Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (47966 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by bxcode(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2015
tonytony208:

why are you attempting to cover up emptiness. Are you always this pathetic?

Your focusless party claimed the NEDG debate was organized by pro-gej agents and used that as cover up for your candidate's emptiness. Is channel's TV too pro-gej?

Woman or man, whichever you are, you need strong deliverance from the spirit of hypocrisy.
I can't seem to fathom the understanding behind the way some of these APC supporters think at times, the only thing they know how to do is shout change and sai buhariundecided
Am not even sure that deliverance will solve their case, even the devil has given up on them!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by PointB: 10:37am On Feb 02, 2015
So again the senile one turns tail and run from Channels debate! What's chasing him, senility or mediocrity? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by emerged01(m): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2015
#ihavedecided
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by ooshinibos: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
this is 2015 na. Are they not the ones talking about change? Why are they dwelling in the past? Please, let him come out.
i agree with u sha ....but they should give both APC and PDP the debate transcript , for only PDP has it but the organiser will not hand it over to ANC as well
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 02, 2015
AND SO ?....charlatans TALK, leaders ACT!
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by PointB: 10:40am On Feb 02, 2015
I think Buhari has no developmental agenda or lack the cognitive skills to bring them to fore - either way he's bad business for Nigeria.

At this point, Nigerian has settled for continuity!

We reject the unlettered senile one!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by BashMe1(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2015
luvinhubby:
sad
PDP even asked APC to organise a debate for it's candidate to attend and they chickened out.

Shame on APC for attempting to force an incompetent man on Nigerians.

GEJ till Buhari debates.

Na Debate now no be certificate again. Lolz, frustrated paid PDP thugs...

I have decided sha, Na Buhari get ma PVC.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by agabaI23(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2015
theV0ice:

I don't support the idea of no-debate.

GEJ himself has nothing to offer in a debate so nothing to get worked up over. His no-show in 2011 is testament enough

You know that's why I like you. You are reasonable. Now it wouldve been better if he came with his better ideas

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Tune to channels TV to see buhari live.

He is talking abt how to turn d economy around.

He is talking to and answering questions from d organized private sector.

Plenty questions o
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by sanmibukunmi: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2015
Ijebulogic:
Some People don't understand that most Nigerians are just tired...nobody cares about the lastminute slash in petrol prices, or WASC qualifications debate or Channels debate. Majority of Nigerians (including myself who voted Umbrella and personally wore GEJ t_shirts in 2011) have given up on all this petty mudslinging.....sometimes it feels like a local govt chairman election not a Presidential one. PDP has had 15 years to completely transform Nigeria...but this morning alone, residents in my complex have spent N60k already on buying diesel, petrol and tanker of water. We also pay for our own security as the police are not equipped to protect us. My savings in Naira is under pressure as the FGN has no reserves to battle devaluation. I frankly don't see how the next four years will be suddenly different. Madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a new result. Lets do something different this time.
You don't get it do you The reason u are in this shit today is because u voted Jonathan who refused to debate in a free and fair front...now you wana make the same mistake of voting in sm1 running from debate again Do we ever learnwe Nigerian most times fail to Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ mistakes andmake corrections and dts why we might not eventually Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ any change in governance when buhari eventually wins....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by ocelot2006(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Yes he is not attending the debate tomorrow. Dele Alake just confirmed it.

APC will not be part of those who are partisan and smearing the name of Buhari.

Can we now move on?

And who's going to smear his already tattered name? You do know that Channels TV is a reputable and unbaised news house. Sometimes, we tend to assume that they tend to favour APC mostly. Even the PDP went as far as daring you guys to create a debate forum of your choice, but no dice.

Buhari's action is a CLEAR and DAMNING indication that the incompetent general and your have no coherent solutions needed to resolve the issues that plague this nation. Just like your manifesto with ZERO content. You guys are class A unserious jokers and not ready for the presidency AT ALL.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Huffington: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2015
He no sabi the grammar wey him go speak na.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by BashMe1(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2015
bxcode:

I can't seem to fathom the understanding behind the way some of these APC supporters think at times, the only thing they know how to do is shout change and sai buhariundecided
Am not even sure that deliverance will solve their case, even the devil has given up on them!

[size=18pt]For Your Info, we fink change such as to tackle corruption. That is the top priority.[/size]
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by bashydemy(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2015
Tune to Channels TV and listen GMB this is more than a Debate so PDP can go and die.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2015
PointB:
I think Buhari has no developmental agenda or lack the cognitive skills to bring them to fore - either way he's bad business for Nigeria.

You are not right.

See him now on channels.

The private sector are asking many questions. A senile person can't attend to d questions the way he is o.

Talk another thing bro.

This one sef pass debate o
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by bjdon: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2015
organic973:
Pls GMB supporters are just insincere.

1. A debate was organised by NTA, AIT and BON. GMB refused to participate because GEJ didn't attend the last one and that the organisers are full-time supporters of GEJ that they must have given him the questions with the answers. That it's a plan to disgrace GMB that he can't fall for it.

2. Now another organisers came up with a new debate yet he has refused to participate despite the fact that the organisers are a neutral body situated in an APC controlled state.

What do the APC supporters saying again?
This just means GMB has nothing to offer nigeria.
they should shamefully swallow their pride and accept the fact that "GMB can not stand GEJ anywhere, day or time.

FFK has given APC an offer to organise a debate and invite GEJ he will participate.

Well said!

