Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together (38322 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) / Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by madjune(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
kilokeys:
chai... i dont want this guy for president.. i have CHANGED MY MIND..

satchet milo?... undecided thats not humility..

besides there is this look on osibanjo's face..

the look of a thief, a supplanter. i dont know o.. just seeing it

Are you well at all?
What else do u want him to drink the tea with?
A bagful of cocoa or nescafe?
If you're sensible, this should give you an idea that this is a character that will likely reduce the cost of running aso rock daily.

If you cut jonathan's annual budget for running his welfare in aso rock by 50%, we can start off construction on a new refinery or dam in the country.

Better go to church and pray for the gift of discerning spirit.

We pray for CHANGE.

AMEN.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by hyfr(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yungknyyght:

Okpenu moving around wif an empty skull..Frog
you're a cockalorum
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by soulglo: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
9ijaprince:
what am i seeing on the table there,a sachet milo? grin grin grin

What's wrong with that? I did not know they make them like that now. I think it's a better option than dipping a spoon into a can all the time. It's definitely a better option especially in a table setting for a casual breakfast
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by VoteWisely: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by UTEWUOJO: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
REAL MEN
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by fctboy: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Here the assessment of intellectuals on GMB

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by walterenahoro: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
kilokeys:
chai... i dont want this guy for president.. i have CHANGED MY MIND..

satchet milo?... undecided thats not humility..

besides there is this look on osibanjo's face..

the look of a thief, a supplanter. i dont know o.. just seeing it
o naw i et so u wannt him to have a whole refil on d tablle abi......or he shld eat wit 2bl like jona.......and am sure o dis is d same milo u drink o.....dis ARE d same set of niGERIANS dat wen ppl in power use dia money to eat dey wld complain say dem chop moni naw we pesin de simple u still de complain.......TO B FRANK NAIJA WE NO NOT WAT WE WANT
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by walterenahoro: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
hisawesomeness:
OSinbajo. Looks more like a servant to him. Look @ how he leans ova to listen to his boy undecided
O BOI U BLINDNESS DON PASS TO GO MOUNTAIN O GO PRAY......SE U NO C SAY NA OSI DE TALK AND SAI BU DE OPEN EAR...................SOWI BRO BIG MISTAKE
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by domido(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
9ijaprince:
Chai!! Una dey see ooo. Wetin carry una eyes go dere?! Nlanders sha!!!!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by hisawesomeness(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
holatin:
see how you dey reason self,

mtchewwww proud hediot
u knw say u pass idiot. Apc bigot. A picture is worth more than a thousand word. And this is what i deduced from the pic. U're entitled to ur own view frim that pic. Don't come here to insult pple. I'm sure yo mama taught u that. Fool with no bearing.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Aarenaija: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
hisawesomeness:
OSinbajo. Looks more like a servant to him. Look @ how he leans ova to listen to his boy undecided

He his a Yoruba man. He is not expected to disrect someone old enough to be his father. An average Yoruba man does not disrespect the elderly.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Nice365: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dronedude:
Well..Well...Well, : :This :is what Nigerians cannot decipher from this team, sachet milo for breakfast now in picture turkey for breakfast in aso rock. besides why is buhari always playing a listening gesture when he is with Osibande?
Because that's his Vice. My General understands that basic administration.
cheesy
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by holatin(m): 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
hisawesomeness:
u knw say u pass idiot. Apc bigot. A picture is worth more than a thousand word. And this is what i deduced from the pic. U're entitled to ur own view frim that pic. Don't come here to insult pple. I'm sure yo mama taught u that. Fool with no bearing.
I don't blame you, you great your parent standing, you shut ur dad up when he talk, why won't you decode osinbajo respect to gullibility.
fool of a stupid tribe
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by big7: 1:50am On Feb 03, 2015
invincible007:

That man is old enough to be ur grand father....watch your tongue.

Whc stupid grandfather nd whc stupid tongue... If u dont have any shit to vomit keep mute.... Mumu myopic element
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by hisawesomeness(m): 1:52am On Feb 03, 2015
holatin:
I don't blame you, you great your parent standing, you shut ur dad up when he talk, why won't you decode osinbajo respect to gullibility.
fool of a stupid tribe
OSinbajo could be ur dad or pastor But try get sense for once in ur life. People like u are jus hopeless He goats looking for who to troll on nairaland. Listen to ursef. U will neva learn anything. All ur parents efforts wasted or is it only respect they Taught u. Too bad.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by benjsniper33: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2015
hyfr:
Does he have ear problem? Or hearing difficulty? He always bends his head to bring his dirty ear closer to someone's mouth. No wonder Kerry from U.S stayed far oFf
. Your grandfather will do the same thing. Old age await you too. Get a life and stop hating for no reason.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by seunadeolu(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2015
if dem put 200kg of milo una go still complain ....Haba for u o
9ijaprince:
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by hyfr(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2015
benjsniper33:
. Your grandfather will do the same thing. Old age await you too. Get a life and stop hating for no reason.
arse hole
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by holatin(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2015
hisawesomeness:
OSinbajo could be ur dad or pastor But try get sense for once in ur life. People like u are jus hopeless He goats looking for who to troll on nairaland. Listen to ursef. U will neva learn anything. All ur parents efforts wasted or is it only respect they Taught u. Too bad.
see more foolish outburst of yours.
Abeg waka make I pass joke
arrogant slave
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by hisawesomeness(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
holatin:
see more foolish outburst of yours.
Abeg waka make I pass joke
arrogant slave
what a fool
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together by Kagarko(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan is more humble than them.

Jonathan is not eating one billion naira food in a year. you have no proof.

Jonathan is winning the election. you better leave that loser before it is too late.

GEJ eats one billion naira food every year and the proof is the budget.

Change is needed so darely in this country.

Campaign to me on issues and not cluelessness.

What did he promised in 2011 and how many has he accomplished?

Voting gej out is like removing naked knife/driver on the hands of a madman/steering as the case may be.

Better join the winning team so that you will be part of the success story.

Vote APC at all LEVELS.

Nigeria sai APC/GMB/PYO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Wears Igbo Attire, Receives Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun / Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.