Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue (31091 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by marked10(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nollywood actresses, Adunni Ade and The Aneke twins are the beauties on the cover of the December edition of House of Maliq magazine. I don't know if I should say they are worth to be celebrated of they are the drama queens of the industry but whatever it is, it is still part of the entertainment guys.

Photo Credit: Salaam Jamiu

More pictures at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/adunni-ade-aneke-twins-cover-house-of.html

3 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by temmy6996(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
9c 1
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Mancity26(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice one.. Dis Aneke twins wey all of us dey hustle for 042 don dey form for me oo.
D guy above me na 4G network u dey use?

Nowadays na children full primary school.. My
primary school teacher once said we won't
experience puberty till we got to Secondary
school, I quiclky climbed my desk,took off my
shorts & proved her wrong... The woman fainted,
uptill now am still suprise why she fainted. #irep042 #irepnsukka #abujafinest

16 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by damton(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Good for them
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Alal(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by cutetopsey(f): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
OK
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by tobtap: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
cool cool ...ADUNNI BABY wink wink BETA BAE

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by NotNairalandi(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
How does this make Buhari to fulfil his campaign promises..............mtchwwwe
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
2ndTC is trying to be funny.

Please lets support his ministry by contributing laugh for him.
Kikikikikikikikikikiki

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by olafunny(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nigeria get beautiful babes ooo

just that they are useless.
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Heineken(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
They are beautiful... I won't mind giving them kpa Kpa Kpa together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hian!!
Una doh o!! undecided
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by crispberry(f): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Okay. Next please
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by CallMeMadMan: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
VALIDATED TRASH!
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by yomalex(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Afi adunni Ade na
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Ishopbest: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
OK, seen
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by richysoft: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hey guyz for ur information,,, I want to b FTC in d next post so back off till u see my comment

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Mopolchi: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Who dem be?

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by ORACLE1975(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmmm kool

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by jtjohn(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
see meat.....

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Adunni is just gorgeous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Mimo1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Seen
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by CR77(f): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
tongue bad belle go kill you tongue
looseweight:
They are not even beautiful

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by DExplorer1: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hmm...the rate wey ladies dress dey shift go up these days, there might be nothing to admire than bare assess.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Akinola2543(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
looking gud. MMM rules.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by jtjohn(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mopolchi:
Who dem be?
dem be ur nigeria actress way dem dey always suffer 4 film

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by oshe11: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Alal:
Ok
cutetopsey:
OK
tchidi:
Hian!!
Una doh o!! undecided
siwete:

Ishopbest:
OK, seen
ORACLE1975:
Hmmmm kool
jtjohn:
K
Mimo1:
Seen
DExplorer1:
Hmm
SEE DEM...........

END TIME COMMENTS
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Demmocrats(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Am happy for those two, i can remember when they used to trek and enter bus.

http://twitter.com/lingeriecity
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by leoweblinkblog(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Acquires Range Rover Sport / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / I’ve Only Travelled Out Of Nigeria To Benin Republic – Ibrahim Chatta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.