Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigeria Dwarf Goat Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Dwarf Goat Farming (1934 Views)

Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. / Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Dwarf Goat Farming by MATEX30: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
The Nigerian Dwarf Goat in one of the most popular goat breed in the world, accounting for about 12 thousand monthly search on the popular internet search engine, Google. This information is specifically sourced for those searching for the Nigerian dwarf from outside the country. If you are interesting in starting goat rearing locally
The Origin of the Nigerian Dwarf Goat.
The Nigerian Dwarf Dairy goat is relatively smaller in size but excellent in milk production. The goat is of the West African origin that were originally called Pygmy's or possibly the West African Dwarf goats. These little goats were primarily used as food and were brought over on the ships, many years ago, as a meat source for the large cats that were being delivered to zoo's. Some of these small goats made the trip unharmed and were left at the zoo's as an added attraction. Read More here - http://greenhealthyfarm..com/2015/01/nigerian-dwarf-goat-breeding-and-goatHusbandry.html
Re: Nigeria Dwarf Goat Farming by Mubbyleey(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2015
WicH OnE Be dwArF GoAt FaRmInG...
Re: Nigeria Dwarf Goat Farming by MATEX30: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
The original local goats in Nigeria are referred to as "Dwarf Goats" so its not a new language.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Dwarf Goat Farming by lizzyorji: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Am interested in the Nigerian dwarf goat.
Re: Nigeria Dwarf Goat Farming by Gric: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
We have them in Akwa Ibom, enough but too expensive for daily consumption..i can help any1 get it here, any number.
Re: Nigeria Dwarf Goat Farming by Gric: 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
lizzyorji:
Am interested in the Nigerian dwarf goat.
Can you come to Uyo?
Re: Nigeria Dwarf Goat Farming by Runninghare(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2019
Hello, I want to buy Nigerian Dwarf goat, am at Benin, pls connect me with a seller.. 08052663696

(1) (Reply)

My Rabbit Just Birth (kindling) Her First Babbies (Video/Pictures) / What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. / Snail Slime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.