Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad? (1149 Views)

She Was Happy When Her Dad Was Not Granted Visa To Eriteria(photo) / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. / Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad? by Amoshie(m): 7:14am On Feb 02, 2015
I have always assumed that I am a strong man and can handle any situation. But yesterday I got so sad that there was nothing I did that could change my inner state (no be say na my mommy or popi die oo). Not even reading Akpos jokes could help. So what are the practical things you do to boost your moral when you feel so down.
Re: What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad? by makazona(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2015
i play a lotta good music
Re: What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad? by Movesz(m): 7:34am On Feb 02, 2015
First of all..

Im never sad..

Buh i like to shine congo..
Re: What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad? by djeezy(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2015
I listen to music.
Re: What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad? by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Get your self a vaslin and self-service

Trust me it helps cheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad? by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2015
drink alot of water and go 2 sleep
Re: What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad? by ChikezieU(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Just take a walk to nearby lively bar and have a drink, in slow pace so that u wont get drunk.
Re: What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad? by buccal(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Watch project fame audition videos
Re: What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad? by Amoshie(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
samflexxy:
Get your self a vaslin and self-service

Trust me it helps cheesy
lol
Re: What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad? by marwanafrica: 6:21pm On May 07, 2017
perform ablution and make a nafilat

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Violence At Oshodi This Evening / 7 Unusual Deaths That Will Make You Wonder / See What President Obama Tweeted About The Legalisation Of Gay Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.