Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Channelstv To Organise Own Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channelstv To Organise Own Debate (664 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channelstv To Organise Own Debate by Jk210(f): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Whilst wrapping up the Sunrise programme this morning, Suleiman Alede confirmed channelstv would single handedly organise a studio debate between the PDP and APC flagbearer.

I think this is channelstv offering the APC a golden opportunity to put to rest the jest of Okupe and other PDP supporters on Buhari being a coward. I'd like to encourage all APC supporters to go on APC's twitter handle on a retweet train to encourage them to ask the General take part.

Elections are 2 weeks away & the only way to sway undecided voters towards APC would be for GMB to attend a debate with president Jonathan. What's the worst that would happen really? His recent interview on same channelstv wasn't that bad and most Nigerians are already used to his accent. All he needs is to carefully marshal his points on key indices on the economy
Re: Channelstv To Organise Own Debate by Jorussia(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2015
I am a very strong supporter of GMB,but on this issue of Debate i am very disappointed with BUHARI.GEJ is not a good public speaker,so i don't see any reason why GMB should boycott any debate. However, after i watched the Town hall meeting by OSIBANJO,i must confess that a town hall meeting is a better platform to present your intentions for Nigeria than a debate.
Re: Channelstv To Organise Own Debate by Trailblazer1(m): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Channelstv To Organise Own Debate by Trailblazer1(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2015
Jorussia:
I am a very strong supporter of GMB,but on this issue of Debate i am very disappointed with BUHARI.GEJ is not a good public speaker,so i don't see any reason why GMB should boycott any debate. However, after i watched the Town hall meeting by OSIBANJO,i must confess that a town hall meeting is a better platform to present your intentions for Nigeria than a debate.
buhari is intellectually sick.

He is going to infect our educational system with F9 in mathematics
Re: Channelstv To Organise Own Debate by Jk210(f): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2015
Jorussia:

Yes a town hall meeting is a better platform but APC must not allow the PDP score a cheap political point with this debate issue.

Don't loose hope yet. I think Dele Alake said they would consider a debate conducted solely by channelstv. My hope is that messages like mine & others(I hope the sahara reporter guy is also pushing his contacts in the APC camp) would make them do just that.Their fans and would be fans would like GMB to debate if anything to prove that he's not a coward like PDP would like us to believe
Re: Channelstv To Organise Own Debate by Jorussia(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Trailblazer1:
buhari is intellectually sick.

He is going to infect our educational system with F9 in mathematics
How has having f9 in maths going to affect his reforms in education?for every intellectual short falls of GMB,Osibanjo is there to cover up foe him.I watched a documentary about the behind the scene activities of the white house administration during Reagan's govt,i came to the conclusion, that all you need to drive a good administration are good intentions by the leader, and a collection of honest and intellectual team as your exco members, who will be engaging themselves in healthy debates during exco meetings to bring the desired positive policies.

(1) (Reply)

Kwam 1 Donates To Apc / I Now Pronounce Senator Iyiola Omisore As The Governor Of... / Jegga's Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.