Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,484 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Poetry In Motion - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poetry In Motion (2284 Views)

The Business Of Spoken Word Poetry In Nigeria Holds September 14, 2013 / Branding And Sponsorship Opportunities With Spoken Word Poetry In 2013 / Spoken Word Poetry: - The Future Of Poetry In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poetry In Motion by RuuDie(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2009
Just felt y'all should know this. . . . .

bumped into this site, sent a couple of poems there and the guys (whoever they are) sent me recharge cards - gosh shocked isn't that great
couldn't help but wonder why but i guess it just felt good that some1 saw some good in my work and gave some kinda reward. . . . it was encouraging!

I should say, thumbs up to this fellas. . . . . do check it out guys!

well, here's the site - the email i sent poems to was: luvpoems@naijakonxshun.com

http://www.naijakonxshun.com/Luvpoems.html
Re: Poetry In Motion by ofala(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2009
Why is that it does at times end so quickly?

And why dont we try and see why?

Who knows what i am talking of?

What else will i be talking of?

For its the greatest and most abused -some times though

I say this besuase i am in the know

I also write it here becuase i would want you to learn

Love tastes good

When it is real

Tastes better when given back

But should you two ever diasagree?

Sometimes-very normal

Dont take it to the extreme

Even if it seem so lost and gone

You two can still get back

If enough reasons hold

Learn how to get back now

For tommorow is pregnant
Re: Poetry In Motion by Igweochendo: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2009
Hi guy, am pleased to seeing young writers like you turning poets. My advice to you is that you should try and more books on poetries, after you might have studied about 40-60 poems, then you should try to be mastering those words that strange to you and by so doing you will also be trying to extract the writers intentions for writing that poem. And from this method you will develop better. Thanks if you don't misunderstand me tongue
Re: Poetry In Motion by Igweochendo: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2009
Hi guy, am pleased to seeing young writers like you turning poets. My advice to you is that you should try and more books on poetries, after you might have studied about 40-60 poems, then you should try to be mastering those words that strange to you and by so doing you will also be trying to extract the writers intentions for writing that poem. And from this method you will develop better. Thanks if you don't misunderstand me tongue
Re: Poetry In Motion by jeythunder(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2009
hey guyz, it's good to be back!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Self Publishing Ur Book A Good Idea In Nigeria? / Diary Of A MAD Woman / Love Enhancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.