It really bothers me how so many people are blindly following GMB. He has become like some kind of God like figure who can do no wrong. This is a set up for disappointment. I know GEJ has not been quite a success but please let us not just blindly match from the frying pan into the fire. Remember what happened in Egypt. In their rush to get rid of Mubarak they elected Morsi, who ended up being worse and the people had to come out again to kick him out.
It seems like the ACP want to smuggle GMB onto us, with as little scrutiny of the man as possible.
It's a real shame he's not going for the debate, he's letting himself down big time. This election is a lot closer than people think and GMB can't really afford too many self inflicted wounds.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by PointB: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2015
If Buhari is running from embarrassment, does that suggest there is something he's embarrassed about and can't face or explain?

Does it perchance have anything to do with his certificate forgery and perjury? tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Akanbiedu(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2015
PointB:
I think Buhari has no developmental agenda or lack the cognitive skills to bring them to fore - either

way he's bad business for Nigeria.

Your eye go clear.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by daclint(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2015
luvinhubby:
sad
PDP even asked APC to organise a debate for it's candidate to attend and they chickened out.

Shame on APC for attempting to force an incompetent man on Nigerians.

GEJ till Buhari debates.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by greggng: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2015
With or without debate. My vote is for sai buhari. How can an elder stand side by side with someone that doesn't respect them? Is on record gej called obj a motor park tout. He also assembled people who re professionals in insulting their elders. Pdp and her e-rats should stop the character assasination and focus on issue. If the essense of the debate is to prove how educated gej is then the question is how does his phd translates into good governance or leadership.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by taharqa: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Many of his supporters are ashamed already.

Yes, they are Ashamed but also very Relieved.

They know what would happen if Buhari is ever allowed to go for a debate.

So no too blame dey, lol

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Tonylyte(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2015
aby1976:

This question might look somehow but I need 2ask u. Weren't u alive when Jonathan ran away from a debate in 2011? What did u say then? Bros our eyes don open mr clueless jona can't deceive us aagain. Buhari atend e no atend we don already know I'm worth. Sai buhari
Is jonathan now buhari's mentor? I thought u were advocating for change? Oh! I guess the change u meant was the change from a ''minority'' to the ''born to rule majority'' God dey expose una gradually. Truth is like light, and light must prevail over darkness. No wonder the presidency adviced them to organise their own debate and invite him over and he wount decline the call, because he has no skeleton in his cupboard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by ocelot2006(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2015
jhydosky:
Dear Berem,
I am supporting GMB for this election but I am not comfy with APC shielding him from debate.

GEJ is not superior to a Buhari. Man-to-man.

He will thrash the Otuoke Ph.D holder.

APC's strength is in her team and Buhari leads this team.

Please let GMB debate this guy!!

On the contrary, GEJ is more than capable of handling both your illiterate general and his pastor sidekick COMBINED. 'cos the bitter truth is that your party has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by bxcode(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Seenyo:
Listen to yourself, imagine if you are called to defend a tender you submitted for a contract and all you could say that day if at all you show up is 'chartalans talk, leaders act'... I bet they will slap you off the window. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Seun(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Seenyo:
Leaders don't do everything by themselves; they motivate other people to act by talking to them. Every great leader can communicate well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2015
ocelot2006:

And who's going to smear his already tattered name? You do know that Channels TV is a reputable and unbaised news house. Sometimes, we tend to assume that they tend to favour APC mostly. Even the PDP went as far as daring you guys to create a debate forum of your choice, but no dice.

Buhari's action is a CLEAR and DAMNING indication that the incompetent general and your have no coherent solutions needed to resolve the issues that plague this nation. Just like your manifesto with ZERO content. You guys are class A unserious jokers and not ready for the presidency AT ALL.

He is on Channels tv now. And he is talking about manifesto and his program.

He is talking abt his solutions.

I wanted d debate too but this one sef pass debate o
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by kingslly(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2015
Nigerians wants him to tell us what he has for us. He said he is the agent of change abi? He shuld even be the one wishing for the opportunity to embarass the so called clueless one but instead he is shying away ,which means all he's bin telling us are all lies
IbnSultaan:
GMB will not do things because jonathanians want him to do
All we as for is a neutral ground if that is not available,Then it becomes impossible to be part of such

GMB has always been part of debates.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Richard6(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2015
This thing is very simple. Let them mould buhari clayd, sand and with a talking-baby inside it, wear the sculptured statue an eye glas and stand the idiot for deebate, he must debate whether as a life human or as a lifeless human. If it was GEJ that gave this excuse, am sure boko-hari will even throw bomb cus of that.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Collynzo419: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2015
Activa:

He is on Channels tv now. And he is talking about manifesto and his program.

He is talking abt his solutions.

I wanted d debate too but this one sef pass debate o

Dont mind them.

He has been of his feet for over an hour outlining his economic policies.

Goodluck Jonathan cannot match Buhari- one on one. Fact!

If you guys have electricity tune to Channels TV
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Fawklicant: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Yes he is not attending the debate tomorrow. Dele Alake just confirmed it.

APC will not be part of those who are partisan and smearing the name of Buhari.

Can we now move on?

But Okupe already told ape-pee-cheat to organize theirs and GEJ will come, so what are they waiting for? You can give Failbuhari all the scripts with answers and the niqqa ain't gon' fly still. In fact APC should organize an interview session with failbuhari as the interviewer and GEJ the guest. Let it be one sided and GEJ will still squash all beef. Failbuhari is just a stooge hiding under bourdillon boys' canopy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by ocelot2006(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
You seem not to get it,do you?

No we don't. "Enlighten" us.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by itetemi: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2015
Tonylyte:

Why is buhari towing the same path with gej? I thought u were advocating for change? Buhari is a clown backed by robotic chumps like you.

another pdp paid agent.......................you know them by their lack of civility in discourse.

is change about debate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS / Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.