Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. (1938 Views)

Palm Oil Thread Alive?? / Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) / See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by jayblaze001(m): 6:23am On Dec 11, 2015
This Alligator was caught Alive by a nairalander and his kid brother.

Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 11, 2015
Will they let it go or hunt for more for massive reproduction?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by frank1998(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by mebad(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2015
now that you have caught it, what next ?
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by ademega(m): 6:30am On Dec 11, 2015
this thing is big oh. this must be a very big village. I go chop oh
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by datguru: 6:35am On Dec 11, 2015
Is that for real?
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by yimikaa: 6:36am On Dec 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

Come on, you know they won't do that. This is for massive pepper soup preparation. cheesy.

Trust Nigerians, any animal caught is meant to be eaten.

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by jayblaze001(m): 6:37am On Dec 11, 2015
Lala: over to u. cheesy grin grin
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 11, 2015
yimikaa:

Come on, you know they won't do that. This is for massive pepper soup preparation. cheesy.

Trust Nigerians, any animal caught is meant to be eaten.

shocked shocked shocked shocked for real? Isn't that meat are so hard ?
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by bewla(m): 6:39am On Dec 11, 2015
Omo see some thing
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by Pamelayoung: 6:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Na nylon they take tie d mouth?
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by Jasmine00(f): 6:42am On Dec 11, 2015
Pepper soup tins next abi undecided
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by bewla(m): 6:43am On Dec 11, 2015
KashyBaby:
i done go tru u the nest time i catch u i go flog u like beby. u this red no devil
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by yimikaa: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

shocked shocked shocked shocked for real? Isn't that meat are so hard ?

You'll be surprised at the kind of spices that can soften the meat.

Just read Asians eat octopus. Am like WTF shocked
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by xreal: 6:45am On Dec 11, 2015
jayblaze001:
This Alligator was caught Alive by a nairalander and his kid brother.

Op, are u the Nairalander?
which village this you catch this?

How are you sure you guys are not toying with a croc?
Donate or sell it to a zoo.
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by jayblaze001(m): 6:45am On Dec 11, 2015
mebad:
now that you have caught it, what next ?
. ..................................are you asking what next? Bros u dey ask quasion o, you no see the Pepper-soup loading.............. grin
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 11, 2015
yimikaa:

You'll be surprised at the kind of spices that can soften the meat.

Just read Asians eat octopus. Am like WTF shocked

Oh yeah sure..it's an exotic food specially in Japan..they eat it raw, juz wash em on vinegar grin
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 11, 2015
These animals go chop una 1 day!!!
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by zinachidi(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2015
oboy chi chum chin oooo, OP, tiri gboza for u and ur kid bro, alligator peppersoup don sure na bah?grin

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by Pavore9: 6:55am On Dec 11, 2015
Every animal in Nigeria is qualified to be a pepper soup candidate! Try this rough play in Kenya, you will regret the price you will have to pay cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, I see no Nairalander in the picture but a rugged village kid whey fear no dem im system!
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by yimikaa: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oh yeah sure..it's an exotic food specially in Japan..they eat it raw, juz wash em on vinegar grin

Seems you've eaten it before wink.don't tell me it tastes like chicken cheesy.
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 11, 2015
yimikaa:

Seems you've eaten it before wink.don't tell me it tastes like chicken cheesy.

I ate it but it's well cooked, not raw...come to Singapore and they have massive reproduction of bull frog, mud crab & Alaskan crab... tongue
They looks so scary but taste like no other grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by yimikaa: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

I ate it but it's well cooked, not raw...come to Singapore and they have massive reproduction of bull frog, mud crab & Alaskan crab... tongue
They looks so scary but taste like no other grin grin grin cheesy

If I were to come to Singapore, I will stick to rice and chicken thank you grin grin cheesy.
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2015
yimikaa:

If I were to come to Singapore, I will stick to rice and chicken thank you grin grin cheesy.

Lol...maybe after u taste the best chilli crab of Sg, u will forget ur garri, eBa, jollof and tomato soup.. grin grin grin
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by dacovajnr: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2015
KashyBaby:
See her mouth like let it go..This is Nigeria!!abeg roast am jhor grin
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by dacovajnr: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Pavore9:
Every animal in Nigeria is qualified to be a pepper soup candidate! Try this rough play in Kenya, you will regret the price you will have to pay cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, I see no Nairalander in the picture but a rugged village kid whey fear no dem im system!
Abeg jhor...dem don kill Ceci cousin 3days ago with otapiapia..sky no fall oooo grin
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by yimikaa: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...maybe after u taste the best chilli crab of Sg, u will forget ur garri, eBa, jollof and tomato soup.. grin grin grin

You don know nothing,but am gonnaa tell you something grin, there nothing more fulfilling like having a plate of starch and banga soup,ofesalla and gari, pounded yam and egusi soup topping it with bush meat cheesy just to mention a few

You need to come over to nigeria kashy.
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by Pavore9: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2015
dacovajnr:
Abeg jhor...dem don kill Ceci cousin 3days ago with otapiapia..sky no fall oooo grin

As una don kill im cousin chop, I know una mind dey eye im other relatives.....Nigerians and 'bushmeat'! A Kenyan asked me what qualifies as a bushmeat in Nigeria and my response was anything that is considered an animal! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by dacovajnr: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2015
Pavore9:

As una don kill im cousin chop, I know una mind dey eye im other relatives.....Nigerians and 'bushmeat'! A Kenyan asked me what qualifies as a bushmeat in Nigeria and my response was anything that is considered an animal! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You don forget tell the Kenyan say e sef na bushmeat grin grin..
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by Pavore9: 8:28am On Dec 11, 2015
dacovajnr:
You don forget tell the Kenyan say e sef na bushmeat grin grin..

She is human like me, we are no cannibals.
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by dacovajnr: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Pavore9:

She is human like me, we are no cannibals.
No all mushmeats are eatable(Mind the joke)
Re: What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2015
yimikaa:

You don know nothing,but am gonnaa tell you something grin, there nothing more fulfilling like having a plate of starch and banga soup,ofesalla and gari, pounded yam and egusi soup topping it with bush meat cheesy just to mention a few

You need to come over to nigeria kashy.

Surely I will grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snail Slime / xmas sales massive discount on our defeathering Machine Call 08119796247 / Pictures Of The Two Animals Killed Yesterday At Our Site In Igbesa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.