 dev d brain...
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by omonnakoda: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
JustCurious:

Politics aside.
Please always get your facts, right.
And, Just to educate you..
That annual bugdet of N1 billion for feeding isn't for GEJ and his family ONLY but for every other visitor that comes visiting. Do you consider to know how many visitors that his Presidency host every year? Do you care to know how some of them are refreshed, fed? The drinks, the fruit, the buffet etc? All of these are inclusive in that budget. So please, always ask questions when in doubt. Thank you.

Why can't he pay for his food , does he not get a salary? Why must he feed visitors? Nigeria is a poor country ,one of the poorest one earth and so our budget should reflect that reality
This is what the British Prime Minister spends. He buys food for himself
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/226862/response/559546/attach/3/Katy%20Balls%20FOI320029.pdf
Barack Obama pays for his food so why are our Presidents so greedy
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
JustCurious:

Politics aside.
Please always get your facts, right.
And, Just to educate you..
That annual bugdet of N1 billion for feeding isn't for GEJ and his family ONLY but for every other visitor that comes visiting. Do you consider to know how many visitors that his Presidency host every year? Do you care to know how some of them are refreshed, fed? The drinks, the fruit, the buffet etc? All of these are inclusive in that budget. So please, always ask questions when in doubt. Thank you.
*in idris abdukareem voice* guy u well zo,abi na congo u dey?? one b-i-l-l-i-o-n naira, in 366 days,,shey one person dey finish one bag of rice....hmm i was hopin wit all ur grammar,u wld be more savvy...
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by toshmann(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
kilokeys:

It depends.
If satchet milo is what nigerians eat, then you should be happy that you have a leader who eats what every other person eats

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Yungknyyght(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
hyfr:
I swear aint no body in your generation finna know what I know

Okpenu moving around wif an empty skull..Frog
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Adam212: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Osinbajo looks like Okon..Mehn this never sabi act, I will advice all duz Nigeria producers to come have a them for a roll in Nigeria film cuz dey no reach act Ghana film talk more of hollywood..

TeamGej#
2015/2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra / El-rufai Wears Igbo Attire, Receives Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.