Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture (31119 Views)

Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) / Venita Akpofure, Daughter Stun In New Photos / Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by lalasticlala(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Wife and daughter of oil magnate, Femi Otedola, Nana and DJ Cuppy looking lovely as they spent some mother/daughter time in Chicago...

http://lindaikeji..de/2015/02/photo-billionaire-wife-and-daughter.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Are they not nigerians

Are they whites

Are they not spending ₦ sad

MODIFIED

Thank you quotees(those ppl that quoted me)

Jus used u guys as a machinery of alerting me that the topic eventually made lalastic(limelight)

Oya chop am

I went to a cinema with Akpos, on getting to the cinema we saw a bald guy, I showed the guy to Akpos and said "Look at fresh head, this one is good to slap, but I'm afraid of the guy's face".

Akpos then said to me "Ofego, you fear a lot, I will slap that head and nothing will happen".

I dared him to do it and he went to where the guy was sitting and gave him a HOT SLAP on his head. The guy was surprised, and wanted to react, then Akpos said "Bros Ofego, so you are here, and we have been looking for you at home!"

The guy responded "I'm not Bros Ofego, maybe we look alike", Akpos murmured "maybe."

After some minutes In the cinema, Akpos called me again and said "Ofego, I will slap that guy again and nothing will happen." I answered "ok"

He went to the guy, gave him a hot slap and said "Bros Ofego stop lying, I say na u be dis..." The guy said to him angrily "I'm not Bros Ofego, please, let me be". The guy then left that seat and went to the front seat.

After some minutes Akpos called me and said "Ofego, I will slap that guy again and nothing will happen." This time i told him that "if anything happens, I will pretend I don't know him."

He stood up, went to the front seat, gave the guy a very hot slap and said "Bros Ofego, so na here you dey, I come dey slap another person for back!"

*Do you think Akpos will go scot-free again?

grin

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by Airforce1(m): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2015
cuppy is pretty just like her mom

3 Likes

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by radiant3(f): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2015
This is Lovely!

1 Like

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2015
I must make Money this year..You too must !!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by msmon(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2015
Aye Foreign!

Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit?

Check out this photo
www.nairaland.com/2125615/ladies-rock-outfit-photo

OMG: See PDP rice warehouse in Ogun State
www.nairaland.com/2125517/pdp-rice-warehouse-ogun-state

Stomach infrastructure

Is This Student Dumb Or Smart? (See Picture)
www.nairaland.com/2116332/student-dumb-smart-picture
Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by IamDejman(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2015
This DJ Cuppy is so amazing

I just don't know what makes me likely her personality

Announcement: 700th Post grin

1 Like

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by kingopta(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2015
hmmm stuning

1 Like

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by kendrick9(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2015
the girl is finee... where can i see this kinda chic?

2 Likes

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by Kingblingz(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2015
Fine momma Fine daughter Fine Money

4 Likes

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by Elnino4ladies: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2015
God pls blessed me wit dis dj cuppy..amen.
Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by hedonistic: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2015
High quality females, both mother and daughter.
Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by Redoil: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
Are they not nigerians

Are they whites

behind that beautiful and smilling face can you guess the level of happiness
Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by Redoil: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2015
hedonistic:
High quality females, both mother and daughter.
i like ur username only if you know the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by vickkyruby(f): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2015
Like mother like daughter money is good ooh.

1 Like

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by jackpot(f): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2015
What actually made DJ Cuppy a celebrity? Her father's bribery scandal? shocked

9 Likes

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2015
Redoil:
and how does this correlate with my question OMG(oh ma ga oo sad)

Nigerians answering qstns with qstn since the days of gani fawehinmi

Journalist: sir,pls is it true that nigerians do answer quetions with question?

Gani fawehimi: and who told you that

*the journalist just walked out on Gani and didn't bother to further more* and Mr. Gani was just wonering that "what's wrong with dis one? Didn't he want me to answer his qstn Abi I've offended him"

3 Likes

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by axortedbabe(f): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2015
They r beautiful..
I lv cuppy's hair..

1 Like

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by Mubbyleey(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2015
NicE 1, InDeEd StuNiNg...
Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2015
This land is for SALE...contact within.
Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
Are they not nigerians

Are they whites

Why ask? Do u wan' o change their fortune?

1 Like

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by jackpot(f): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Mr Cork should date DJ Cuppy. At least, she is light skin and not gonna bleach! wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by Misogynist2014(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2015
as if I care
Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by iiichidodo: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2015
That is Niger delta oil money they enjoying.....don't worry let that illiterate try mountin that podium in Aso villa then all this rubbish go end...We hope they have American citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by tdayof(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
Are they not nigerians

Are they whites

see question undecided
Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by ThatNova(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Cute ladies I must say.
Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by MZdamola(f): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Let me be great too oh Lord.......!!!!!!!!
Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by understatement: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2015
One day,me sef go be billionaire
Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by Salihu00(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2015
ok
Re: Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture by amanze15(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2015
God bless my hustle cry so my family would have plenty to give and spare, poverty is the branch of all evil, money is good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nobody Can Equal Me"- Wizkid / Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Vandora Stuns In New Photos / Paul Okoye And Family Cover Motherhood In-style Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.